PDA

View Full Version : BCM 1/4 mile time list

twicks69
01-27-2009, 04:59 PM
Just looked at it today, and it seems like alot of cars are missing....

Dr. Ford (Jim), Mark S., Bobby, etc. are the notables missing from it....I checked, and their member ID's still looked active; I just don't understand why they aren't represented on the 1/4 mile time list anymore.

Did ban hammers come a flyin and I didn't see them??? :kennygun::kennygun: Or is it just a website error....

Is it time for a bit of house cleaning? Pull old members who haven't posted in the last year? Don't own the car anymore? etc...

Just wondering....

Thanks,

FourEyedFord
01-27-2009, 05:21 PM
My quarter mile time is in the database, just not the Mustang's. Its not a huge deal for me, I know what the car ran. Some things just arn't worth fighting over.

RanJer
01-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Everyone has to enter in their own stuff in their profile.. If you don't put it in, it won't be there. As far as some members not having the car/not posting.. A little clean-up prolly wouldn't hurt but.. meh

twicks69
01-27-2009, 06:19 PM
My quarter mile time is in the database, just not the Mustang's. Its not a huge deal for me, I know what the car ran. Some things just arn't worth fighting over.

Works for me Bobby!

Just was wondering, thats all.

See you in the spring!

DR.FORD
01-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Here is the truth. Bobby and myself had a disagreement, and because of this I took my time off to show that it doesn't matter to me that I am at the top of some list. Other people followed. I met and exceeded my goals, so on to bigger and better achievements.

twicks69
01-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Works for me Jim, I agree -- on to bigger and better things!

Good luck this season!

Crawlin
01-27-2009, 06:45 PM
remember for the single digit fast guys... you MUST put the "0" in front of the "x" number in order for it to be seen.

If you put in "9.99" you'll be at the bottom of the list compared to if you put in "09.99"

just to sort through any confusion with that

Waver
01-27-2009, 06:56 PM
I think for somt it was also a one time thing, to keep people guessing for the next season.....new engines, new combos, you name it......A lot of the "slower" guys wil be comming with some new things for next season, so there should be some changes to that list for 09

FourEyedFord
01-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Here is the truth. Bobby and myself had a disagreement, and because of this I took my time off to show that it doesn't matter to me that I am at the top of some list. Other people followed. I met and exceeded my goals, so on to bigger and better achievements.

I don't quite see that as the truth. The disagreement was not about your time being at the top of the BCM list, it was about other things and other people. You felt you needed to pull it off the list because of this, which is completely up to you, but that was not my goal in the least! The Mustang's time will never be up on the list again also because of how everthing developed at the end of last year, but it wasn't me trying to follow you.

Jim you had a great season last year, and no one can take that away from you. Congrats again, and I wish you a good season next year! You should make some cruises to Goergie's and Gus's with us. Aaron, Andy, and I had a blast doing those.

Bobby

Flicktitty
01-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Jim you had a great season last year, and no one can take that away from you. Congrats again, and I wish you a good season next year! You should make some cruises to Goergie's and Gus's with us. Aaron, Andy, and I had a blast doing those.

Bobby

You guys drive all the way out too gus's? holy shi....

FourEyedFord
01-27-2009, 08:44 PM

:)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b208/YellowNotch/localhangout.jpg

Waver
01-27-2009, 08:51 PM
^^^^hense why they are called STREET cars

Yooformula
01-27-2009, 08:54 PM
the only pruining that goes on with the list on our end is anyone that registers and NEVER posts or visits just to have his time listed. other than that we dont prune them, make sure you have your time listed under your profile and it should show up.

FourEyedFord
01-27-2009, 08:54 PM

That pic is of Goergie's, but we have made the trip out to Gus's. Last year we did not get a chance to get out there but this year we will fo sho!

In fact that day 10wideracing was there and got Andy and I on one of his videos. That was when I had the YSi combo together, but the turbo combo is 10x more streetable than that was.

Flicktitty
01-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Nice, lmk when you guys go out to Gus' it only takes a few min for me to get out there.

DR.FORD
01-28-2009, 09:23 AM
I don't quite see that as the truth. The disagreement was not about your time being at the top of the BCM list, it was about other things and other people. You felt you needed to pull it off the list because of this, which is completely up to you, but that was not my goal in the least! The Mustang's time will never be up on the list again also because of how everthing developed at the end of last year, but it wasn't me trying to follow you.

Bobby

You are correct, it was nothing to do with the time, it was about other things and people. I took my stuff off to show that being on the list didn't matter to me, and you had the same feelings. In our PM's I feel we came to an agreement and it is doing fine.
I would enjoy hangin' out with you guys, especially with our same interests and types of cars. I also want to congradulate you on your performance-That car flat out flies and you didn't even step on it! I'll send pics soon of the 'Turd with radials. We are still working on makin' it a true Fox platform again.
Thanks, Jim

SmokinRAM114
01-28-2009, 11:30 AM

yea... trust me it got me down when id go "cruise" (se wi tour) with them in the deez. i thaught it was cool laughing at them cuz they had to fill up with gas, then they better my fuel mileage and pay half as much for gas...:punch:

HRSEPLA
01-28-2009, 02:44 PM
I just looked over the list and see that I still have the Turbo car's time there.. time to update.... Back to Double D's Bitches:goof

FourEyedFord
01-29-2009, 01:13 PM
You are correct, it was nothing to do with the time, it was about other things and people. I took my stuff off to show that being on the list didn't matter to me, and you had the same feelings. In our PM's I feel we came to an agreement and it is doing fine.
I would enjoy hangin' out with you guys, especially with our same interests and types of cars. I also want to congradulate you on your performance-That car flat out flies and you didn't even step on it! I'll send pics soon of the 'Turd with radials. We are still working on makin' it a true Fox platform again.
Thanks, Jim

Thanks a lot Jim, and also for helping clear that up!

Send me those pics when you take them, I can't wait to see what it looks like with the radials out back! Something about a car with 325s/315s out back nice and tucked in just flat out looks mean!

Also, we will let you know when we are cruisin' out to the shows. Fox-bodys will be rolling in 5 deep then! :headbang

BOSS LX
01-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Also, we will let you know when we are cruisin' out to the shows. Fox-bodys will be rolling in 5 deep then! :headbang

And only one will be injected!:rolf:chair:

DR.FORD
01-29-2009, 08:36 PM

Oh, You think so??:thumbsup

FourEyedFord
01-30-2009, 01:13 AM
Oh, You think so??:thumbsup

What!?!? Don't tell me you are going injected!

DR.FORD
01-30-2009, 08:20 AM
What!?!? Don't tell me you are going injected!

Well, with the Procharger the carbs intermediate circuits are REALLY raspy. I get any load on it like going up a hill or steady accelleration the thing sounds like the ignition is wet! With the Big Stuff, the tuning is so much more precise that I can get rid of some of that. I am not 100% sure yet, but I better decide in about 2 weeks. We are stepping the power level up to 2300 to 2500 Flywheel HP and am going to run C16, and in reality should just put turbos on the damn thing but Procharger has been so generous to us that I feel a commitment to them. Streetability at that level will most likely be a joke without using turbos as a power adder, and I guess I'll find out! I'll keep you posted.
Jim

BOSS LX
01-30-2009, 08:25 AM
Well, with the Procharger the carbs intermediate circuits are REALLY raspy. I get any load on it like going up a hill or steady accelleration the thing sounds like the ignition is wet! With the Big Stuff, the tuning is so much more precise that I can get rid of some of that. I am not 100% sure yet, but I better decide in about 2 weeks. We are stepping the power level up to 2300 to 2500 Flywheel HP and am going to run C16, and in reality should just put turbos on the damn thing but Procharger has been so generous to us that I feel a commitment to them. Streetability at that level will most likely be a joke without using turbos as a power adder, and I guess I'll find out! I'll keep you posted.
Jim

BS3's are junk!;)

Dr.Buick
01-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Jim

Jim why big stuff 3, what about motec or fast

DR.FORD
01-30-2009, 10:19 AM
Jim why big stuff 3, what about motec or fast

Well, Motec seems to be a nice unit, but as of right now there is literally no customer support in the U.S. and if I have a question I don't want to wait. FAST is John Meaneys first venture, I would rather be on the cutting edge of KNOWN latest performance components, besides John can answer ANY question and I am told that a dummy can run and tune BS3, so I fit right in!!:thumbsup
Also, Metz is a wizard at tuning BS3 and he is offering me a smokin' deal!!

FourEyedFord
01-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Jim

Wow, I never would have thought you would get rid of the carb! The big stuff will obviously give you more drivability tuning, and if you are really looking for 2500hp, thats a lot of power that very very few have made or come close to with a carb. It seems odd though that your are having issues with a blower. Usually the turbo guys have issues like that due to less airflow out of boost. You probably have the opposite problem though, too much airflow driving around pulling a lot of fuel in. D@mn F3s!!! :) What did Kevin or Steve have to say about it?

As far as turbos go though, you know what my feelings would be there! Once you have one, or two for that kind of power lol, you will never go back! ;)

SMOKDU
01-30-2009, 08:43 PM
anyone need help with a street driving tune let me know and i took my time off because of clocks off. a few people still think im faster :rolf

HITMAN
01-31-2009, 03:13 PM
anyone need help with a street driving tune let me know...

http://www.bestdamnpodcastever.com/Atomic%20Bomb.gif

DR.FORD
01-31-2009, 03:49 PM

DAAAYYYYMMMMNNNN!!!!!:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolfThats some funny shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks a tad rich to me:goof

SMOKDU
01-31-2009, 06:23 PM
the funny part is he will never have a fast car to need help with. but if you have any questions after you get it started let me know i have some tricks to get it to cruise on the hwy and to get it to tip in from a roll.

and "shitman" good luck breaking a 20 sec ride....

juicedimpss
01-31-2009, 07:00 PM
the funny part is he will never have a fast car to need help with. but if you have any questions after you get it started let me know i have some tricks to get it to cruise on the hwy and to get it to tip in from a roll.

lol

SNKSKNR
01-31-2009, 07:15 PM

So mark that was your car? That night the ground shook all the way into New Berlin. I hope you went to the scrap yard last year. Scrap prices were high,you could have rebuilt your whole motor from all that scap metal you had left over.

Jim go big stuff three, if Mark can tune it anyone can.:D

SNKSKNR
01-31-2009, 07:17 PM

You think so?:devil

SMOKDU
01-31-2009, 08:08 PM
Jim go big stuff three, if Mark can tune it anyone can.:D

he is. i hope the person tuning knows you want to street drive it. :rolf

the tune the man gave me will not even get past idle well unless you leave stop lights on the transbrake.:rolf after that it rocks...:goof till right before a ARP2000 rod bolt snaps..:stare

im picky about how the car drives on the street and my street tunes rock thru all the gears. part throttle to wot from any gear and any speed. that in itself is an art trust me. if you need anything let me know.

BOSS LX
02-01-2009, 01:07 AM
You think so?:devil

:wooo

HITMAN
02-01-2009, 01:47 AM

LOL at the wannabe fastest guy on all of HWY 100. (Now there's a real goal in life...:rolleyes:) How cool you are with your six figure car budget, due to having parents that own multiple dealerships that you didn't risk a penny of your own to build... :loser Any dipshit can throw cash at a problem. Too bad your parents didn't throw more at yours instead of sending you to "tuning artist" :rolf school on the short bus...

How fast was your junk in 1993? Mine ran high nines N/A at a time when you didn't know a drain plug from a butt plug. I remember when your heap was a KB powered clown car sporting a ricey Cobra R wing just a few years ago. How attractive... That's great that you made the intellectual leap to the conclusion that cubic dollars and bigger blowers make a car go faster. :thumbsup

I've probably forgotten more about going fast on limited funds than you'll ever know, pinhead...

HITMAN
02-01-2009, 01:54 AM
lol

Speaking of wannabe's...

Dr.Buick
02-01-2009, 09:20 AM
LOL at the wannabe fastest guy on all of HWY 100. (Now there's a real goal in life...:rolleyes:) How cool you are with your six figure car budget, due to having parents that own multiple dealerships that you didn't risk a penny of your own to build... :loser Any dipshit can throw cash at a problem. Too bad your parents didn't throw more at yours instead of sending you to "tuning artist" :rolf school on the short bus...

How fast was your junk in 1993? Mine ran high nines N/A at a time when you didn't know a drain plug from a butt plug. I remember when your heap was a KB powered clown car sporting a ricey Cobra R wing just a few years ago. How attractive... That's great that you made the intellectual leap to the conclusion that cubic dollars and bigger blowers make a car go faster. :thumbsup

I've probably forgotten more about going fast on limited funds than you'll ever know, pinhead...
Just so you have a clue, Mark works 50 plus hours a week tring to make thoes dealers make money. He does not have anything handed to him and he does have a tight budget. Unless you know for a fact about someone and the money thay have to spend keep it to yourself.

As for going Nine n/a good that is something to be proud of. But this is 2009 and n/a is not the way of today superchargers and turbos. BIG ONES and some times TWO.

*SNOOP*
02-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Fvck everybody!!! come buy my shit!!! LOL!!!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/1057819-lsx-block-tfs-235s-twin-turbo-kit-more.html

Crawlin
02-01-2009, 10:04 AM
What the hell snoop? Why the change? Was looking forward to seeing your shit out this year!

*SNOOP*
02-01-2009, 10:07 AM
What the hell snoop? Why the change? Was looking forward to seeing your shit out this year!

Found something better:thumbsup

*SNOOP*
02-01-2009, 10:08 AM
roller is for sale too...

nismodave
02-01-2009, 10:10 AM
roller is for sale too...

Hes buying a jet car.:rolf

Crawlin
02-01-2009, 10:25 AM
awesome snoop!

can't wait to see it.

Waver
02-01-2009, 10:45 AM
Jim go big stuff three, if Mark can tune it anyone can.:DDam you beat me to the punch, lol

the tune the man gave me will not even get past idle well unless you leave stop lights on the transbrake.:rolf after that it rocks...:goof till right before a ARP2000 rod bolt snaps..:stare

im picky about how the car drives on the street and my street tunes rock thru all the gears. part throttle to wot from any gear and any speed. that in itself is an art trust me. if you need anything let me know.I am a witness of this....there were a few times that Mark and I wold be side by side, rolling down highway, his car runing just a smooth as my stock vehicle. Mark spends a lot of time on his tunes, and when he started, he had no expereince in tuing a car at that powerlevel.....he learned over time, and now look at what he has accomplished. he has a car that can be driven from boofoo heartland comfortably to highway or anyother destination, run eights, and then be driven home.....My hat us off to all the guys who have Legit 6-9 sec rides who can use them for what they were intended to be used for......DRIVING.

Just so you have a clue, Mark works 50 plus hours a week tring to make thoes dealers make money. He does not have anything handed to him and he does have a tight budget. Unless you know for a fact about someone and the money thay have to spend keep it to yourself.

To quote someone who was at my dealership, Mark is the poorest rich boy you will ever meet. I know it is hard to believe that mark actually works for as much shit talking as he does, however he does work. That might be part of the reason why he was sent to another store, that sells a car line that he dosnt really care for, to turn it around. Hell he did it once at that store, I am sure he can trun it around. Keep in mind, mark gets a paycheck like everyone else at the dealership, and he is only a manager, not a corporate manager.....

BTW when are you going to get me that procharger info MARK! I am about ready to buy

GHOSST
02-01-2009, 12:00 PM

As for going Nine n/a good that is something to be proud of. But this is 2009 and n/a is not the way of today superchargers and turbos. BIG ONES and some times TWO.
My names wess and I'm not in this mess... but damn that so called stick up for your buddy arguement was weak sauce man. Are you holding his balls too? I'm just not a fan of side liners and backseat drivers... out here. :alcoholic

GHOSST
02-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Dam you beat me to the punch, lol

I am a witness of this....there were a few times that Mark and I wold be side by side, rolling down highway, his car runing just a smooth as my stock vehicle. Mark spends a lot of time on his tunes, and when he started, he had no expereince in tuing a car at that powerlevel.....he learned over time, and now look at what he has accomplished. he has a car that can be driven from boofoo heartland comfortably to highway or anyother destination, run eights, and then be driven home.....My hat us off to all the guys who have Legit 6-9 sec rides who can use them for what they were intended to be used for......DRIVING.

To quote someone who was at my dealership, Mark is the poorest rich boy you will ever meet. I know it is hard to believe that mark actually works for as much shit talking as he does, however he does work. That might be part of the reason why he was sent to another store, that sells a car line that he dosnt really care for, to turn it around. Hell he did it once at that store, I am sure he can trun it around. Keep in mind, mark gets a paycheck like everyone else at the dealership, and he is only a manager, not a corporate manager.....

BTW when are you going to get me that procharger info MARK! I am about ready to buy
Eh, thats more like it... real stuff and facts. :thumbsup

juicedimpss
02-01-2009, 12:56 PM
Speaking of wannabe's...
too bad we all dont live with our moms,9s could be easy for anyone that could spend their whole check on a car. hell,i think id even make more than one attempt at taking it to the track.:rolf

see you in spring brett. Im sure you can do what it takes again,since you are the professor at going fast and making other people go fast also.
The "renta-bu" awaits a lane with the cobra.....

SMOKDU
02-01-2009, 01:00 PM
How fast was your junk in 1993? Mine ran high nines N/A at a time when you didn't know a drain plug from a butt plug.

So where did you go with thie so called 9 sec N/A ride ? and forgot about going fast is what you meant.:rolf

and please it is not six figures it is seven dumb shit... :banana

we can give you a job that pays more if you want. or you can go back to school for racing if you want because it seems you forgot some shit about going fast in todays world (UNCLE RECO):rolf man i make myself laugh.:durr

nismodave
02-01-2009, 01:05 PM
So where did you go with thie so called 9 sec N/A ride ? and forgot about going fast is what you meant.:rolf

and please it is not six figures it is seven dumb shit... :banana

we can give you a job that pays more if you want. or you can go back to school for racing if you want because it seems you forgot some shit about going fast in todays world (UNCLE RECO):rolf man i make myself laugh.:durr

I need a job.:goof

Crawlin
02-01-2009, 01:09 PM
there's alot of "WOW" in this thread!!!!

Dr.Buick
02-01-2009, 01:16 PM
there's alot of "WOW" in this thread!!!!
WOW just to add one more

Beagle
02-01-2009, 01:20 PM
I dont know who I should make fun of first so ill just make a post like this cause then everyone will tell me that I dont belong in the fast guys thread. So I'll wait for the shit talking to come to me......

Korndogg
02-01-2009, 01:23 PM
I dont know who I should make fun of first so ill just make a post like this cause then everyone will tell me that I dont belong in the fast guys thread. So I'll wait for the shit talking to come to me......

hey you woke up!!!! :goof

Beagle
02-01-2009, 01:27 PM
hey you woke up!!!! :goof

Yea I apparently passed out for quite awhile last night :rolf

Ok back on topic Hitman's a BIATCH along with BossLX. You guys should meet up at Culvers and cruise highway together. :rolf

DR.FORD
02-01-2009, 03:01 PM

im picky about how the car drives on the street and my street tunes rock thru all the gears. part throttle to wot from any gear and any speed. that in itself is an art trust me. if you need anything let me know.

Mark I want to thank you for offering your help, I appreciate it and will keep you informed. I do give you alot of crap but you are a good hearted guy.
Thanks

BOSS LX
02-01-2009, 03:45 PM
BIATCH along with BossLX. You guys should meet up at Culvers and cruise highway together. :rolf

Thanks for thinking of me! Make sure you introduce yourself this spring!

Beagle
02-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks for thinking of me! Make sure you introduce yourself this spring!

I will when your not a biatch and you actually race people instead of sitting on here talking about how to get into a magazine.

BOSS LX
02-01-2009, 05:32 PM
I will when your not a biatch and you actually race people instead of sitting on here talking about how to get into a magazine.

Race who? Pull up a post, or time that I said what you suggest. I don't really care about the magazine. They came to me.

That is the problem with talking shiit about people you don't know. You have no idea what you are talking about. The only cars around here that are in my "class", just happen to be friends. I have more fun just driving the car around, and taking it to the track 5 or 6 times a year. With that being said, next year may be a little different.

If you want a race, you got 10 and the hit. Now I am a safe racer that picks on 12 second cars. I can't win in your fvcked up world.

We can go heads up with a different car though. Street tire, versus street tire.

HITMAN
02-01-2009, 06:22 PM
too bad we all dont live with our moms,9s could be easy for anyone that could spend their whole check on a car. hell,i think id even make more than one attempt at taking it to the track.:rolf

see you in spring brett. Im sure you can do what it takes again,since you are the professor at going fast and making other people go fast also.
The "renta-bu" awaits a lane with the cobra.....

Or we could all just steal other peoples stuff as a sideline. Got any snowmobiles? How about some brakes? Maybe a motorcycle? Car parts?

Beagle
02-01-2009, 06:41 PM
Race who? Pull up a post, or time that I said what you suggest. I don't really care about the magazine. They came to me.

That is the problem with talking shiit about people you don't know. You have no idea what you are talking about. The only cars around here that are in my "class", just happen to be friends. I have more fun just driving the car around, and taking it to the track 5 or 6 times a year. With that being said, next year may be a little different.

If you want a race, you got 10 and the hit. Now I am a safe racer that picks on 12 second cars. I can't win in your fvcked up world.

We can go heads up with a different car though. Street tire, versus street tire.

What you going to borrow your dad's gay ass saleen :rolf

BOSS LX
02-01-2009, 06:43 PM
What you going to borrow your dad's gay ass saleen :rolf

That is an option! 1986 notch on motor.

Beagle
02-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Im down to race anything.

BOSS LX
02-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Im down to race anything.

May RSD 10 and the hit. You want to put some money on it?

Beagle
02-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Not going to put money down until i know what im racing. We will race on my terms not yours. dont worry ill find you.

BOSS LX
02-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Not going to put money down until i know what im racing. We will race on my terms not yours. dont worry ill find you.

Wow, nice quote! Do you also live your life a quarter mile at a time?

Beagle
02-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Considering your the one who takes this all way to seriously. Go wax the dyno queen.

SSM93notch
02-01-2009, 07:40 PM

Beagz you duck everybody. I can remember when there was a ssm lincoln looking for you for a while and you bitched out. Now you are picking on cars that are way out of your league. What are you gonna rent? Ron's bu?
Bring your car and I'll give you 10 and the hit

Beagle
02-01-2009, 07:42 PM
Beagz you duck everybody. I can remember when there was a ssm lincoln looking for you for a while and you bitched out. Now you are picking on cars that are way out of your league. What are you gonna rent? Ron's bu?
Bring your car and I'll give you 10 and the hit

No clue what you are talking about. Never knew anyone with a Lincoln. I have raced everyone whos ever asked me. Dont know who you are and really dont give a fvck.

SSM93notch
02-01-2009, 07:43 PM
No clue what you are talking about. Never knew anyone with a Lincoln. I have raced everyone whos ever asked me. Dont know who you are and really dont give a fvck.

Ask ron about the ssm lincoln, my brother mark

Beagle
02-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Mark never wanted to race me???? I dont know mark never said a word to him.

SSM93notch
02-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Dont really want you to care. Just know you have a big mouth you cant back up

Beagle
02-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Whats funny and no one realizes this is that I never called Bosslx out nor did i say I could beat him. I have fun talking shit to the "fast guys" cause there calling out a 12 second car. So for me to back my shit up all i have to do is show up. Funny you come on bcm and you have 4 posts of nothing but shit talk. Keep that up you will not be here long. As far as your brother Mark. I never called him out he never called me out. Never even talked to the guy so dont try and start shit. Make some legit posts here.

SSM93notch
02-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Watch me back it up. You come on here to talk shit for no reason. 4 posts and nothing but shit talk. Shows what kind of person you are. I have never said anything to Mark or called him out. I like how you dont even know me and you run your mouth. Keep your bullshit posts going and you wont be here very long.
sounds like your scared! blah blah blah

SSM93notch
02-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Whats funny and no one realizes this is that I never called Bosslx out nor did i say I could beat him. I have fun talking shit to the "fast guys" cause there calling out a 12 second car. So for me to back my shit up all i have to do is show up. Funny you come on bcm and you have 4 posts of nothing but shit talk. Keep that up you will not be here long. As far as your brother Mark. I never called him out he never called me out. Never even talked to the guy so dont try and start shit. Make some legit posts here.
I have been around bcm for a while just forgot my password.

Beagle
02-01-2009, 08:02 PM
sounds like your scared! blah blah blah

Scared of what? Someone who is scared wouldnt race. I raced Snoop and Greg how many times that no one even knows about. You dont know me. If someone calls me up anytime of the day/night and says hey you want to race? Im there no matter who it is. Nothing to be scared of when you got nothing to lose. Im in it for fun and the shit talking that makes it good reading.

Beagle
02-01-2009, 08:03 PM
I have been around bcm for a while just forgot my password.

Yea thats why you have 5 posts in this thread all in the last hour and 2 in the world of wheels.

SSM93notch
02-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Yea thats why you have 5 posts in this thread all in the last hour and 2 in the world of wheels.
I had a different screen name

FourEyedFord
02-01-2009, 08:47 PM
What the fuk happened to this thread!

Myles
02-01-2009, 08:50 PM
holy fuck, this thread has become so fvcking random.

Its entertaining.

Voodoo Chick
02-01-2009, 09:13 PM
I kinda figured this thread had the potential to get weird......well, away we go.....

Dr.Buick
02-01-2009, 09:17 PM
This all started if hitman would have kept his trap shut about mark. this thred would have never got were it is now!

thanks hitman:chair: