PDA

View Full Version : **Interested in AT&T U-Verse?** if so...click!

domokun
02-25-2009, 04:41 PM
As some of you may or may not know, I'm a engineer for U-Verse. I'm the one that does all the testing, programming, launching, compression, provisioning etc.....pretty much the guy that makes it work ( I'm not the only one )

well with todays hard ships, all companies are competing to get the most out of their infrastructure, to help keep down losses and give people jobs pretty much

with that being said I got good news. I got permission Today that I can release my family discounts to anyone ( typical 20-50 off per month than what online ordering would )

know you're probably thinking what does this do for me? NOTHING. I'm a manager, I don't bonuses, points or rewards, cash back....this is just me helping out my company, at the same time helping out people that are part of forums that I frequent.

as you well know, U-Verse is not available everywhere ( milwaukee, racine, kenosha, sheboygan, west bend, hartford, jackson, franklin are to name a few that are avail in certain spots )

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME YOUR ADDRESS!!! if you have checked online and it said you are NOT available...well as I said before..Im a engineer, I cam make things work within reason

if you do PM me, and your not available and I cant work any magic, and are seriously interested, I will put in a request for that area for a Vrad ( fiber box ) for construction to put one in

once again, if you want to try to see what U-Verse has to offer cause of our technology, want to get away from a competitor OR you just want to save some money..... PM ME YOUR ADDRESS and or AT&T landline phone # and I will see what I can do

I hope this helps

Thanks

BTW this was approved by Andy.

PLEASE KEEP THIS CLEAN GUYS, I'M TRYING TO HELP OUT PEOPLE HERE!

nismodave
02-25-2009, 04:44 PM
Domokun has been kind enough to include BCM members in this deal. He is not receiving anything for doing this.

Lets leave the bitching and comparing services somewhere else if you choose.

domokun
02-25-2009, 04:47 PM
thank you Dave.

this is my last string. if this thread turns sour. I will be pulling my help.

Yooformula
02-25-2009, 06:16 PM
I moved this to the bargains forums as this is a deal for BCM members that were looking to change. If you have issues or want to bash, start another thread please.

pOrk
02-25-2009, 06:20 PM
Whats the cost of basic cable and high speed internet? Zip code 53403 Paying 35 a month now for high speed internet no cable

Chalky
02-25-2009, 10:01 PM
I'm interested. PM sent!

88Nightmare
02-26-2009, 10:14 AM
meh, I sent a pm, I got nothing back

diablizzard
03-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm also interested, just the u verse isn't available in the grove. can you let me know what you can do? thanks

03CVLX
03-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Just set this up with Domokun. They install the entire package March 26th. I'll update on how everything went then.

So far I am very happy with the whole process. Thank you!! for doing all this for me, Scott.

domokun
03-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Just set this up with Domokun. They install the entire package March 26th. I'll update on how everything went then.

So far I am very happy with the whole process. Thank you!! for doing all this for me, Scott.

No problem Tom!

claimsman
03-09-2009, 10:43 PM
For those who don't have Uverse now, I can tell you from personal use that it is in my opinion wayyyy better than Time Warner or any other service I have had.

wikked
03-10-2009, 03:36 AM
I moved this to the bargains forums as this is a deal for BCM members that were looking to change. If you have issues or want to bash, start another thread please.

For those who don't have Uverse now, I can tell you from personal use that it is in my opinion wayyyy better than Time Warner or any other service I have had.

No reverse bashing :P

claimsman
03-10-2009, 04:54 PM
no bashing only truth justice and the american way