PDA

View Full Version : Why does the Crazy stuff happen to us?

Smokey1226
01-15-2009, 12:35 PM
http://www.journaltimes.com/articles/2009/01/15/local_news/doc496e9860d7590110680065.txt

These guys would come in all the time too, they were nice guys but its still kinda scary!

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-15-2009, 01:04 PM
There are murderers out there that people think are nice and cool too so long as they arent murdering their friends.

24 years old, fooled me looks 44, shoot another. Good luck in gladiator school. :thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
01-15-2009, 08:13 PM
I just don't understand why people start up on drugs in the first place. They must know it's ultimately going to lead to really BAD shit. Yet they do it anyway......

Waver
01-15-2009, 08:27 PM
http://www.journaltimes.com/articles/2009/01/15/local_news/doc496e9860d7590110680065.txt

These guys would come in all the time too, they were nice guys but its still kinda scary!

dude you must be licky, but then again, look at where you are, there is really not much to do there till you are 21, and even then it still involves drinking/drugs.......there is a lot of crazy shit that happens there and in the outlaying areas

lordairgtar
01-16-2009, 12:04 AM
dude you must be licky, but then again, look at where you are, there is really not much to do there till you are 21, and even then it still involves drinking/drugs.......there is a lot of crazy shit that happens there and in the outlaying areas
Living out here still beats those shitholes to the east.

HITMAN
01-16-2009, 03:55 AM
There are murderers out there that people think are nice and cool too so long as they arent murdering their friends.

*Yes, there are. And some people think that those individuals still shit ice cream. Even after they threw their ex-wives down stairs, raped one girlfriend, were involved with the disappearance of another, and were going down on FEDERAL gun charges. But they could never be involved in any unsavory activities, because they were nice and helpful and threw barbecues, and because their friends say so...:rolleyes:

*Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this opinion are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Voodoo Chick
01-16-2009, 04:05 AM
^^ My friend's father worked with Jeffrey Dahmer. Everyone that worked there thought he was "Joe Normal" too, and it turned out.....well.....we all know how it turned out. I think people that do hideous things are sometimes able to hide their activities from those around them, because maybe that is part of the "killer mentality." The ability to fly under the radar, so they can continue doing what they do, without detection.

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-16-2009, 05:12 AM
Yea everyone in our community thought our mayor was just a legal age womanizer, turns out according to his yahoo profile he liked "turning all age women into hot sluts" and was hoping to do a 14 year old from an online hook-up. Wonder what his wife thinks after 30 years of marriage, never mind his around 14 year old aged daughters.......

Crazy stuff happening.

Smokey1226
01-16-2009, 10:23 AM
Oh i agree, im sure i deal with a lot of people who have a really bad side to them. However as long as they are nice to me and im nice to them, and they dont hurt anyone that works for us, i have no problem with them.

juicedimpss
01-16-2009, 10:35 AM
brett,go fvck yourself.
over and over.

HITMAN
01-16-2009, 11:35 AM
brett,go fvck yourself.
over and over.

You first, Princess.:punch:
I don't know what you're getting so bent out of shape over, I was just positing a hypothetical situation. You seem to have drawn your own conclusion and are angry with me for making some sort of inference to an individual(s) that you may know or have known. That's just not the case, hence the disclaimer.

Voodoo Chick
01-16-2009, 12:05 PM
I was at a nightclub years back, and these two WEIRD guys cam up to me and started chatting, saying some REALLY freaky shit about how they'd love to mutilate and torture a girl.......I thought it was scary, but I also thought they were just trying to pull the "shock-value" thing on me, so I walked away, and left them alone. Later that year was the incident with those retarded girls disappearing near Racine/Kenosha, and their mutilated bodies were found in a corn field. When they caught the guys, and their pictures were on the news.....it was the same two that had been at the nightclub. It was truly, truly frightening, and sobering in the sense that I just thought "Oh, they're just trying to shake me up.....boys will be boys..." and they really were killers. For real. It really changes how you look at people, because no matter how nice/normal/friendly someone might appear, you just never know what's really inside them.