PDA

View Full Version : Daytona wreck!

Yooformula
02-15-2009, 04:54 PM
Glad Kyle got wrecked hard but I cant say I blame Jr entirely since his car appeared faster then Vickers when he layed that block on him. The block was legit but I didnt see an obvious hit into Vickers.

Karps TA
02-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Looked pretty obvious to me. But then again, Jr. can't even figure out how to pit....

That_Guy
02-15-2009, 05:39 PM
i like watching jr. he reminds me of his old man. shit happens

0TransAm0
02-15-2009, 05:47 PM
vickers is a bitch... i like jr. he tells it how it is.

Holeshot
02-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Jr has PV$$Y on the brain.

Yooformula
02-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Looked pretty obvious to me. But then again, Jr. can't even figure out how to pit....

exactly why did vickers need to block a faster car into the apron that was a lap down? yeah stopping an inch on the line sucks.....good thing hes not the only one that does that.

RanJer
02-15-2009, 07:45 PM
exactly why did vickers need to block a faster car into the apron that was a lap down? yeah stopping an inch on the line sucks.....good thing hes not the only one that does that.

They were both a lap down, so they were fighting for the lucky dog pass.. Vickers was just trying to hang on to it.

Yooformula
02-15-2009, 07:48 PM
oh well, shit happens right? thats what was said after edwards wiped out the entire front 10 cars last year. does suck that jr could have slowed down to get back in line though. He should get penalized and hopefully he can overcome it to shut some people up. I still dont feel bad at all for Busch getting wrecked though..

RanJer
02-15-2009, 08:17 PM
I still dont feel bad at all for Busch getting wrecked though..

Shit does indeed happen. It's racing. I also enjoyed watching Busch get swallowed by the wreck monster. Couldn't believe Kenseth got through that completely unscathed.. He also ends up with some damage from those big wrecks..