PDA

View Full Version : What a pos Byron Leftwich is..

Yooformula
01-13-2009, 08:51 PM
He couldnt get hired anywhere for like 2-3 seasons and gets picked up by the Steelers and during an interview says that he wants to play for Chicago, have Lovie call me......How about pay attention to the team and possible Super Bowl run you are in right now! As if the Bears are going to win a SB in the next 5 years....dumbass BACKUP

Reverend Cooper
01-13-2009, 08:58 PM
pretty unreal,they should have him chop blocked and speared

mrz28M6
01-13-2009, 09:03 PM
not like hes gonna play anyways. big ben would have to have a concussion for the stealers to take him out.

Reverend Cooper
01-13-2009, 09:05 PM
it could happen to Matman again

Yooformula
01-13-2009, 09:07 PM
it could happen to Matman again

who? if you are referring to batman ben...at least hes there adn his O line FINALLY gave him plenty of time to throw. WELL I might add!

Beagle
01-13-2009, 09:13 PM
Isnt Leftwitch the guy who had his teammates carry him to the line of scrimmage in college AND the NFL????

T-Bag
01-13-2009, 10:32 PM
He couldnt get hired anywhere for like 2-3 seasons and gets picked up by the Steelers and during an interview says that he wants to play for Chicago, have Lovie call me......How about pay attention to the team and possible Super Bowl run you are in right now! As if the Bears are going to win a SB in the next 5 years....dumbass BACKUP

What are you talking about? Leftwich was the starting quarterback for the Jaguars going into last season (2007), he was cut before the season started and the Falcons picked him up. He was picked up by the Steelers this year. So no...Leftwich has not been unemployed at any time during his career.

Now...what he said was absolutely ridiculous.

Yooformula
01-13-2009, 10:42 PM
actually he wasnt the starter in 07 and was back up then let go and signed with atlanta for a 2 year deal but was hurt and didnt play even as the back up and let go again after only playing 4 weeks. so maybe he wasnt unemployed but he wasnt playing the last year and a half almost 2 years and sure as shit was not a starter. last time he started WAS 06 due to his injuries.

Fast SVT
01-13-2009, 11:25 PM
It is odd to have him as a backup though.

T-Bag
01-18-2009, 06:34 PM
actually he wasnt the starter in 07 and was back up then let go and signed with atlanta for a 2 year deal but was hurt and didnt play even as the back up and let go again after only playing 4 weeks. so maybe he wasnt unemployed but he wasnt playing the last year and a half almost 2 years and sure as shit was not a starter. last time he started WAS 06 due to his injuries.

He was named the starter in 07 but was beat out in the preseason. You are right about him not starting...but you said he's been looking for a team for 2-3 years :)

KRAUSED
01-19-2009, 01:02 AM
not like hes gonna play anyways. big ben would have to have a concussion for the stealers to take him out.

Ben would play on one leg before he would let sanwich in there.My god the guy has play after concussions,accidents and a list of other crap.But i'd say as a back up he is seasoned enough to be ok, not great in the case they needed em.

p.s the STEELERS ARE WINNING THE BOWL.....