PDA

View Full Version : silverado/sierra parts

88Nightmare
01-22-2009, 07:42 PM
Here is a list of parts for sale:

GM Polished stainless tubular steps (nerf bars, side steps, whatever you want to call them) for an extended cab 99-2006 Silverado or Sierra, or 2007 classic. Great shape aside from the side thats closest to the front tires, they have a slight "peppered" look from rocks kicking up. Its not chipped down to bare metal or anything, it just has "impact" marks. $150. I think they are over $500 new

Z71 textured natural black plastic fender flares (they are not the painted ones, and unless you sand the hell out of em, I dont believe they can be painted either). These are also in great shape. $100. I bought em off ebay a while back for over $200 shipped, they are even pricier when new from a stealership.

AVS smoked black vent visors, pair (two front doors). Would fit any 1999-2006 silverado, sierra, suburban, yukon, tahoe. Also great shape. $25

K&N drop in filter. Less then 10k miles on it, but with proper maintenance, they can last forever. $20

Recon white lightning LED tailgate bar. 60" model. Functions as tail lights, brake lights, turn signals, and this model also works with your reverse lights. I found it helpful when backing up to trailers at night. Works great, every LED still lights up as it should. Looks like this:
http://www.gorecon.com/product_images/product_photo-large_image-214.jpg $100 new. Looking to get $50 for it.

Everything is negotiable of course. If no interest in anything, it will go on craigslist or ebay.