PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the Super Bowl?

Yooformula
01-18-2009, 03:36 PM
Big day today:wow Not sure that the AFC championship game isnt going to the game of the year.

A Steelers vs Cards SB would be huge...knowing they passed up on Wisenhut for Tomlin. Both newb coaches could end up in the big game and damm if Wis didnt work the hell out of Pitt's offense when he used to run it.

PB86MCSS
01-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Thats the matchup I'd like to see...not a Steelers fan just dislike the Ravens more :) . Eagles and Ravens are somewhat dull to me, even though Leonhard is fun to root for.

Apparently the Eagles didn't get the memo there was a game to play today, it appears they thought they could just show up and they'd be given the NFC Championship. :durr

Yooformula
01-18-2009, 04:01 PM
holy shit. I just turned on the game not knowing what was going on. damm the eagles take the wrong flight into arizona?

Beagle
01-18-2009, 04:19 PM
holy shit. I just turned on the game not knowing what was going on. damm the eagles take the wrong flight into arizona?

Still plenty of time left. The Egles just scored there down by 11 thats not alot. I would like to see the Steeleres and the Cardinals. But more importantly see the Steelers win the Super Bowl :thumbsup

Yooformula
01-18-2009, 09:35 PM
hot damm! A Steeler's SB win would be a huge gift after this past year!

Fast SVT
01-18-2009, 10:07 PM
http://www.steelerbaby.com/