PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre pull-over

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 11:01 PM
OK.....So the other night, I was just randomly driving around .I do this often, if I have something on my mind, in this case, someone very dear to me died recently, and I was just reminiscing (sp?) about them as I drove. I went down Layton, and decided it was time to go home, did a U-turn, and start driving home, and a cop pulls me over...... He tells me my car matches the description of a "suspicious Camaro" in the area. I asked him if my car was the same year/color/type/etc of the one he was looking for, and he told me he had no idea. He asked if I was married, then proceeded to accuse me of having a boyfriend I was visiting in the area, which was why I was "lurking around" even though the area the "suspicious car" had been in was many blocks away, and I hadn't even been there that night. Then he said "well, maybe your husband has a girlfriend here" and just kept going on and on like this for a good 15 minutes.....he then summoned about 4 other squads, and detained me for about 45 minutes!! He HAD to let me go, as I had done nothing, but seriously, WTF!? By the way, all the "suspicious car" had been allegedly doing was driving around and randomly stopping/parking at the roadside.....Nothing more.

Sprayaway Fox
01-13-2009, 11:34 PM
JUST MAKEOUT WITH HIM ALREADY!:goof:rolf:rolf

lordairgtar
01-13-2009, 11:36 PM
I like to drive aimlessly to sort things out myself, wound up in Iowa once. Ya shoulda called us to come and surround your captors...they can't arrest us all. In my opinion, he was fishing. Way too many personal remarks about husbands and boyfriends were made for it to be a routine traffic stop. There was no suspicious Camaro.

srt4eh
01-14-2009, 12:34 AM
that is bizarre....like when they pulled over my dad downtown driving a burgandy grand marquis and accused him of being a pimp

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 02:49 AM
that is bizarre....like when they pulled over my dad downtown driving a burgandy grand marquis and accused him of being a pimp

They pulled over my '73 Olds once near Franklin, they thought she was being driven by a drug lord.....then they saw me, and were kinda like, "uhhh.....is this......your car????'' It was really almost funny. Almost.

Holeshot
01-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Profiling happens a lot. Not all officers do it but its more common then not. I lived in Franklin for years. I had a 89 4D Le Sabre for a winter beater / rain car and was followed very ofter on my way home.

shoooo32
01-14-2009, 08:58 AM
If you were a cop on patrol and you saw two cars driving erratic, an 04 tan camry and a primer camaro, which one whould you investigate?

lilws6
01-14-2009, 10:38 AM
the camry fo sho you can fit more people in it :goof

70challenger452
01-14-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm sure glad pimps or drug dealers never drove dakotas or challengers. Although I did get pulled over once while I had me and 3 of my buddies crammed in my truck at about 10-11 pm on a friday. Pulled me over for "having a dim taillight" right:rolleyes: oh well cop was real cool so I didn't care much, the guy just ran my license and let me go.

Waver
01-14-2009, 10:49 AM
I think the cop was trying to pick you up

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 12:39 PM
I think the cop was trying to pick you up

I think the cop was bored, and just looking for someone to f*ck with.

94greenbandit
01-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Are you sure you weren't "flashing" him. :wooo

PureSound15
01-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Maybe she was showin off that fat c0ck she was talkin about in the paint thread :)

Not so excited now, are ya?

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 02:07 PM
Maybe she was showin off that fat c0ck she was talkin about in the paint thread :)

Not so excited now, are ya?

Dude.......YUCK. :stare And you were the one that assumed C*** meant "c0ck" rather than "cVnt"........what's on your mind???? :gay

JK. :rolf sort of.

PB86MCSS
01-14-2009, 04:02 PM
I get followed by New Berlin police whenever I'm in that city at night in my LeSabre, must be a drug/thug car, funny I always thought it was an old persons car.

Also had a bad experience with a New Berlin cop a few years back in my Monte LS, dropped a friend off at his apartment complex late at night after a softball game (Pinewood Creek?, off Moorland) and there was an officer parked, pulled me over as soon as I was leaving. Apparently they had some break ins of cars recently, so its understandable to get pulled over but the comments one officer made upset me, basically accusing me of being a theif with "so we won't have any break-ins tonight then?" comment and others. I should of asked for his name or badge number to complain but I realize it wouldn't do anything. Apparently with my car and me looking white-trashy in softball clothes I must of been a gangsta' wannabe theif. Prick.

Muskego officers are known to follow people around too hoping they make a mistake driving. I'm all for busting people driving under the influence and any criminals but stalking people hoping for a mistake or profiling is over the line, IMO. Next time I'm stalked by an officer I should swerve to get pulled over just to make their day then waste his time as they realize I haven't been drinking or have any warrants or whatever.

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 04:11 PM
I think during summer, every time I get pulled over, my # 1 excuse is going to be "Well, officer, there was a bee in the car, and I was frightened by it..." lol