PDA

View Full Version : Speed and Angels = Great Movie

awsomeears
02-23-2009, 10:59 PM
Over on www.hulu.com they have a bunch of movies to watch, throughout the movie there were 10-20 second advertisement but who cares :thumbsup

Speed and Angels is the story of a guy and girl wanting to be a fighter pilot, it started out about there child hood and home town to completing missions in the Gulf.

I love Planes and Jets and wish I could be on a aircraft carrier to see them land and launch, I know I couldn't fly one due to my head getting dizzy if I spin once on my toes. So doing barrel rolls at 600mph would be trouble, plus taking G's would probably be the end of me :rolf

Check it out http://www.hulu.com/watch/49206/speed-and-angels

Inspired by the passion of two young Navy officers, director Peyton Wilson captures Jay and Meagan as they pursue their childhood dream of becoming naval aviators flying the F-14 Tomcat. Shot in epic Hi Definition, the aerial footage and stunning cockpit photography provide a dramatic backdrop for the more universal story of what it’s like to fight for your dreams. From dogfights in the Nevada desert, to night landings on aircraft carriers in the Atlantic what begins as a story of realizing a childhood dream turns into a story of fighting for one's life.

twicks69
02-24-2009, 02:33 AM
Over on www.hulu.com they have a bunch of movies to watch, throughout the movie there were 10-20 second advertisement but who cares :thumbsup

Speed and Angels is the story of a guy and girl wanting to be a fighter pilot, it started out about there child hood and home town to completing missions in the Gulf.

I love Planes and Jets and wish I could be on a aircraft carrier to see them land and launch, I know I couldn't fly one due to my head getting dizzy if I spin once on my toes :rolf

Check it out http://www.hulu.com/watch/49206/speed-and-angels

Inspired by the passion of two young Navy officers, director Peyton Wilson captures Jay and Meagan as they pursue their childhood dream of becoming naval aviators flying the F-14 Tomcat. Shot in epic Hi Definition, the aerial footage and stunning cockpit photography provide a dramatic backdrop for the more universal story of what it’s like to fight for your dreams. From dogfights in the Nevada desert, to night landings on aircraft carriers in the Atlantic what begins as a story of realizing a childhood dream turns into a story of fighting for one's life.

I just watched the whole thing! I am going to watch it again tomorrow too!

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Very well done documentary about the life as naval aviator and the experiences they deal with.

I will recommend this to my friends for sure!

awsomeears
02-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Thats awsome you tookt he time to watch it :thumbsup I watched on my computer so it was a tad glitchy, watching this on a large HD tv and sound system would be sweet :thumbsup

twicks69
02-24-2009, 09:51 AM
Thats awsome you tookt he time to watch it :thumbsup I watched on my computer so it was a tad glitchy, watching this on a large HD tv and sound system would be sweet :thumbsup

Hell yeah it would be. I just watched it on my 22" widescreen PC monitor laying on the sofa, and I was thinking the same thing.

Great find on the movie also!

awsomeears
02-24-2009, 10:15 AM
I thought it was strange I never heard of this movie, or anyone talking about it on its release date. I understand there are a shit load of movies but IMO this is way better the Top Gun that is held as the #1 fighter jet movie.

Voodoo Chick
02-24-2009, 12:46 PM
It looks like it would be pretty damn cool.....gotta check it out now.