PDA

View Full Version : Micheal Phelps a DOPER???

nismodave
02-01-2009, 01:57 PM
:stare :rolf

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/150832/14-times-Olympic-gold-medal-winner-Michael-Phelps-caught-with-bong-cannabis-pipe.html

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00025/phelps_516_0102_25518a.jpg

Russ Jerome
02-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Thats not CNN, looks like a tabloid that posts first ever
pics of martians and the Lock Ness monster.

nismodave
02-01-2009, 02:13 PM
Hence the question marks, Russ.:)

Karps TA
02-01-2009, 02:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/swimming/news/story?id=3876804

It's real. And good for him.

nismodave
02-01-2009, 02:22 PM
HA!! I knew if it was on www.drudgereport.com it was legit.

Karps TA
02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
I just don't like that he apologized. Screw that. you've spent your entire existence training to be the best in your sport and you achieved it. Nothing wrong with taking some time to enjoy your life and have some fun. It's not like he's doing heroin with a room full of hookers.

DRK
02-01-2009, 02:25 PM
God put all seed bearing plants on earth to use.

nismodave
02-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Damn, I must be the only person that thinks smoking weed is wrong.

DRK
02-01-2009, 02:53 PM

yes you are :thumbsup

T-Bag
02-01-2009, 03:09 PM
He's fuggin 23 years old and set for life, who cares if he smokes a bowl here and there?

That_Guy
02-01-2009, 03:21 PM
you havent met my girlfriend...

i use to smoke pot all the time in "high" school. then i started dating her..:rolf she has it embedded in her brain that it is horrible and all the people who smoke pot are losers...

i have a ton of friends who still smoke pot..

Yooformula
02-01-2009, 03:32 PM
drugs are wrong but you know what. he didnt do it while at the olympics so at this point so what. other countries are so quick to bash our athletes phuck them. nfl players do the worst shit, drugs and murder and they still get a slap on the hand. politicians get away with even worse but this kid has to apologize for smoking weed? bs.

Imo, before an athlete like phelps gets crucified for something tiny, think of presidents that had affairs, preachers cheating on spouses, local politicans breaking laws that could hurt people, hof running backs that get off of murder and ask whats worse? people wanna b!tch about this? THEN SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE REAL CROOKS! fukking lady kills her 1 year via beating then smothering and gets 4years in prison?!?!?!?

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2009, 03:35 PM
you havent met my girlfriend...

i use to smoke pot all the time in "high" school. then i started dating her..:rolf she has it embedded in her brain that it is horrible and all the people who smoke pot are losers...

i have a ton of friends who still smoke pot..

This post right here explains alot!

That_Guy
02-01-2009, 03:59 PM
This post right here explains alot!
hahahahaha

Reverend Cooper
02-01-2009, 04:02 PM
Puff Puff pass

1320PNY
02-01-2009, 05:39 PM
Well, my parents are divorced due to drugs. I was 5 when I saw my Dad hit my Mom full force in the head. So I never saw the attraction and thus never experimented with drugs.

I would like to think my experience was unusual. Unfortunately, the only unusual part is most 5 year olds don't come downstairs to see what all the commotion is about at 3 AM.

I almost became a vice cop instead of going to engineering.

So Dave, I'm probably not the person to invite to any "cool" parties, but this stuff is legal in some countries. If Mr. Phelps choses to indulge in this type of activity and it has no bearing on my personal life, then more power to him for not getting caught.

I'm sure some old lady thinks doing a burnout on her block is worse than fixing her cataracts. It's all perspective.

Holeshot
02-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Puff Puff pass

No Coop you got it wrong. its "PUFF PUFF GIVE ! PUFF PUFF GIVE! YOUR FVCKIN UP THE ROTATION. "

STANMAN
02-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Never tried any illegal drug. I am goofy in the head enough without all that shit.:rolf

TheRX7Project
02-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Honeslty, this is only a cause for concern if they showed him shooting up. Weed doesn't enhance your performance, only the performance of comedians.

Pass it here.

pOrk
02-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Well, my parents are divorced due to drugs. I was 5 when I saw my Dad hit my Mom full force in the head. So I never saw the attraction and thus never experimented with drugs.

I would like to think my experience was unusual. Unfortunately, the only unusual part is most 5 year olds don't come downstairs to see what all the commotion is about at 3 AM.

I almost became a vice cop instead of going to engineering.

So Dave, I'm probably not the person to invite to any "cool" parties, but this stuff is legal in some countries. If Mr. Phelps choses to indulge in this type of activity and it has no bearing on my personal life, then more power to him for not getting caught.

I'm sure some old lady thinks doing a burnout on her block is worse than fixing her cataracts. It's all perspective.

Do you drink? If so, you've done drugs :)

I have never smoked dope, and drank twice when I was MUCH younger. No more, personal choice.

I know a lot of losers that smoke dope. I also know a lot of successful buisness people who smoke dope. As long as it doesn't effect me, it doesnt bother me :)

GRAMPS SS
02-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Never tried any illegal drug. I am goofy in the head enough without all that shit.:rolf

best post by santa to date :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf :thumbsup:goof

Russ Jerome
02-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Hence the question marks, Russ.:)

Oh my bad, David :)

As long as he keeps smoking weed I dont have to worry
about him crashing into me drunk, he'll be stoned on a
couch eating chips with no ambition to drive....or train..
..or do anything!

Nick
02-01-2009, 09:11 PM

Fixing cataracts is a bad thing?

:stare :stare :stare :stare :stare

*EYE CAN SEEE*

animal
02-01-2009, 10:59 PM
He'll get berated for it for a week or two and then it'll be forgotten, just like it was for Gary Hall Jr toking up, and phelp's drunk driving arrest 4 years ago. There's not going to be any real punishment for it in the end other than perhaps loss of respect from people with integrity. That's just how it works for celebrity sports icons. Not saying it has a positive or negative effect on him athletics wise. I'm not going to debate that here. But you can already see the groundwork being laid to let him off the hook with the in-article comments from the swimming governing bodies about being young, the undeniable best, and making "mistakes". I guarantee it's not the first time he did it, or the last... just the last time in the company of people he doesn't trust not to take pictures.

I guess "way to be a man" though for owning up to it. Certainly no way you could distinguish him from that pic.

wrath
02-02-2009, 08:46 AM
drugs are wrong but you know what. he didnt do it while at the olympics so at this point so what. other countries are so quick to bash our athletes phuck them. nfl players do the worst shit, drugs and murder and they still get a slap on the hand. politicians get away with even worse but this kid has to apologize for smoking weed? bs.

Imo, before an athlete like phelps gets crucified for something tiny, think of presidents that had affairs, preachers cheating on spouses, local politicans breaking laws that could hurt people, hof running backs that get off of murder and ask whats worse? people wanna b!tch about this? THEN SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THE REAL CROOKS! fukking lady kills her 1 year via beating then smothering and gets 4years in prison?!?!?!?

The problem with drugs (and alcohol) is the people that abuse them are irresponsible. It paints the whole lot of them a bad color. Same with those who smoke and/or chew tobacco.

I wonder if he did it just to get back in the news.

The biggest problem with it is that this kid is a rolemodel for other kids.

jbiscuit
02-02-2009, 08:52 AM
gateway drug. He'll be on Meth in a few months. :rolf

TheRX7Project
02-02-2009, 08:53 AM
(in response to wrath)That's true. I know responsible stoners, who function well, pay their bills and go to work, but I've also known some non-functional, couch potato, live at home til they're 35 stoners.

MODERATION, like with anything, is the key.

It doesn't even really matter the drug. I used to know a guy who did crack occasionally, but was by no means a crackhead. If he had a little spare cash after his bills were paid and he had food to eat (he was a fat guy too, I mean 400+), he'd go buy a rock and smoke it. It was friggin wierd, but honest to God it's the truth.

CannotPost
02-02-2009, 09:23 AM
God put all seed bearing plants on earth to use.

QFT :banana

Mr Twigbert
02-02-2009, 09:51 AM
I'd be a doper too if they would make the chit legal..

But they won't in my life time so I have to wait untill I retire to be free again..

Prince Valiant
02-02-2009, 12:04 PM
I wonder if he did it just to get back in the news.

:crazyeyes

UnderPSI
02-02-2009, 12:17 PM
she has it embedded in her brain that it is horrible and all the people who smoke pot are losers...

Truth!

shawn
02-02-2009, 12:40 PM
what really get me is theres so many people in this world that do smoke pot, but you'll never know who does and who doesnt. some people will come out and straight tell ya when others wont. if i was phelps i dont think i'll be taking rips from the bong with a bunch of people who you may or may not know. im sure the person who took the pic got a pretty penny for that one

Nick
02-02-2009, 01:03 PM
I have never smoked weed in my life. I also have an occasional beer or glass of wine, but I almost completely cut out alcohol too.

Flicktitty
02-02-2009, 01:17 PM

that is wrong...

and too all the "who cares" you know how many YOUNG people look up to him?

that looks good for him and the usa. :loser

lordairgtar
02-02-2009, 05:11 PM
The stories I could tell.................

DRK
02-02-2009, 05:29 PM
and too all the "who cares" you know how many YOUNG people look up to him?

that looks good for him and the usa. :loser

well they could be looking up to a sober Ted Haggard :loser

Goat Roper
02-02-2009, 05:33 PM
All I know is that I have never heard of someone getting high on weed and going on a killing spree, unless said killing spree is a buffet

62 furious
02-02-2009, 06:30 PM
it's all good in moderation PASS IT ON

tommyt5078
02-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Last month I watch a couple of specials on National Geographic about POT, one guy who grows it for the Canada Gov. was telling a story about trying to OD on the stuff, but he fell a sleep.........................Any way Barack Obama should legalize it and create jobs :banana1: and tax money and think of the F-ing saving we would have if we didn't have to fight against this drug alone!!!!!

BigSnailBuick
02-02-2009, 07:56 PM

Yep, you are :) Some of the most intelligent/successful/skilled people i know puff. I see them going for their Phds, masters degrees, building a motor,painting a car better than 99% of the rest of the community. Not laughing in a McDonalds parking lot waiting for a girl on a bike to ride by so they can smash into her :rolf The ones that do that are the same ones that would screw up the same way sober lol Dont get me wrong their are bad situations that involve pot but if you wanna go their then all you drunks better have a good reason behind drinking. Because im 100% positive drinking leads to many worse things. :alcoholic And this is coming from someone that isnt either.

And about the him being a role model thing...Umm I highly doubt at a college party with friends he thought a 8 yr old would walk in. he is respectable in public and thats all that matters. Shame on the broke dbag that sold that picture for his own personal gain when dude was just relaxing at a party. You can relate this to a wife/GF, when she is out with you she is gentle, caring, fun and sweet to everyone and doesnt make a mockery of you but when you get her home and she throws you onto your bed and whispers things into your ear that would make your momma cringe and you love it. Same thing just a different scenario. He likes to smoke pot behind closed doors just like your wife loves to smoke pole.

UnderPSI
02-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Successful or not it isn't legal.

BigSnailBuick
02-02-2009, 08:29 PM

In that case lets all not drive our cars this summer. :thumbsup

DRK
02-02-2009, 10:19 PM

either is truck in your sig

nismodave
02-02-2009, 10:40 PM
Yep, you are :) Some of the most intelligent/successful/skilled people i know puff. I see them going for their Phds, masters degrees, building a motor,painting a car better than 99% of the rest of the community. Not laughing in a McDonalds parking lot waiting for a girl on a bike to ride by so they can smash into her :rolf The ones that do that are the same ones that would screw up the same way sober lol Dont get me wrong their are bad situations that involve pot but if you wanna go their then all you drunks better have a good reason behind drinking. Because im 100% positive drinking leads to many worse things. :alcoholic And this is coming from someone that isnt either.

And about the him being a role model thing...Umm I highly doubt at a college party with friends he thought a 8 yr old would walk in. he is respectable in public and thats all that matters. Shame on the broke dbag that sold that picture for his own personal gain when dude was just relaxing at a party. You can relate this to a wife/GF, when she is out with you she is gentle, caring, fun and sweet to everyone and doesnt make a mockery of you but when you get her home and she throws you onto your bed and whispers things into your ear that would make your momma cringe and you love it. Same thing just a different scenario. He likes to smoke pot behind closed doors just like your wife loves to smoke pole.

As many friends as you claim are succesfull Doctors and such, Im sure I know the same amount of Dopers that I knew at HS that still live at home, or are working at some piss ant job.

I have seen alcohol hurt many people also, even people in my family. But like its been said before, drugs are illegal and I dont want them around me. And when I have kids, I dont want it around them.

But the "Dope is ok, because Alcohol is worse" doesent fly with me.

BigSnailBuick
02-03-2009, 03:00 AM
As many friends as you claim are succesfull Doctors and such, Im sure I know the same amount of Dopers that I knew at HS that still live at home, or are working at some piss ant job.

I have seen alcohol hurt many people also, even people in my family. But like its been said before, drugs are illegal and I dont want them around me. And when I have kids, I dont want it around them.

But the "Dope is ok, because Alcohol is worse" doesent fly with me.

Very true but like I was saying the pot heads that still live at home and such would most likely be doing the same with or without herb..Not all but some. And I wasnt saying dope is ok cause alc is worse it was more or less a how can this be legal and this not ya know.....Either or this star and role model shouldnt be looked down upon due to something that was harmless in its setting. Like most said before moderation is the key to just about everything in life good and bad.:)

DRK
02-03-2009, 08:43 AM
But like its been said before, drugs are illegal and I dont want them around me. And when I have kids, I dont want it around them.

very hypocritical.:durr

who are all you haters to judge others anyway?

wrath
02-03-2009, 08:54 AM

All of us judge every day. Just because someone has an adverse judgment to something you particularly enjoy doesn't mean either of you are correct or you're both not trying to ride the same high horse.

animal
02-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Wait, you're labeled a "hater" if you don't want illegal drugs around you or your kids now? Count me in as a ******* hater then.

DRK
02-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Wait, you're labeled a "hater" if you don't want illegal drugs around you or your kids now? Count me in as a ******* hater then.
What I meant was the person not the pot, so, next time your going to be around M.Phelps give me a call, I'd like to meet him

DRK
02-03-2009, 09:47 AM
And yes if the only thing you have against weed is that it's illegal everyone who does it is a bad person then yes your a ******* hypocrite.

lit666
02-03-2009, 10:25 AM
maybe he was using it for medical reasons. :).. I'm looking at my stash right now that helps my cronic headaches.

animal
02-03-2009, 10:34 AM
The whole good person bad person thing is subjective anyways. I could care less if you or anyone else does it in private. If you feel the need to do it around me, I'll have less respect for you for putting me in that situation and probably will distance myself from you because I don't want to be around it. Period. I'm not going to talk about anything to do with pot health-wise. I'll hoist back beers with the rest of em so it's not some crusade on keeping a body pure or any bs like that. But beers won't lose me my job, pot will. Simply having beers in my posession won't get me ticketed, pot will. It IS illegal, and like most other things, I'd want the same thing if you were street racing in front of my house, buying stolen property, trading guns illegally, or driving drunk. It's a choice, and I choose to have nothing to do with illegal drugs.

Sure my view would change a little if it were legal, though not any more than how I feel about tabacco smoke. I can't stand trying to breathe it, or the smell, but I tolerate it in certain environments (outside, bowling alleys, in someone else's car if there's a window open, etc) as long as it's not overbearing. Granted I think pot smells like shit versus tobacco smoke, so my tolerance to that might be lower.

animal
02-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I realize this has kindof strayed from the phelps article to an overall discussion of drug use. FTR i did lose respect for phelps a little. Maybe that's because I don't do illegal drugs, maybe it's cause I'm a swimmer too and even being older I looked up to the guy. We all have the vision of a pure icon, idol, role model, call it what you want. Maybe it's naive to think there's anyone out there that can be the best in the world at something and not do illegal or performance enhancing drugs on the side. Just disappointing to hear it confirmed anyways.

tommyt5078
02-03-2009, 07:55 PM
So far all we have is a picture......................I heard it was tobacco in the thing :rolf

UnderPSI
02-03-2009, 08:02 PM
either is truck in your sig

How is my truck not legal?

T-Bag
02-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Chill out and smoke a bowl you ******* tightasses

just playin

DRK
02-03-2009, 09:00 PM
How is my truck not legal?

Anything modified from the factory spec is illegal to operate on public highways, as in your intake, exhaust, and tuner. If you don't believe me, just take your truck to the nearest weigh station with a state vehicle inspector and ask them.

Yooformula
02-03-2009, 09:47 PM
very hypocritical.:durr

whoa sorry but it is illegal, theres nothing hypocritical about it. I hate drugs too and believe me I am very anti but imo I just dont care anymore.

What bugs me is that now this kid is going to get charged by a picture(whichever friend took the pic should have his ass kicked) and will get screwed quickly but Burris still walking free after firing an ILLEGAL weapon in a public place with no permit or that Blago can preach all over the place about being innocent. priorities in this country are seriously out of wack.

Nick
02-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Weed smells like shit. People who smoke it then smell like shit.

I don't want people who smell like shit around me.

:D

DRK
02-04-2009, 11:19 AM
whoa sorry but it is illegal, theres nothing hypocritical about it.
to look down on anyone for doing something because it's illegal all while doing illegal things everyday is the definition of being a hypocrite.

animal
02-04-2009, 12:12 PM
While you may not think toking up is a big deal, some of us feel illegal drugs are in another category than things like illegal parking, squealing tires, window tint, or those crazy laws like you cant keep your horse in a bathtub in some town in iowa. I concede they are all illegal in some right, obviously. But based on your black and white logic, I risk being labeled a hypocrite when I "look down" on a rapist because I speed? Comon.

I'm not about to call an admitted rapist a "good guy". Not saying drug use is on a level with rape either. But it's certainly well past what many of us regard as laughable infractions of the law, like jaywalking. But I realize you probably don't agree, and that's ok too.

TraceDaddy
02-04-2009, 12:31 PM
I'm not sure why people find it acceptable to pick and choose which laws they prefer to follow. If you're being an ass and I come and smack you in the ear because I think you deserve it, does it make it legal.

Bottom line, right now, his actions are illegal and many (not all) of the companies that are spending money on him to endorse their product are pulling out. It'll cost him big time. And it should.

Now if you think I'm a tightass, rethink it. I don't do illegal drugs. The key word being "Illegal". In this day and age gin and tonics won't get me busted. But...I've always endorsed legalizing everything. (Always as in since 1980. My first year in college.) When you make something illegal you create a black market and black markets don't pay taxes. Let the pharmeceutical giants apply economies of scale, remove the profitability from drug dealers, regulate it, and use the taxes raised for community education.

And while we're at it, let's legalize and tax prostituion. Another victimless crime. Give the girls a break.

Finally, I find it really funny that there is so much acceptance of partaking in illegal drug activity but if someone uses the carpool lane and shouldn't, all holy hell breaks loose.

:)

DRK
02-04-2009, 12:57 PM
i'm not sure why people find it acceptable to pick and choose which laws they prefer to follow.

x2

Goat Roper
02-04-2009, 01:16 PM
Bottom line, right now, his actions are illegal and many (not all) of the companies that are spending money on him to endorse their product are pulling out. It'll cost him big time. And it should.

Not so much, they are sticking with him;

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/swimming/news/story?id=3878675

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hH75uXJ3DMgOlp2Zq4AGqXXngJbAD963NV700

Crawlin
02-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Finally, I find it really funny that there is so much acceptance of partaking in illegal drug activity but if someone uses the carpool lane and shouldn't, all holy hell breaks loose.

:)

Funniest part of a post in this WHOLE thread, hahahahhaha

tommyt5078
02-04-2009, 03:24 PM

Racing gas smells like chit. People who use it on public roads smell like chit.

I don't want people who smell like chit around me...............

tommyt5078
02-04-2009, 03:32 PM
While you may not think toking up is a big deal, some of us feel illegal drugs are in another category than things like illegal parking, squealing tires, window tint, or those crazy laws like you cant keep your horse in a bathtub in some town in iowa. I concede they are all illegal in some right, obviously. But based on your black and white logic, I risk being labeled a hypocrite when I "look down" on a rapist because I speed? Comon.

I'm not about to call an admitted rapist a "good guy". Not saying drug use is on a level with rape either. But it's certainly well past what many of us regard as laughable infractions of the law, like jaywalking. But I realize you probably don't agree, and that's ok too.

I'm glad for your post, because I would put pot in the same category as, illegal parking, speed 5-10 over, squealing tires, mod-car, street racing, etc..............I guess thats why were all different.............Phuck a speeding ticket on a highway like 90 in a 65 would cost more then the fine for 5 grams of pot :wooo..................Any way I think the gov. should sell the chit and create jobs damit!!!!!

SSmike1
02-04-2009, 04:08 PM
i'd like to know, whats the difference?

It's not like he's doing heroin with a room full of hookers.

SSmike1
02-04-2009, 04:10 PM
its wrong Dave!

lordairgtar
02-04-2009, 04:19 PM

No eating beans near Nick....:goof

turbogarrett
02-04-2009, 05:17 PM
Nothing wrong with occasionaly smoking weed in my book. Grew out of that phase awhile back, but still have friends who are into it. They all work and take care of their responsibilities etc.

BoosTT
02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm glad for your post, because I would put pot in the same category as, illegal parking, speed 5-10 over, squealing tires, mod-car, street racing, etc..............I guess thats why were all different.............Phuck a speeding ticket on a highway like 90 in a 65 would cost more then the fine for 5 grams of pot :wooo..................Any way I think the gov. should sell the chit and create jobs damit!!!!!

hmmm... I'm pretty sure you can still get parking tickets everywhere in the world, yet you can legally smoke pot in some areas. This makes me think pot is less wrong then illegal parking.

FYI- there was just a special on CNN about how an entire city's economny was supported by pot growth. The city mayor and DEA were on camera amiting that 2/3's of that city's income was on pot alone. It was in CA, I can't remember the city though. It was legal to grow up to 25 plants for personal use. The plants were effing huge though... 20 feet tall each. Pot use is never going to reduce. Other illegal drugs, maybe.

Nick
02-04-2009, 08:08 PM
No eating beans near Nick....:goof

I do enjoy the smell of my own farts :stare

TraceDaddy
02-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Not so much, they are sticking with him;

http://sports.espn.go.com/oly/swimming/news/story?id=3878675

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hH75uXJ3DMgOlp2Zq4AGqXXngJbAD963NV700

Maybe a chink in the armor? Wonder how much that Kellogg's thing was worth?

More cash than I have.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/9186634/USA-Swimming-suspends-Phelps-for-3-months?MSNHPHMA&gt1=39002

Goat Roper
02-06-2009, 01:09 PM
Maybe a chink in the armor? Wonder how much that Kellogg's thing was worth?

More cash than I have.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/9186634/USA-Swimming-suspends-Phelps-for-3-months?MSNHPHMA&gt1=39002

I didn't even know he did endorsements for them. It was only a 6 month endorsement contract anyway and it is due to expire at the end of the month, they are simply not renewing it. It is also part of their decision not to renew their Olympic team sponsorship which ended in December.

Kelloggs is heavily marketed to kids, they had to say something but in reality they did nothing.

TraceDaddy
02-06-2009, 01:50 PM
And you never know. Since he was pulled over for a DUI too maybe Anheuser Busch will fill the void.

That is if he's sorry enough.

Al
02-06-2009, 02:05 PM
Racing gas smells like chit. People who use it on public roads smell like chit.

I don't want people who smell like chit around me...............

When people shyt, they smell like shyt. I don't want people around me who smell like shyt. :goof

BTW- wasn't Bush a doper at one point?

UnderPSI
02-06-2009, 07:12 PM
Anything modified from the factory spec is illegal to operate on public highways, as in your intake, exhaust, and tuner. If you don't believe me, just take your truck to the nearest weigh station with a state vehicle inspector and ask them.

Well can't get a felony from an intake. The fact you are comparing my muffler to narcotics is reason enough to completely disregard anything else that you say.

Yooformula
02-06-2009, 07:13 PM
BTW- wasn't Bush a doper at one point?

clinton inhaled once too right?

DRK
02-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Well can't get a felony from an intake. The fact you are comparing my muffler to narcotics is reason enough to completely disregard anything else that you say.

Again I don't understand how you can break laws everyday and look down on someone else because they are breaking a law YOU don't like or because you think the laws you break do not matter.

nismodave
02-06-2009, 09:45 PM
well can't get a felony from an intake. The fact you are comparing my muffler to narcotics is reason enough to completely disregard anything else that you say.

x2

TurboAWD2.0
02-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Little known fact: Did you know that when pot was labeled a gateway drug, the study responsible for this was only on people that were current users of "hard" drugs? Since pot is easily more abundant than pretty much any other type of illegal drug, it's only logical that most users of "hard" drugs started off on pot. Anyone that knows anything about scientific studies should see the error in the way that this particular study was conducted.

Also, marijuana is not a narcotic. The word is a misnomer in regards to pot. Cocaine, heroin, and other opium-derived drugs are, however.

lordairgtar
02-07-2009, 11:54 PM
I don't smoke pot no more ( I now use Scotch), but if it is a relaxant, shouldn't some kinds of tea be illegal too? Just asking.

Lash
02-08-2009, 09:25 AM
I used to smoke a lot of weed back in the day.....ad I mean A LOT (multiple times EVERY DAY). As soon as I quit smoking it....my life made a 180* turn for the better. I'm a firm believer that my life would not even be close to what it is now if I had continued on that same path. It makes me sick to think about how much money I wasted on that shit.
But enough with that....

Even though some people see weed as not a big deal (I myself think alcohol is worse in every way), you have to think about where it all originates from. Every time you buy a bag, you are supporting crime. I don't care if the dude you got it from is a nice guy....or even the dude he got it from. Somewhere down the line there are people involved who are no fvcking good for this society and you are supporting them and their ways. Until it's legalized it will be a continually growing problem.

SlowStee
02-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Obviously drugs don't slow Phelps down :D

who gives a flying fuck.

GTSLOW
02-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Looks like he lost a deal with Kelloggs.