PDA

View Full Version : Penn vs St. Pierre III

T-Bag
02-06-2009, 11:55 PM
http://mmajunkie.com/news/13927/penn-accepts-st-pierres-challenge-for-third-meeting.mma

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

In all seriousness, this will not happen. I don't know how financially successful a third bout would be after the serious ass-wooping Penn received.

Tell Penn to relinquish his lightweight title if he wants a rematch

Lash
02-07-2009, 10:20 AM
It'll happen.....after BJ fights Kenny.

Exitspeed
02-07-2009, 10:29 AM
God I hate Penn more and more.

Yooformula
02-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I love how now cry baby hughes came out saying that GSP was a bit slippery when they fought also. but he had no words when he beat gsp or after he lost to gsp.

next thing you know kenflo would compain that brock lesnar was too big for him, thats why he would lose in a fight to him.lol, friggin whiners.

T-Bag
02-07-2009, 01:57 PM
It'll happen.....after BJ fights Kenny.

I HIGHLY doubt we will see this fight again. At least within the next year or so. Dana doesn't want to put two divisions on hold because BJ Penn is a cock mongling crybaby. It especially won't happen if Kenflo wins the lightweight title which is highly probable. IMO this loss wrecked Penn, he's only going to go downhill from here.

IF this fight does happen again (if they both win their next fights), it should not be for the title. Penn had his shot and showed that he is nowhere even close to being on the same level as GSP and shouldn't be anywhere near the Welterweight title again.

I could be wrong and Dana could deepthroat Penn's cock some more and say fuck both of their next fights and let them fight again in summer. I'd still buy it, if just to see Penn get his shit pushed in again.

Lash
02-07-2009, 07:57 PM
I could be wrong and Dana could deepthroat Penn's cock some more and say fuck both of their next fights and let them fight again in summer. I'd still buy it, if just to see Penn get his shit pushed in again.'

That's exactly what will happen......especially after Dana saw the PPV numbers from their second fight.

T-Bag
02-07-2009, 09:57 PM
I just stumbled across this

http://i39.tinypic.com/2cftg0m.jpg

Car Guy
02-17-2009, 04:11 PM
^^^ That is hilarious.....:rolf