PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the Redbox movie things?

Smokey1226
02-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I've had it brought to my attention, although ive never used one my brother and two of our employee's have and liked it.

So they kind of talked me into the idea of bringing one to our store, as the only places that sell movies are in Muskego/Burlington and both are 10+ miles away from our store.

I don't know all of the details, but i contacted the company to ask about more info and what is envolved to having one at our place.

Feedback?

pOrk
02-18-2009, 11:11 PM
WTF is a Redbox movie thing?

pw_cc_runner
02-18-2009, 11:15 PM
When I am home I use the one in our grocery store all the time. It can be a bit of a battle to get the newer or more popular movies because there usually are not more than two copies. The price point is right, 1.06 with tax and the worst part is remembering to return the movie early than 8:55 because there tends to be a line of people returning. I have no idea about the cost on the stores end, but if you keep the "movie" snacks close by for an impulse buy it could work out quite well.

awsomeears
02-18-2009, 11:17 PM
I've had it brought to my attention, although ive never used one my brother and two of our employee's have and liked it.

So they kind of talked me into the idea of bringing one to our store, as the only places that sell movies are in Muskego/Burlington and both are 10+ miles away from our store.

I don't know all of the details, but i contacted the company to ask about more info and what is envolved to having one at our place.

Feedback?

Chad that would be a hit in your store :thumbsup

Smokey1226
02-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Thats kinda what i was thinking. We have the soda, Popcorn, Candy, ect

Where you could get the movie and all the snacks for 2 people for $8 versus going to Showtime/Ridge and pay $25 for 2 people

lordairgtar
02-18-2009, 11:29 PM
You have popcorn, but not white kernels. White kernels FTW. Yellow kernels teh suxors.

Smokey1226
02-18-2009, 11:31 PM
You have popcorn, but not white kernels. White kernels FTW. Yellow kernels teh suxors.
You just tell me what you would like to see (full name and company) and i'll make it happen!

awsomeears
02-18-2009, 11:35 PM
You just tell me what you would like to see (full name and company) and i'll make it happen!

What : Hot Free Women

Brand : Blonde DD

:rolf

Smokey1226
02-18-2009, 11:43 PM
What : Hot Free Women

Brand : Blonde DD

:rolf
easy......."Excuse me young lady, Does this smell like chloroform?" :rolf

WhatsADSM
02-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Yea I use those things pretty often actually. Right up the street at the Walgreens, and it's a dollar a day rental. They even have a pretty good selection of movies.

I always wondered... Does anyone know if you can rent from one RedBox and return to another?

Smokey1226
02-19-2009, 11:07 AM
Yea I use those things pretty often actually. Right up the street at the Walgreens, and it's a dollar a day rental. They even have a pretty good selection of movies.

I always wondered... Does anyone know if you can rent from one RedBox and return to another?
yes, my cousin said she used the one in Burlington, and had her hubby return it at the one in Franklin.

She said the people go through every week to check them, so the movies stay pretty recent.

TheRX7Project
02-19-2009, 04:05 PM
I know where I can buy movies for $5 each... :D

Want_Notch
02-19-2009, 06:43 PM
we use the one by us all the time.

lordairgtar
02-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I might be the only one buying it, but Amish Country Baby White kernels from Whirley Pop.

GTSLOW
02-19-2009, 07:18 PM
We used the ones in AZ religiously. Very easy to use and a large selection, good prices too!! One thing is they tend to have some weird generic movies.

brewcity_mach1
02-19-2009, 10:22 PM
i have seen them at walgreens on 27 and college and a half block away at pick n save as well. never stopped to look or buy at all.