PDA

View Full Version : Jutht got back from the dentitht

TheRX7Project
02-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Jesuth Chritht, I can't move the right thide of my mouth. I was trying to rinse with mouthwash and it just poured right out because I can't feel my face :(

juicedimpss
02-20-2009, 10:05 AM
lol

Prince Valiant
02-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Let me guess...you had a tooth on the lower side of your jaw worked on?

TheRX7Project
02-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Actually, to be honest, it was my whole mouth. I hadn't been to the dentist in *insert a really long time here* and they needed to do a deep, deep cleaning. I actually have to go back next month for the left side.

Prince Valiant
02-20-2009, 10:15 AM
yeesh...when I was in college I stopped going (no insurance), and when I finished sometime later, went back in. Fortunately, they didn't have to numb me up at all, and finished most in the first visit. The second visit was considerably easier...but I've been on the wagon ever since. Hell, I even floss once to twice a day now after that visit, lol.

TheRX7Project
02-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Well, I haven't been since I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL... maybe Freshman year of high school. Most of the time I didn't have insurance, or the deductables were too high... now I have good insurance so I can afford to go.

srt4eh
02-20-2009, 10:37 AM
Yeah...I hadn't gone for a long time...the army dentists took a look at me and said I needed work done....Next thing I know I'm drooling all over myself cuz they shot me up 3 times....bleh. Best part was I had to walk back to the barracks because I had already parked my car in WI to be ready for deployment