PDA

View Full Version : idiot of 2009 goes to...

97z2801ss
01-21-2009, 02:39 AM
this guy....http://orlandoforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid with ticket
well i was at the street races a few weeks ago and i was racing when i started to slow down and got to about 90 i got pulled over...after everything and about an hour later i got a ticket for going to SLOW lol he wrote down doing 40mph in a 55 lol but the speed limit was 50mph on that road lol can i fight that , it was a 250$ ticket for going to slow wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Davis, our forum's favorite law officer
Disclaimer - this is assuming you were the moron racing on John Young past Walmart (near the roadside crosses where those 3 girls were killed in a street racing crash). If not, then I had someone just as idiotic do the same thing.

You just don't understand a break when I give you one. Please take me to court so I can print this out and show the judge.

this is making its way around everywhere...what a dumbass

Poncho
01-21-2009, 03:02 AM
spreading the word....

Z28Envy
01-21-2009, 03:04 AM
hahahaha that's awesome! I think he should go to court and fight it!:rolf

srt4eh
01-21-2009, 05:04 AM
fight it...that ticket is bullshit

That_Guy
01-21-2009, 06:37 AM
oo this is funny

wrath
01-21-2009, 07:40 AM
Occifer Davis is part of the group to stop hokey street racing. He's been a resident on FuelSlut for a few years. He's a pretty good guy.

70 cutlass 442
01-21-2009, 03:50 PM
fight it...that ticket is bullshit

yeah, if you honestly think that is a good idea then you are about as dumb as the street racer himself......... On the back of Every citation (only the officers copy) there is room for about a paragraph or more for "officer notes" You do not see that on your pink slip....... so while this ****** moron got one hell of a break, the back of that officers notes probably says " I clocked this bag licker doing 90" or something to that effect..... So when he goes to court to fight this, the hudge will call him out on it... and the best part is that if this douche bag actually pleads not guilty to it, the judge can empose up to the maxium forfiture allowed.... moral of the story.... pay the damn ticket and use your brain :durr

Voodoo Chick
01-21-2009, 04:31 PM
Asking people to use their brains is usually too much to ask of them.

Yooformula
01-21-2009, 04:53 PM
thats awesome. I think srt4eh posted that remark so that the kid would get busted.

srt4eh
01-21-2009, 11:06 PM
i wasn't even close to being serious.....

michelle
01-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Wow, that's sad.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
01-22-2009, 12:06 PM
yeah, if you honestly think that is a good idea then you are about as dumb as the street racer himself......... On the back of Every citation (only the officers copy) there is room for about a paragraph or more for "officer notes" You do not see that on your pink slip....... so while this ****** moron got one hell of a break, the back of that officers notes probably says " I clocked this bag licker doing 90" or something to that effect..... So when he goes to court to fight this, the hudge will call him out on it... and the best part is that if this douche bag actually pleads not guilty to it, the judge can empose up to the maxium forfiture allowed.... moral of the story.... pay the damn ticket and use your brain :durr

Settle down genious.

I mean penis.

70 cutlass 442
01-22-2009, 04:33 PM
i wasn't even close to being serious.....

haha, thats good. i know there are some pretty dumb people on here :D