PDA

View Full Version : Image 1 Motor Sports is looking for sponsers @ WOW

Deggy
02-11-2009, 11:23 AM
We will be having 3 of our sprint cars at the World Of Wheels this upcoming weekend. We will also be looking for sponserships from local businesses and companies. Right now I believe our minimum sponsership is like $500 dollars. It may not seem like a lot, but in this class of racing $500 is a HUGE help. Just look for us and if you are interested in sponsering our cars, just ask for Jerry.

This definetly goes out to

10Wide
West Bend Dyno
Clocks Off
&
Even the site itself for BCM

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z6/deggyfresh/photo.jpg

Yooformula
02-11-2009, 05:20 PM
good luck with the team at WOW. Hopefully they are able to line some sponsors up. Side note though, perhaps a courtesy email to us would have been nice before posting asking for sponsorship $$. Classifieds arent for non sponsors to try to get sponsorship from others.

Deggy
02-12-2009, 10:44 AM
good luck with the team at WOW. Hopefully they are able to line some sponsors up. Side note though, perhaps a courtesy email to us would have been nice before posting asking for sponsorship $$. Classifieds arent for non sponsors to try to get sponsorship from others.

I apolize Yoo. I thought about that after the fact that I posted it.

How about a courtesy BCM sticker on the car? :headbang

Cryptic
02-12-2009, 10:34 PM
I still haven't had any made up. We are in contact with a guy though... just haven't finished out the design.

Deggy
02-13-2009, 07:31 AM
I could just make them Andy. I have a vinyl maker.

350-Z28
02-13-2009, 08:39 PM
And you still owe me some damn oil! Jk man