PDA

View Full Version : Rumormill: Nissan Cancels SX

Exitspeed
02-12-2009, 04:28 PM
http://www.autoblog.com/2009/02/12/nissan-cancels-rwd-silvia-successor-and-gt-r-sedan-prius-fight/

Damn this has me so bummed out. I guess come later in the year when I may be ready to get a car I'll be getting a Genesis or a used G Coupe. :(

EDIT: Yes they Cancled the car, not canceled. Whatever....

shoooo32
02-12-2009, 04:34 PM
Ghosn wants the automaker to focus its development efforts on producing small- and medium-sized cars, including a Toyota Prius competitor which could arrive as early as next year

Hollywood killed your car dude. Assholes in california told everyone it was cool to drive piss slow ill handling electric econoboxes so automakers have to kill off cool projects to make room. Bummer, it looked like a fun ride.

Exitspeed
02-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Hollywood killed your car dude. Assholes in california told everyone it was cool to drive piss slow ill handling electric econoboxes so automakers have to kill off cool projects to make room. Bummer, it looked like a fun ride.

The economy killed the car. Bush and Clinton killed the car. Obama is driving the nail in the coffin. The car would sell better in CA then it would anywhere else in the country.

But I know what you are saying.