PDA

View Full Version : Jay Leno's Garage/Cars!

scaleracer
01-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Just browsing the internet and found this! Alot of cool cars here! It must be nice to have money lol!
http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/your_garage/cars/all_1.shtml

Voodoo Chick
01-18-2009, 11:02 PM
When the whole economy is collapsing and the rest of us are looking for any job to get by, people like Jay Leno with their bazillions of dollars can GDIAF as far as I'm concerned.

Reverend Cooper
01-18-2009, 11:05 PM
hahahaha mine is listed on their
http://yourgarage.nbc.com/cars/coop?vehicleID=62202

scaleracer
01-18-2009, 11:06 PM

Pretty cool to see your car in there..

Voodoo Chick
01-18-2009, 11:07 PM

Pretty pictures. I really love that blue, the car's lines are highlighted so nicely by the metallic color.

nismodave
01-18-2009, 11:09 PM
Haha...I remember that Hooters Girls pic i took!!

Car Guy
01-18-2009, 11:29 PM
When the whole economy is collapsing and the rest of us are looking for any job to get by, people like Jay Leno with their bazillions of dollars can GDIAF as far as I'm concerned.

Don't hate.....:thumbsup

That_Guy
01-18-2009, 11:34 PM

thats a rather ignorant statement. he found a way to make money alot of it. so he should leave. its not his fault he is funny and getting payed for it.

Car Guy
01-18-2009, 11:36 PM
Sort of what I was getting at.....:)

lordairgtar
01-18-2009, 11:44 PM
Wow, I don't know what GDIAF means, but it don't sound nice. I don't begrudge anyone from amassing a collection like his. I'm just glad I get to see those cars, cars that I would not have gotten to see if they were left to rot. Jay is a true enthusiast and actually with all the people he hires to care for that collection, he's done more for our economy than our so-called government is doing. Think of the mechanics, painters, restorers, archivists and body shop workers that care for that collection.

Al
01-19-2009, 12:20 AM

I was doing donuts in that parking lot a few weeks ago.

BOSS LX
01-19-2009, 12:33 AM

Jay Leno is what America should be about!

He paid his dues, and with hard work and talent he now enjoys his hobby to the fullest!

To be upset that Jay is still enjoying what he created in a down economy, makes ZERO sense!

I think Jay is one of the coolest and down to earth celebrities out there!

Like lordairgtar said, Jay is helping out the economy by employing workers!

Voodoo Chick
01-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Eh....bite me. :devil I'm in a pissy mood. I almost never say anything truly mean, I have to get it out of my system sometimes. At least it's not aimed at anyone here.

-stew-
01-19-2009, 07:32 AM

Good old fashioned by class envy! The Havenots being jealous of the Haves. Trying to make the Haves look like evil, bad people because because they have money.

Or as the kids these days say: "Don't be a hater."

CannotPost
01-19-2009, 08:02 AM
Wow, I don't know what GDIAF means, but it don't sound nice.

Go
Die
In
A
Fire

GDIAF

Voodoo Chick
01-19-2009, 12:12 PM
Good old fashioned by class envy! The Havenots being jealous of the Haves. Trying to make the Haves look like evil, bad people because because they have money.

Blah, blah, blah......whatever.

Car Guy
01-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Don't hate.....:thumbsup

I didn't know I was a 'kid'.....:goof

-stew-
01-19-2009, 12:53 PM
I didn't know I was a 'kid'.....:goof

You're somebody's kid.

shoooo32
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm not a fan of the tonight show however I will always admire him as a collector. His column in Popular Mechanics isn't bad either.

Korndogg
01-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Blah, blah, blah......whatever.

get the sand out of your vagina.

Waver
01-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Jay is a car guy, and it is people like him who are keeping the car tradition and the hobby alive. He is saving some rare cars from the crusher, and I respect him for that. Besides, like someone else stated, he came from nothing.....

Waver
01-19-2009, 04:18 PM
hey scale, you should paint that mustang vert in your avatar black like sams or scaffidi yellow

johnny--2k
01-19-2009, 04:50 PM
nice. I see a few of my pics in there!

I think I may "Park" my car in there as well!

Breecher_7
01-19-2009, 04:52 PM

Typical democratic response. The guy should suffer because he made wise decisions in life, lets tax the fuck out of him and take his money because he has alot of it... You voted for obama didnt you? :stare

Tax brackets are crap, EVERYONE should pay the same percentage in taxes regardless of how much you make.

Voodoo Chick
01-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Typical democratic response. The guy should suffer because he made wise decisions in life, lets tax the fuck out of him and take his money because he has alot of it... You voted for obama didnt you? :stare

Tax brackets are crap, EVERYONE should pay the same percentage in taxes regardless of how much you make.

No, I think Obama is a f****** tool, I didn't vote for him, I'm not a democrat, and as for the rest, even I can occasionally be in a pissy mood and post a pissy response....if you don't like it, well......I think you can figure out the rest. :)

Korndogg
01-19-2009, 05:05 PM
No, I think Obama is a f****** tool, I didn't vote for him, I'm not a democrat, and as for the rest, even I can occasionally be in a pissy mood and post a pissy response....if you don't like it, well......I think you can figure out the rest. :)

ok cobra

Breecher_7
01-19-2009, 05:09 PM
ok cobra

:rolf

Voodoo Chick
01-19-2009, 05:10 PM
Suck a tailpipe.

Korndogg
01-19-2009, 05:19 PM
******* hippies

Al
01-20-2009, 04:15 AM
Typical democratic response.

What you are talking about is "spite." Both Democrats and Republicans do the same thing, but it happens primarily at the individual level.

If you ever listen to Jay Leno, he tends to be very modest about auto history. Someone like him might do alot better at the helm of an auto company than somebody with an MBA who has never changed his oil in his life.

DRK
01-20-2009, 04:37 AM
the vid of him in the C6RS is cool shit

Voodoo Chick
01-20-2009, 12:51 PM
Yes...."spite" is the word....I'm sure he's a nice guy, etc, etc, I truthfully don't wish anything bad on him......I'm just having a particularly terrible time in my life, and felt very......spiteful......and didn't want to say anything nasty to a person here, or a friend, so he was my spite-focus at that moment. I don't really think Mr. Leno is going to be troubled in the least that some disgruntled hag in Milwaukee made a pissy comment however. ;)

Car Guy
01-20-2009, 03:37 PM

x 2,000,000