PDA

View Full Version : The US still rules the world...

Crawlin
01-16-2009, 04:48 PM
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20090116.wcokedrosky16/BNStory/crashandrecovery/home/

HAHAHAHAHA

1320PNY
01-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Help, the Chinese need a bailout! Someone is always getting bent over, that's how money is made, unfortunately. So today China is hurting for 10 seconds. I say carburetors and open headers cause we're going to hell in a T-bucket! (something like that :))

Voodoo Chick
01-16-2009, 05:05 PM
Help, the Chinese need a bailout! Someone is always getting bent over, that's how money is made, unfortunately. So today China is hurting for 10 seconds. I say carburetors and open headers cause we're going to hell in a T-bucket! (something like that :))

''Going to hell in a T-bucket.....'' I really like that, lol!! :thumbsup

Prince Valiant
01-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Personally, I think China will be the next shoe to drop...does one REALLY think the country of short cuts (see dog food, baby formula, toys with lead, crumbling schools due to otherwise minor earthquakes, etc, etc, etc), REALLY keeps their books in tip top shape? And if they don't, do you REALLY think they'd represent the truth? Once their accounting shenanigans catch up to them, THEY'll be hurting much much worse. And no, there is no real threat of them "calling back their debts"

lordairgtar
01-17-2009, 12:48 AM
The concepts of loss and profit are foreign to Chinese accountants.