PDA

View Full Version : Bcm how-to section

That_Guy
01-26-2009, 08:32 AM
ive seen these on other forums. they tend to come in very handy. the how-to's dont have to be all car related. how to get "get whine out of carpet", how to paint headlights, how use a hammer..:rolf "catch my drift" the moderator would have to approve of the how-to. to make sure there is substance to it. for insance pictures,detailed write up or video.

any thoughts

GHOSST
01-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Thats would be nice, I'm sure there are lots of people on here with know-hows in thier specific area or car interest that would like to jot helpful info down, especially of they are questions that are repeatedly asked from time to time, and people say revert back to the "other thread" that spoke about it. Might be handy!

That_Guy
01-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Thats would be nice, I'm sure there are lots of people on here with know-hows in thier specific area or car interest that would like to jot helpful info down, especially of they are questions that are repeatedly asked from time to time, and people say revert back to the "other thread" that spoke about it. Might be handy!

thats what i was thinking. everybody knows something and this may cut down on frequently asked questions

Voodoo Chick
01-26-2009, 12:11 PM
This really would be a good thing to have. Excellent idea.

That_Guy
01-26-2009, 01:05 PM
i get one decent idea a year and thats about it..

STANMAN
01-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Great idea!! Gramps could write a HOW TO:Survive the event that drove the dinosaurs to extinction, or a HOW TO:Build an authentic Egyptian Pyramid.

I could write a HOW TO:Build the plastic fantastic!!! I love this idea, lets make it so:thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
01-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Great idea!! Gramps could write a HOW TO:Survive the event that drove the dinosaurs to extinction, or a HOW TO:Build an authentic Egyptian Pyramid.

I could write a HOW TO:Build the plastic fantastic!!! I love this idea, lets make it so:thumbsup

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf I could contribute "HOW TO: arrange animal bones, pelts, snakes, and tarantulas most attractively in the back seat of your car......"

That_Guy
01-26-2009, 04:49 PM
i could also moderate this section ...

Korndogg
01-26-2009, 04:51 PM
i could also moderate this section ...

when did this turn into the jokes section?

That_Guy
01-26-2009, 04:53 PM

wow that was a blow to my ego.:rolf

Flicktitty
01-26-2009, 05:08 PM

:rolf:rolf

I like this idea.