PDA

View Full Version : Tess Corners FD has mah moneez

lordairgtar
02-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I've been waiting for the state refund to appear in my account and it has not. I went to Wisconsin DOR and they said it was sent to the TCFD for bills owed. Actually, the apartment insurance company paid that bill last summer from a fall on ice I had last February. Now I have to go through all that crap of locating letters from the ins company, management of apt and track down the bastards who stole mah moneez. Asshats! :flipoff2:

tommyt5078
02-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Weak.................Now you have to waste your time to get it..........

0TransAm0
02-12-2009, 08:37 PM
you shouldn't have to do shit the peeps who have it should just send it to you knowing its not right to keep it...

lordairgtar
02-13-2009, 11:24 PM
I called the Tess Corners vol Fire Dept. business office today and I had my documents in front of me. My check register, my WIDOR web site letter that told me they got my refund and also even talked to the same person I talked to when the issue was current. The lady apologized for the screw up saying that some other person took work off her desk and passed it on to the state. She acknowledged me talking about this then and agreed with my dates as far as monies sent to them to pay that bill. I was waiting for the insurance money and when I got it, I sent the payment to them. They will send me the money when they get the money from the state. Now I wait.

mrz28M6
02-14-2009, 12:10 AM
same crap happened to me many years ago when it said milwaukee mental hospital took it and i'm like wtf! considering i never seeked any mental health, they made a mistake somehow and it took me another 3 weeks to get the check. still to this day i dont know how the heck they had my info!

lordairgtar
02-14-2009, 12:55 AM
same crap happened to me many years ago when it said milwaukee mental hospital took it and i'm like wtf! considering i never seeked any mental health, they made a mistake somehow and it took me another 3 weeks to get the check. still to this day i dont know how the heck they had my info!
Forgetting your stays in a mental institution is a sign of mental illness. I don't remember my stay, either.:rolf

Rocket Power
02-14-2009, 02:56 AM
Don't worry I remember both of you:goof

lordairgtar
02-14-2009, 08:53 AM
Don't worry I remember both of you:goof
So you were faking taking your meds then, I take it.:drool:

Rocket Power
02-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Yeah I saved them for later:rolf

lordairgtar
02-14-2009, 05:02 PM