PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl POLL - PLACE YOUR BETS...!!!

Car Guy
01-29-2009, 12:16 AM
I can't believe this thread has not been posted yet......:wooo

pOrk
01-29-2009, 12:56 AM
I totally guessed the Steelers.

But I didn't know the Cardinals were a foot ball team, thats how well I know my guess is a good one :)

/dumb

Prince Valiant
01-29-2009, 11:32 AM
I just don't see the cardinals overcoming their relative lack of experience...I mean, they have a couple solid veterans at qb and rb who've been there, done that.

I just think the steelers D's, combined with a steady offense will take the card's out of their game. As is often the case, once the card's trip up, this could turn into a blow-out as is the superbowl tradition (though in recent years, they've been pretty good games!).

fwiw, I'm not really rooting for either team...I'm just going to enjoy the game and commercials, and kinda hope for an upset cardinals victory, mainly to spite all my buddies that are steelers fan.

PB86MCSS
01-29-2009, 11:44 AM
I'm rooting for the Cards, I find it easy to do unless you are a Steelers fan :D . Underdog, team that has had a bad history, exciting offense at times...

I think the Steelers will prevail but it will be closer than some people think and the Cards definately can upset them if they play like they have been this post-season and early in the regular season. As long as its a good game I'll be happy.

Car Guy
01-29-2009, 11:49 AM
I would be happy with some really good commercials for a change.....

Yooformula
01-29-2009, 07:47 PM
I just wanna see the commercials...

OxmanWI
01-30-2009, 12:45 AM
I wanna see the cards spank the steelers, but I really think the steelers are going to run all over them. I hope I'm wrong, I always love to see the under dogs win.

Holeshot
01-30-2009, 07:19 AM
Steelers for the Win Hay Yoosof I hear they cant sell all the Ad time. Maybe the board members can get a kiddy for a 2 second BCM Ad.:rolf:rolf

flyin_blue_egg
01-30-2009, 11:37 AM
I just don't see the cardinals overcoming their relative lack of experience...I mean, they have a couple solid veterans at qb and rb who've been there, done that.

I just think the steelers D's, combined with a steady offense will take the card's out of their game. As is often the case, once the card's trip up, this could turn into a blow-out as is the superbowl tradition (though in recent years, they've been pretty good games!).

fwiw, I'm not really rooting for either team...I'm just going to enjoy the game and commercials, and kinda hope for an upset cardinals victory, mainly to spite all my buddies that are steelers fan.

that's the way I see it....i was watching ESPN today and Keyshwan Johnson and someother guy picked the cards.

Although I do think the steelers will win, I think the game will be one of the best SB in a long time (with the exception of maybe last year). Also I think that if the cards can find a good QB (to me leinart (sp)isn't the answer for this team) and keep everyone else they have they could be back in the SB in a few years

Car Guy
02-01-2009, 11:06 PM
The game was fixed...!!! :devil