PDA

View Full Version : Huh? You have got to be kidding..

Nix
02-14-2009, 06:30 PM
I didn't see this posted on here anywhere else.

Enjoy..

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/39575982.html?referrer=facebook

moels
02-14-2009, 06:34 PM
Jesus ******* Christ! Why don't they just give them certificates to rob liquor stores and rape women while there at it. ******* shit pisses me off, people are so stupid!

Yooformula
02-14-2009, 06:57 PM
if they are illegals shouldnt they be criminals? we really need to enforce the bullshit laws we have now instead of reinventing a broken wheel.

UnderPSI
02-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Cost the state 22 million???

xxsn0blindxx
02-14-2009, 09:47 PM
Brilliant idea, ok Mr. Vasquez please go to the room over there to get your license photo taken... INS waits on the other side of the door for instant deportation.

BigSnailBuick
02-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Apparently the word "illegal" doesnt have the same meaning anymore fvckin idiots:punch:

stealthy1ss
02-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Sometimes it seems like "illegals" have more freedom/privledges than US citizens.

lordairgtar
02-15-2009, 01:20 AM
If I was a person of illegal immigrant status, I would be pissed at these so-called advocacy groups. They assume those workers are just doing the cleaning? I know some who are working in a lot of different fields. Construction work, foundry, factories. There was even a good Police officer who had his deceased cousin's ID. Wrong, yes, but not a cleaning crew.

Sprayaway Fox
02-15-2009, 01:30 AM
Seriously WTF is going on with this country! If you want to live here fine but all Im asking you to do is take Pledge alligence, take some USA history classes, commit no crimes or be in a gang, Speak ****** english, and keep a ******* job, and pay your bills and taxes, and not be on welfare.

Didnt know these things are now for the ELITE Americans nowadays

Holeshot
02-15-2009, 07:50 AM
if they are illegals shouldnt they be criminals? we really need to enforce the bullshit laws we have now instead of reinventing a broken wheel.

On the money but how can we do this if we toss border agents in prison for doing their job.

TheRX7Project
02-15-2009, 11:41 AM
Amen^^

I remember that case too not long ago, 2 border patrol agents put in jail for shooting a DRUG SMUGGLER who was crossing the border illegally.

What are they supposed to do, just stand there and yell "NO mister please don't cross our border!"

lordairgtar
02-15-2009, 06:15 PM
On the money but how can we do this if we toss border agents in prison for doing their job.
yeah, and that fucktard Bush wouldn't pardon them.

torque.hit
02-15-2009, 06:58 PM
yeah, and that fucktard Bush wouldn't pardon them.

He did end up commuting (?) their sentence. Not a full pardon but they're out of jail now.

I think this is complete bullshit. If this passes, they should use those permits to round these folks up and send them home.

You guys are right, these people are treated with more respect than our own citizens. Our freedoms are decreasing while there are those who are fighting to increase the rights of ILLEGAL aliens who have no right to be here. This is a slap in the face to anyone who went through the immigration process legally and anyone who pays income taxes.

Karps TA
02-15-2009, 07:02 PM
I think I need to start a coalition to start allowing me to legally do things that are illegal. Like maybe get a certificate so I can legally sell illegal drugs. Or legally pimp women so they can have illegal sex for money. I think the illegal aliens are on to something...

That_Guy
02-15-2009, 07:06 PM

according to jim doyle you have to wait for them to steel your s.s. id

SSDude
02-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Cost the state 22 million???

One of the reasons they increased the registration fee was to help pay for Real ID.

You entered the country illegally then your a criminal:thumbsup