PDA

View Full Version : Rigged? On Drugs? Or just another star gone wrong?

MoCkiN U
02-09-2009, 10:09 PM
WTF MAN??

http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/9201246/Report:-WWE-wrestler-hits-female-fan-in-face?MSNHPHCP&GT1=39002

There is a video to the right side there.

WWE superstar (loose term there) is accused of punching a girl in the face outside a WWE event after being heckled by fans. The video looks like he's pretty pissed and acting like a baby but in the end it has the old WWE flair to it where you cant tell what happened exactly

awsomeears
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
I say GOOD !!!!!!!!!!

Listen to those people shouting shit and heckling him, they all deserve to get smacked in the face. Looks like that chick pushed him and got fan crazy on him hahaha.

Then again anyone who watch's that WWE shit should be slapped !!!

MoCkiN U
02-09-2009, 10:35 PM
Me first Me first......LOL I have watched that shit since I was a kid.

awsomeears
02-09-2009, 10:44 PM
I used to watch it also :) but there should be a point where you quit.

Yooformula
02-09-2009, 11:17 PM
would have been better if the mob beat the shit out of jericho. dont like the fans good and bad then dont go into showbiz. he forgets hes rich because of them. that girl was asking for a picture with him and he looked ready to hit her all along.

srt4eh
02-10-2009, 02:15 AM
I like Jericho...lol....he should've just locked in the Walls of Jericho on her....would've gotten in less trouble...lol

srt4eh
02-10-2009, 02:19 AM
one of the comments:
Ok, for those that are the uninformed. Listen up, here's what happened, and what lead to the incident of a woman being shoved, not punched. Jericho was leaving to catch a flight to the next show, when a swarm of fans ran in front of the vehicle he was in, not allowing him to leave the parking lot and out onto the access street. He got out, asked them to move, told security to do their #### job, and then all hell broke loose. The girl spit in his face, her boyfriend behind her, was the one you hear yelling insults at Jericho, you are an insult to Canadian's and whatever else it was he was hollering. He was getting pretty beligerent, and crossed the line with the things he said and the shoving from "behind" his girlfriend he was doing, basically he was agging it on as you would put it. When Jericho was shoved into the vehicle, he turned around and "SHOVED" the girl back, not punched. Girl's b'friend who was instigating everything was the one who hollered he punched her. Do you see what I see? An attempt at a lawsuit. But it won't happen