PDA

View Full Version : Modded Xbox 360 and a ton of games

Moparjim
01-19-2009, 02:26 PM
Bought this off a member here recently. Have since added a bunch of games and had the box gone through. Works great, modded to play backup games, however it is banned from xbox live. Great for someone looking for a cheap xbox and games and avenue to play backed up games. I personally used it to system link and play multiplayer. Comes with xbox 360, component cables, 1 controller, 20GB hard drive, and a ton of games including numerous good new releases. I am at work and do not have my list but it comes with about 20 or so games including for example Call of Duty World at War, NBA 2K9, Madden 2009, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Too Human, Forza 2. I will update ad when I check the list.

Asking $150 pretty firm.

email me at jkielma@wi.rr.com if interested

DSMDuDE
01-19-2009, 03:22 PM
I can vouch for this. As it was mine before jim purchased it from me

Waver
01-19-2009, 04:28 PM
Bought this off a member here recently. Have since added a bunch of games and had the box gone through. Works great, modded to play backup games, however it is banned from xbox live. Great for someone looking for a cheap xbox and games and avenue to play backed up games. I personally used it to system link and play multiplayer. Comes with xbox 360, component cables, 1 controller, 20GB hard drive, and a ton of games including numerous good new releases. I am at work and do not have my list but it comes with about 20 or so games including for example Call of Duty World at War, NBA 2K9, Madden 2009, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Too Human, Forza 2. I will update ad when I check the list.

Asking $150 pretty firm.

email me at jkielma@wi.rr.com if interested

I would be all over this if I could get on xbox live

DSMDuDE
01-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Uh yea, So would everyone and their grandmother. And it wouldnt be $150 now would it :)

Moparjim
01-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Exactly. Still a great deal I think, as it comes with a bunch of games and will play "backups". Great for a kid you don't want playing on Live exposed to all the jags and scratching up all your original disks, a second unit to play system linked without buying a second copy of all the games (what I used it for) - its great it puts an end to all the dirty screen-looking when playing split screen, or just a cheap unit for those too cheap to buy games at $50 a crack.

kornholio788
01-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Extremely interested in this. Sent an email. But incase the OP doesn't know I saw the original owner is posting here.

Will it play regular xbox games as well? As I have NHL hitz for the original xbox that I could play for days. And I want a system to play it on.

I am a ps3 guy so sorry if I sound dumb lol.

Moparjim
01-20-2009, 09:57 AM
The games are:

Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2
Call of Duty 5 World at War
Mercenaries 2
Too Human
Bioshock
Halo 3
Madden 09
NBA 2K9
Forza 2
Need For Speed Carbon
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Lost Planet
Stranglehold
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Half Life Orange Box
Call Of Duty 3
Rainbow 6 Las Vegas
Crackdown
Saint's Row
Def Jam Icon
Juiced 2 Hot Import Nights

I think it will play Xbox games, though I am not sure. I thought there were compatibility issues when it first came out, or that you had to download support for games or something I am not sure. I'd be happy to try it if you bring it over.

lilws6
01-20-2009, 10:30 AM
Yes they should play reg xbox games as well i belive mine would. Thats the cool thing about the 360's

88Nightmare
01-20-2009, 10:37 AM
god damn I want this.

Moparjim
01-20-2009, 11:28 AM
88Nightmare I got your email, I'd like to give Kornholio first shot at it since he posted and emailed me about it. If he doesn't take it I will hold it for you.

kornholio788
01-20-2009, 12:02 PM
He can have it. I thought they displayed in HDMI(which is kinda big for me due to my set up I am limited on the av imputs I have). And not knowing for sure it will play xbox games. Plus it isn't an OMG I need this. And it seems like nightmare wants it more than me. So he can have it. Thanks for the info.

Moparjim
01-20-2009, 01:10 PM
Yeah as far as I know, correct me if I'm wrong someone, but I think only the new black "Elite" or whatever ones have an actual HDMI port. This one has the special Xbox to component cables so it will display HD (or standard), but does not have an HDMI connector just the component.

lilws6
01-20-2009, 01:11 PM
if its newer it should have an HDMI port and all should play xbox games

lilws6
01-20-2009, 01:12 PM
the one that i have witch will be sold once i get it back from micro soft Has an HDMI port on the back thought about getting a cable bt i'm going to upgrade to an elite so i'll get one with that. HDMI ports are on all the newer xboxes even the arcade systems

Moparjim
01-20-2009, 02:06 PM
I will have to check then, but I think it doesn't have one. I am pretty sure its just a standard Pro.

lilws6
01-20-2009, 04:28 PM
The back should look like this if it has it
http://simple-pc.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/128348-1-1.jpg

lotsals1
01-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Jim I will take this off your hands with no delay-I emailed you my cell number i would like to pick this asap if you still have it.I'm bored lmao --i'm sure i'll play it for a while and put it back on here to keep the cycle going lol:thumbsup

88Nightmare
01-24-2009, 05:13 PM
jim, I forfeit my opportunity to buy it, not exactly what I was looking for, but I appreciate your time

Moparjim
01-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Sold it last night. Thanks for the interest guys.

No problem Mike, that's what I figured after talking to you, I'd rather not have sold it to you and had you not been happy with it not being able to get on Live.

88Nightmare
01-25-2009, 01:28 PM
from the research I had done, it can't be easily unmodded. While yes, the setup would have provided hours and hours of entertainment, my ultimate goal is to get back onto live and play with friends. Im glad you did sell it though, so again, thanks for your time!