PDA

View Full Version : Sea Kittens?

deuceWI
01-13-2009, 09:37 AM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/unleashed/2009/01/sea-kitten-peta.html

We go from one extreme with retards running over deer with sleds to the complete opposite with this one.

Who would you rather :chair: ?

Prince Valiant
01-13-2009, 09:57 AM
While no one takes those idiot Yokel's who tortured the deer seirously, sadly millions take the PETA idiots very seriously.

TraceDaddy
01-13-2009, 10:22 AM
Ha!! Now that's funny. And PETA wonders why no one takes them seriously. They do stupid crap like this and expect people to believe their message is credible?

PETA should get invovled in the deer incident. That would make more sense to people. BTW. I heard the reward is up to 10K. I'd give that up for the chance to run over the b*stards with a snowmobile and tie the others up to a tree for a day or two. Could be fun in the weather we're expecting.

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I can't believe they're serious. What a bunch of tools.

Josepy
01-13-2009, 12:57 PM
MMmmmm delicious Sea Kittens :drool::drool::drool:

-stew-
01-13-2009, 01:46 PM
I totally flushed two live and healthy sea kittens down the toilet a few weeks back. It woulda been three but I couldn't catch the third. I wanted to get a picture of them in the "fish bowl" before I flushed but the batteries were dead in the camera.

On a related note, there is a girl with peta stickers all over here car who wears a peta hoodie and she works at the Pet Supplies Plus on 76th street. I thought peta was against pets?

PureSound15
01-13-2009, 01:52 PM
People Eating Tasty Animals

TraceDaddy
01-13-2009, 01:55 PM
Friday Sea Kitten Frys just doesn't roll off the tongue.

Just tastes good on it.

-stew-
01-13-2009, 01:57 PM
What's the name of those little sea kittens they cut the heads off and then deep fry and you eat them whole just like french frys?

jbiscuit
01-13-2009, 02:28 PM
Thread of the year so far

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 03:24 PM
What's the name of those little sea kittens they cut the heads off and then deep fry and you eat them whole just like french frys?

Smelt. I think during summer there's a big festival where you can get all you can eat on those.

deuceWI
01-13-2009, 05:04 PM
PETA's site is even better!

http://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/

:rolf

I especially like the one with the little girl hugging a fish!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/deuce_WI/peta_sea_kitten_hug.jpg

deuceWI
01-13-2009, 05:07 PM
OMG, i clicked deeper

http://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/game.asp

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Silver86
01-13-2009, 05:20 PM
OMG, i clicked deeper

http://www.peta.org/sea_kittens/game.asp

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

holy crap :rolf

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Did any of you read the "sea kitten" stories???? Holy sh*t.

lordairgtar
01-13-2009, 06:48 PM
sea kittens grow up to be catfish, which are very tasty breaded in a spicy cajun batter.

Silver86
01-13-2009, 07:39 PM
sea kittens grow up to be catfish, which are very tasty breaded in a spicy cajun batter.

ooooooo! never thought if it that way :thumbsup

-stew-
01-13-2009, 08:25 PM
Disney, Pixar, and DreamWorks for years have been doing the exact same thing PETA is trying to do. The film companies just haven't told you they were doing it. And they charged you.

Reverend Cooper
01-13-2009, 08:47 PM
this makes me want to eat sushi,venison,bear and cows right in front of them tree hugging hippies

Car Guy
01-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Just got back from eating sushi for dinner, IT WAS FUCK!NG AWESOME...!!! :headbang :rolf

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 10:30 PM
I'm thinking of having a few sea kittens for dinner this week.....but wait!! Isn't tuna already "the chicken of the sea!?" Now WTF????

HITMAN
01-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Sea Kitten, it's what's for dinner.

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 10:42 PM
Anyone have any really good sea kitten recipes??? Share them, lol! Or.....should that maybe be a whole separate thread?? "Best recipes for sea kitten."

HITMAN
01-13-2009, 10:48 PM
I prefer my Sea Kitten (species: Yellow Fin aka Ahi Tuna) grilled with a little olive oil on the surface, and just a light dusting of Montreal steak seasoning. Finish with some fresh lemon squeezed over the top and oh man, some of the best Sea Kitten steak imaginable. :drool:

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 10:52 PM
I prefer my Sea Kitten (species: Yellow Fin aka Ahi Tuna) grilled with a little olive oil on the surface, and just a light dusting of Montreal steak seasoning. Finish with some fresh lemon squeezed over the top and oh man, some of the best Sea Kitten steak imaginable. :drool:

That sounds like some damn fine sea kitten. I like salmon-kittens grilled with dill and cracked pepper, too......Especially if there is a nice lemon butter sauce to go over them.

nismodave
01-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............HUH?

Let me think about this.....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............HUH?

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............HUH?

Let me think about this.....

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............HUH?

What, you don't have a favorite sea-kitten recipe???? :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

nismodave
01-13-2009, 11:06 PM
I just am trying to wrap my head around this.

HITMAN
01-13-2009, 11:10 PM

Don't bother. You'll just end up as far around the bend as these PETA lunatics.

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 11:10 PM

It'll just give you a headache. Usually anything involving PETA results in a headache. I see those tree-hugger types on the EXTREMELY rare occasions I have to venture into the *shudder* east side, and I want to club them on their dread-locked heads.......with a baby seal......JK, please, no one hate, lol!!!

HITMAN
01-13-2009, 11:22 PM
It'll just give you a headache. Usually anything involving PETA results in a headache. I see those tree-hugger types on the EXTREMELY rare occasions I have to venture into the *shudder* east side, and I want to club them on their dread-locked heads.......with a baby seal......JK, please, no one hate, lol!!!

Speaking of baby seals, over the summer a friend was looking for some outdoor furniture so we took a ride over to that faggy elitist outdoors place REI on Capitol Dr. in Brookfield. I took one look at the place and the clientele, and walked over to the first clerk I saw and asked her where they kept the seal clubs.:devil The look I got was almost as good as the ones I got when I started loudly complaining about the fact that a place as devoted as this one was to outdoorsy type sports didn't have a gun department. The place was filled with snooty Prius driver types...:loser:chair:

lordairgtar
01-13-2009, 11:29 PM
Last Sunday, my brother-in-law fried up some really nice sea kittens. Pan fried, nicely filleted.....mmmmmmm yummy.

nismodave
01-14-2009, 12:00 AM
Ok.....Is this an early April fools joke? It has to be.

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 02:55 AM
Speaking of baby seals, over the summer a friend was looking for some outdoor furniture so we took a ride over to that faggy elitist outdoors place REI on Capitol Dr. in Brookfield. I took one look at the place and the clientele, and walked over to the first clerk I saw and asked her where they kept the seal clubs.:devil The look I got was almost as good as the ones I got when I started loudly complaining about the fact that a place as devoted as this one was to outdoorsy type sports didn't have a gun department. The place was filled with snooty Prius driver types...:loser:chair:

Next time I get dragged to a store like that, I think you should come with me, we can see which one of us gets thrown out first!! :rolf