PDA

View Full Version : Urijah Faber

twicks69
02-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Is there any word on Urijah Faber fighting in any upcoming UFC events? Or is he sticking with WEC?

He is one hell of an athelete and fighter with a pretty stellar record and some amazing moves for a 145#-fighter.

Any thoughts, comments, news?

I know he beat Jens Pulver last month for a second time (this time actually submitting him), and I have watched almost all of his old fights over the years.

Dude has some serious talent!

T-Bag
02-26-2009, 07:24 PM
Bleh, overrated. He'd get crushed at lightweight.

94greenbandit
03-05-2009, 04:00 PM
I doubt he would make the jump to 155. I don't see him being able to function well with 10 more lbs and compete with some of those guys

SlowStee
03-05-2009, 04:58 PM
I doubt he would make the jump to 155. I don't see him being able to function well with 10 more lbs and compete with some of those guys

x2

However, I AM waiting for the UFC to make lighter weight classes. Most likely will happen.

94greenbandit
03-05-2009, 05:45 PM
x2

However, I AM waiting for the UFC to make lighter weight classes. Most likely will happen.

I think they will only create a lighter class if they disband the WEC. Dana has said that he has no intention of going lighter than 155, that is what WEC is for if you want to see a lighter class

Lash
03-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Bleh, overrated. He'd get crushed at lightweight.

x2

Jens Pulver suckes to begin with. I don't know why people make it a big deal when he beats him.
BJ effed him pretty good in their last fight. Not to mention Joe Lauzon KO'ing him in the first round...lol.