PDA

View Full Version : Adam West Family guy = Adam West WTF ?

awsomeears
02-16-2009, 12:26 AM
My and my dad went to the WOW today and I noticed the original batman was Adam West, instantly I thought of the mayor from family guy and had a chuckle :rolf

Few hours later I was over at my moms reading the Journal and read a article about the original batman being at the car show. It then said " Adam is busy with his role in the cartoon Family Guy :stare

I'm a big fan of family guy and I had no clue Adam west is Adam west in real life.

Anyone else realize that or am I :durr

MurphysLaw88GT
02-16-2009, 12:51 AM
yeah...ask him how many times he hit the batcave with the batmobile

70 cutlass 442
02-16-2009, 01:03 AM
lol... thats pretty cool/

STANMAN
02-16-2009, 05:55 AM
Youngins, lol. It's actually part of the side humor in Family Guy, which there is ALOT of BTW. That's probably why I like it so much, it's funny on it's face, and there's also lots of little sub humor in it.

Holeshot
02-16-2009, 07:01 AM
^^^ Ummm yeah ... Adam West in his bat cave with Robin , Alfred, Chief O' Harra, and Commissioner Gordon

Prince Valiant
02-16-2009, 07:33 AM
The commissioner Gordon from the original show just passed recently...RIP.

I always loved adam west cameo's on the simpsons...freekin' hilarious.

PB86MCSS
02-16-2009, 09:01 AM
Anyone who likes Adam West (and I do) should check out the pilot TV show "Lookwell" on YouTube. It's a show created by Conan O'Brien and Robert Smigel in like 91' but never made it, the pilot is available to watch though. If you like Adam West and/or Conan stuff its worth a look :D . Definately years ahead of its time compared to other comedy's.

Yooformula
02-16-2009, 09:34 AM
that was pretty funny. I didnt know it was really him and my kids were asking about it and I said, its just some old fat guy in spandex. If it were the real batman, we would take some pictures.lol

badass88gt
02-16-2009, 11:37 AM
Wait a minute......the guy in the Batman costume on SATURDAY wasnt Adam West, was it?????

I thought he was only supposed to be there on Sunday so when I saw the guy in the costume on saturday I didnt pay any attention. Then I ended up not going on sunday, if I actually missed him on saturday I'm gonna be sad.

PonyKiller87
02-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Anyone ever hear when Bob and Brian interviewed Adam West? That guy is crazy as hell, but it makes him so damn funny. Even better when you get Mike Tomie doing the impressions of him too.