PDA

View Full Version : Any BCM'ers do Home Upholstery (Couch) cleaning?

DirtyMax
01-26-2009, 02:21 PM
I need a couch cleaned. It's like a Suede type fabric. Had it Scotchguarded when we bought so any spills wipe off rather easily (and still do) but I think a friend's dog had an oops on it and now one of ours thinks it's the place to start a turf war if you know what I mean. So I need it cleaned and odor free or there will be a classified for a free dustmop dog.

I want it done right and professionally with good chemicals and a machine that doesn't leave it sopping wet so I'm not going to go rent a machine and do it myself.

If this is your profession, please PM me. Side job, company job.. I don't care. I just figure if I have to pay for something, might as well hook a fellow BCM member up...

Referrals would work too...

Thanks! :thumbsup

Nick
01-26-2009, 03:10 PM
Myles regularly needs his chushions cleaned from having sex with them and ejac'ing everywhere.

I'd guess any carpet or cleaning place would be able to come and do it.
Maybe check these guy
http://milwaukeecarpetcleaning.com/DesktopDefault.aspx

DirtyMax
01-26-2009, 03:36 PM
Thanks!

Yeah we already went the google route and my wife found a place that will do it for $60. I just figured I'd toss it out here in case someone did it for a living and wanted to make a few extra bucks and save us a few in the process creating a win-win.

Myles
01-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Myles regularly needs his chushions cleaned from having sex with them and ejac'ing everywhere.

You did it first.:confused

PonyKiller87
01-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Buy a Kirby vacuum, does a great job on that stuff.

DirtyMax
01-26-2009, 04:06 PM
A $1000 vacuum cleaner doesn't seem like a smart play. Our whole house is hardwood floors so I normaly clean with a broom and dustpan basically. I need something that's going to get dog piss testosterone deep down out of the fabric so I think professional assistance is needed. We use Nature's Miracle which is supposed to be "the stuff" for removing odor but it's not working because the little fucker keeps marking the couch.

lordairgtar
01-26-2009, 05:20 PM
I think your dog is doing that because it is pissed about something new in the house.

DirtyMax
01-26-2009, 05:28 PM
I think your dog is doing that because it is pissed about something new in the house.

Yeah.. another dog's piss.

Nothing's changed in the house unless he's hatin on the new LCD TV....

SSDude
01-26-2009, 06:10 PM
We've had Adelman's (http://www.adelman-cleaners.com/FAQ.asp) clean the couch and area rugs for us. They do a decent job and don't leave you soaked.