02-10-2009, 07:27 PM
For those who are looking for it, lmk

I can offer great prices.

scottie K
02-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Ive been looking for this stuff for along time

Smokey1226
02-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Ive got a Case of Break In oil sitting right next to me, for my new motor. And a Case of 10w-30 on the way.

But i can get any of their oils.

94greenbandit
02-10-2009, 09:27 PM
Never heard of this stuff. Is this specific for racing vehicles that you have to change after every track trip :crazyeyes

UnderPSI
02-10-2009, 09:29 PM
First I have ever heard of it too. Must have a race car if you use this stuff. :durr

1320PNY
02-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Not sure, but by the sound of it seems like a Pennsylvania crude stock product. I would be careful as I have had poor results with products from PA. The crude stock turns silty and deposits up in the heads under extreme heat conditions. I have tried as recently as last Summer thinking this may be a thing of the past, but I had oil analysis done on some that was used for 2,000 miles and it came back with a low TBN (sub 3 / Acidic).

If you want, I can send you an oil analysis kit for some baseline testing and another for once you have a few miles on the oil.

DR.FORD
02-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Have you guys ever heard of Kendall oil?! You know, the green stuff?
Brad Penn Grade oil bought Kendall. I have used it in the Thunderbird since the change to boost. It is very high in Zinc and protects severe duty engines well. My bearings look like day one when I check them. You don't have to have a race car to know about it, but you probably should have measureable power(!) and give a damn about it staying alive to use it. I am happy Chad that you want to run it, you won't be disappointed. Most big horsepower engine builders do prefer it but of course some think it is only for a "racecar" use, so for those people that "Speedway" brand oil you throw in your cars should be fine!!:rolf

DR.FORD
02-10-2009, 09:52 PM
Not sure, but by the sound of it seems like a Pennsylvania crude stock product. I would be careful as I have had poor results with products from PA. The crude stock turns silty and deposits up in the heads under extreme heat conditions. I have tried as recently as last Summer thinking this may be a thing of the past, but I had oil analysis done on some that was used for 2,000 miles and it came back with a low TBN (sub 3 / Acidic).

If you want, I can send you an oil analysis kit for some baseline testing and another for once you have a few miles on the oil.

Would you be referring to Pennzoil, the pourable wax?! The silt and deposits you speak of will be caused by parafin-also known as wax. I would not use Pennzoil in a lawnmower!

ThatWhiteCivic
02-10-2009, 10:05 PM
That's the only stuff I use. Got a case next to me as well. It's good shit.

Smokey1226
02-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Jim is right, the additives in these oils are very high in Zinc which is almost impossible to find in most typical oils. Also, the majority of the engine builders i know (includeing the one doing my block right now) used Rotella T diesel oil because of the zinc. Well do to the emissions crap, they have slowly taken more and more of the zinc out of that oil. Which is why they are all switching!

When we put my stuff together, that is the only oil it will see.

juicedimpss
02-10-2009, 10:11 PM
order me a case of 20-50 please.
i will be needing it in a few weeks,so dont make a special order.
this is some crazy oil for sure. good to hear someone nearby will be stocking it

and for the record,rotella is a good second to penn.

Smokey1226
02-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Ron my man, hopefully my last pieces are here so when i bring all my goodies over to put together ill bring you a case on me. I wish i would of knew today, we had a pallet of 20-50 sitting right in front of me!

juicedimpss
02-10-2009, 10:17 PM
lol,figures.
like i said,no huge rush,i gotta get the motor in my junk over the next week or so,and finish wiring the car so it will be 2 weeks or so before i would even need it.

That_Guy
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
i ran royal purple in my cobalt when the bottle was in... the car smoked between shifts at woot.. i switched back to mobile one and this problem stopped.. im not sure what this means..

Smokey1226
02-10-2009, 11:05 PM
i ran royal purple in my cobalt when the bottle was in... the car smoked between shifts at woot.. i switched back to mobile one and this problem stopped.. im not sure what this means..
it means you were paying wayy too much for shotty oil

I <3 joo Deggy :thumbsup

70challenger452
02-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Brad Penn oil is currently sitting in my oil pan, it's good shit.

DRK
02-11-2009, 12:14 AM
and for the record,rotella is a good second to penn.

Valvoline VR-1 also has a good amount of ZDDP in it

HY35F2T
02-11-2009, 12:30 AM
Supertech?:( lol.

Breecher_7
02-11-2009, 05:28 AM
Im still partial to Amsoil....

But as far as running a high zinc oil, Ill stick with cheap ass Rotella.

Whats the pricing on this stuff look like?

That_Guy
02-11-2009, 08:23 AM

my dad runs rotella-t in are boat motors "twin 500 hp 454's" and they just as good as day one. he also runs rotella-t in his duramax and he has 175,000 on the truck.

Smokey1226
02-11-2009, 10:49 AM

About the same as Rotella per quart...

Most sell in the Mid $5/gallon range + Shipping. Im looking to sell for high $4.xx/range (picked up)

The break in oil is a little more, about $5.40/quart.

Car Guy
02-11-2009, 11:03 AM
How does this stuff compare to Amsoil...??? Just curious......

Smokey1226
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
How does this stuff compare to Amsoil...??? Just curious......
no idea, but im not trying to swing people to buy it. Those who run it or have been looking for it (like those who have called me asking for it) now know i can get ahold of it for a good price.

DirtyMax
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Good to know it's close and easy to get!

P.S. Was out your way this AM and purchased 18 gallons of your finest deezel from your station..better be good stuff... :goof I'd have said hi but I don't think you were there. A girl was working the register....

Smokey1226
02-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Good to know it's close and easy to get!

P.S. Was out your way this AM and purchased 18 gallons of your finest deezel from your station..better be good stuff... :goof I'd have said hi but I don't think you were there. A girl was working the register....
Why thank you sir! But as most here know....if you catch me up before 10am something wierd is going on! Ill be there from 2-10 tonight.:headbang

It's good stuff for sure......just fyi for the diesel guys, The additives needed for stations require 1 packet per load.......we add 2 1/2 packets per load. Your injectors and tank will thank us later :thumbsup