PDA

View Full Version : Those who know of job openings

michelle
01-20-2009, 11:35 AM
My cooperating teacher's nephew recently lost his job at UPS. Two years ago, he was in a snowmobile accident with his wife. His wife passed away due to her injuries and he had a little brain damage (I don't know details). They have a super cute little girl who is in Kindergarten this year.

It's important that he finds a good job soon. He was driving a truck for UPS and he likes hands-on type of jobs. He lives in the 70th and Bluemound area and has a newer and reliable car. I'm sure a 1st shift job would be the best because of his daughter.

If you know of a job opening, please let me know.

Thank you in advanced.

Nick
01-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Perhaps he could be a courier? I see a lot of people driving around doing that.

brotherbenn83
01-20-2009, 04:44 PM
Like The Transporter?

lordairgtar
01-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Have him look into InPro. They are in Muskego and are hiring.

Voodoo Chick
01-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Have him look into InPro. They are in Muskego and are hiring.

I worked there 11 years ago. Weird place.

62 furious
01-20-2009, 06:47 PM
if he drives a truck he better have a clean driving record , be cause that is all they want I know I am out looking myself

GRAMPS SS
01-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Fedex ground is hiring...but he better have a clean record or forget it......alto sham is still hiring....

Yeehaw
01-20-2009, 08:44 PM
if he can drive clutch we need a delivery driver yet i think ill pm you details

SlowStee
01-20-2009, 10:51 PM
Id imagine he has a clean Driving record being he CAME FROM UPS....unless that is why they fired him.

Yooformula
01-20-2009, 11:34 PM
hope he finds something. sorry to hear about his wife.

STANMAN
01-21-2009, 05:51 AM
Fedex ground is hiring...but he better have a clean record or forget it......alto sham is still hiring....

Alto Sham is no longer hiring unless their HR manager isn't involved, as I talk to their HR manager almost every day:rolf. They hired 13 people 2 weeks ago, this is true, they were supposed to hire 20 Since then, they have had a hiring freeze. They are very odd like that, they get big orders and have to fill them ASAP. I will check again to make sure, and if they are, I will give those who are interested an "in".

Breecher_7
01-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Bob where the hell do you work now? Did you change jobs?

michelle
01-21-2009, 06:51 AM
Thanks everyone for the names of companies and the PMs that I received - I will pass them on and let you know!

From what I was told, he most likely lost his job with UPS for hitting a light pole on that really bad snow storm day we just had.

STANMAN
01-21-2009, 06:53 AM
Bob where the hell do you work now? Did you change jobs?

I still work at Charter. Alto Shams HR manager used to be our Benefits Manager, and we are very close friends to this day, so that's how I know, lol. Connections FTW:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
forget about fedex...i don't know what i'm talking about...i don't have the CONNECTIONS BOB has....i just saw the sign up at alto sham the other day...guess they forgot to take it down...but what do i know...don't use my name at fedex...for i don't know anyone at all there....

Rocket Power
01-22-2009, 07:56 PM
How dare you try to help, shame on you. Next time ask Bob first:rolf

michelle
01-22-2009, 08:50 PM
forget about fedex...i don't know what i'm talking about...i don't have the CONNECTIONS BOB has....i just saw the sign up at alto sham the other day...guess they forgot to take it down...but what do i know...don't use my name at fedex...for i don't know anyone at all there....

Having a senior moment again?

1320PNY
01-22-2009, 08:56 PM
I'm sure Bob could hook you up at City News. I'm sure he's "tight" with a fellow there.

GRAMPS SS
01-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Having a senior moment again?

KMA on calling me a senior...and what if i was haveing a moment..you can have them all you want...or do you have to be in the CLUB to have them...

STANMAN
01-23-2009, 07:55 AM

Easy there Moses, I just didn't want people getting their hopes up and running over to Alto Sham, that's all. It's not like I am well connected, I mean I don't talk to everyone selling stuff all day. I am sure your way more connected than I am overall, it just happens to be I have an in at Alto Sham. Jeesh, I didn't think trying to help people would have Moses bringing the Red Sea down on my shite:rolf

Wayne, I am looking for a part time job BTW, you know my skill set, if you run into anything, LMK.