PDA

View Full Version : OT: Fairly decent deals at Circuit City

wrath
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I was at Circuit City tonight and bought my girlfriend a Canon G10. They had some decent deals on other stuff also including some lenses and some beyond-my-comprehension DSLRs. Some stuff is getting to thin pickings, there is one G10 left.

Just an FYI for those into photography. It's 30% off MSRP. I suspect most of the store in non-computer non-apple non-tv will go 40% this weekend or next and there won't be much left. So if you were going to buy it anyway and it's cheaper than you can find elsewhere it might be worth taking a look. They have a desk set up that you can open the item and check it AFTER YOU BUY and if something is wrong you can get it squared away BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE.

wikked
02-11-2009, 03:35 AM
Wish I woulda checked my shìt before leaving.

I bought a game, and when I got home the discs were missing... I took it back and they basically just shrugged at me.

$@)*(&)#(&

That_Guy
02-11-2009, 08:25 AM

I bought a game, and when I got home the discs were missing... I took it back and they basically just shrugged at me.

$@)*(&)#(&

wow thats shitty

Nick
02-11-2009, 11:59 AM

$@)*(&)#(&

That is really shitty

pOrk
02-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm not impressed with their 'deals'

Currently offering 20% off TV display models, that is NOT a deal. These TV's are on for what, 16 hours a day every day?

wrath
02-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah, it's a giant clusterfuck. You have to search for the bargains. They have tons of xBox 360s and PS3s sitting around too.

None of the TVs are a deal.

94greenbandit
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM

$@)*(&)#(&

That is weird if it was packaged up and schtuff

DirtyMax
02-11-2009, 03:27 PM
I got a good deal on a 50D there a few weeks ago. I think by now, all their stuff is pretty picked over.

wikked
02-11-2009, 04:19 PM
That is weird if it was packaged up and schtuff

Upon further inspection, the original factory seal had another piece of clear tape over it, so one of their dbag employees must have stolen the discs, taped it shut and put it back on the shelf. :flipoff2:

sdb300zx
02-11-2009, 04:35 PM
I will have to go and see what they have tomorrow :)