PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with people??

Karps TA
01-12-2009, 11:23 AM
"Snowmobilers round up and run over deer
By The Associated Press
Jan. 12, 2009 11:13 a.m. | Waupaca - State wildlife officials say a group of snowmobilers ran over five deer, killing four of them and severely injuring a fifth in what a warden calls a senseless act of cruelty.

Department of Natural Resources warden Ted Dremel said Monday no arrests have been made in the incident that occurred early Saturday morning about five miles south of Waupaca.

Dremel believes three or four snowmobiles were involved in what amounted to a roundup of deer in a farm field. Dremel says one deer was left tied to a tree and choked itself to death. Another deer had broken legs and was euthanized.

Dremel says five miles of snowmobile trails in area have been closed due to the carnage. Some snowmobile clubs have offered $4,000 in rewards for information leading to the arrest of those responsible."

The cruelty of some people is just beyond my understanding. I hope they nail these assholes to the wall. I'd personally love to beath the crap out of them myself.

DynoTom
01-12-2009, 11:28 AM
I'd personally love to beath the crap out of them myself.

I with ya on this !

MurphysLaw88GT
01-12-2009, 11:41 AM
lets run them dudes over

DynoTom
01-12-2009, 11:50 AM
lets run them dudes over

I have 4 ATV's so we chase them fuggers down year round ! I can't imagine doing what those azzclowns did !:flipoff2:

Car Guy
01-12-2009, 12:21 PM
I hope they were :alcoholic, otherwise they have some SERIOUS personal issues.....

Karps TA
01-12-2009, 12:30 PM
There's still no excuse. I've been drunk as you can possibly be and never thought "Hey I should torture and kill some animals for laughs"

I can't wait for Karma to come back around.

Voodoo Chick
01-12-2009, 12:43 PM
People that do that genuinely scare me, because if they get off SO MUCH on blood and torture, kinda makes you wonder just what the hell else are they capable of!?

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-12-2009, 01:10 PM
WTF is wrong with people??

These people ? Sociopathy, they're all around us. Look at that steven avery f'er.

shoooo32
01-12-2009, 02:21 PM
These guys will be caught soon. Nobody fucks with the DNR and gets away with it.

Yooformula
01-12-2009, 02:23 PM
how do people find this fun? sick people.

animal
01-12-2009, 02:31 PM
How the fuck do you catch a deer with a snowmobile let alone 5 of them? And how in the hell do you tie one up without it either getting away or kicking your ass? Those are agile mofos. Unless they were half domesticated deer that weren't afraid of people/machines... pulling that off is actually kindof amazing to me.

Fuck, if I even breathe wrong when I'm deer hunting them things just bolt so fast you cant even get a shot off. How you can get close to one with a noisy ******* snowmobile is beyond me.

Junky Giorgio
01-12-2009, 02:50 PM
that is just simply a act of sick cruelty.

badass88gt
01-12-2009, 02:51 PM
There is a HUGE reward for these guys, if anyone hears anything. You know it was punk kids, and punk kids like to brag. If I'm not mistaken the reward money is up to $3000 right now and growing.

JC70SS
01-12-2009, 03:37 PM
They out to run those a$$ clowns over with about 240 ice picks on a speed track.

They also screwed it up for everyone else as the trail is now CLOSED until they are found.

Stangman98
01-12-2009, 04:08 PM
The hell with it...If anyone can find those dumbasses and bring them to my house I will personally show each one what the BLEEP it means to feel helpless.
Seriously, this kind of shit pisses me off to no end. Find them and bring them to me! I will do what the cops are to scared to do.

That_Guy
01-12-2009, 04:25 PM
These guys will be caught soon. Nobody fucks with the DNR and gets away with it.

its true.. once the dnr has there nose on to something there is no stopping them.. literally if they think you caught to many fish they can follow you home walk into your house and open up your freezer and not even introduce them selves.. we have a family friend who is a warden in Michigan he said they can almost get away with murder.

That_Guy
01-12-2009, 04:26 PM
The hell with it...If anyone can find those dumbasses and bring them to my house I will personally show each one what the BLEEP it means to feel helpless.
Seriously, this kind of shit pisses me off to no end. Find them and bring them to me! I will do what the cops are to scared to do.

amen brother

Adam Brooks
01-12-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm sure they will wind up getting hammered and crashing their snowmobiles into tress as per the current trend in the news.

Korndogg
01-12-2009, 04:31 PM
its true.. once the dnr has there nose on to something there is no stopping them.. literally if they think you caught to many fish they can follow you home walk into your house and open up your freezer and not even introduce them selves.. we have a family friend who is a warden in Michigan he said they can almost get away with murder.

yep, they can pull you over for speeding in michigan now too.

Feature Pony
01-12-2009, 06:40 PM
How the fuck do you catch a deer with a snowmobile let alone 5 of them? And how in the hell do you tie one up without it either getting away or kicking your ass? Those are agile mofos. Unless they were half domesticated deer that weren't afraid of people/machines... pulling that off is actually kindof amazing to me.

Fuck, if I even breathe wrong when I'm deer hunting them things just bolt so fast you cant even get a shot off. How you can get close to one with a noisy ******* snowmobile is beyond me.

you see them when they are crossing the lakes or big fields and if you have a fast enough sled you can track them, and the news said they had broken legs and were driven over so thats probably how they got rounded up. its sad that some asshat thought that this would be cool, I hope that the DNR rape the hell out of these people that did this, by taking away everything they own!! Karma is a bitch!

jakedrew
01-12-2009, 08:50 PM
you try running through 2 feet of snow.
as i pulled up my driveway, i had a small deer walking down it. Seen the car and hopped over a small snow bank and i watched him try to run 20 feet. Didnt work so well. Imagine a few people on machines that can go through this stuff.

Deer this time arent on high alert. The few times i went out snowmobiling the deer i seen dont seem to be to alarmed when i drive by. They just run a little ways and turn and look. Now in novemeber, i go out on my deck, and deer 300 yards away head for the hills.

regardless, i hope they get caught and i am sure we will hear about it!.

here is another verson of the story( little more graphic).

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/strange_news/offbeat_wluk_greenbay_dnr_says_deer_rundown_by_sno wmobilers_1110911042157623

HITMAN
01-12-2009, 10:25 PM
The people responsible for these depraved acts really need to be caught. I think they all need psyche exams, because this sort of sociopathic behavior is the precursor to things that are far worse later on in life. This is the kind of thing future serial killers do for starters. A pack of crazies like this might end up running a train on some poor kid and then murdering her, or decide to dress-up in black trench coats and go shoot up a school...

Silver03SRT
01-12-2009, 10:49 PM
DNR has the most power in the state. They have no limit really in what they can do.

That_Guy
01-12-2009, 11:02 PM
you see them when they are crossing the lakes or big fields and if you have a fast enough sled you can track them, and the news said they had broken legs and were driven over so thats probably how they got rounded up. its sad that some asshat thought that this would be cool, I hope that the DNR rape the hell out of these people that did this, by taking away everything they own!! Karma is a bitch!

and they will if there sleds are on a trailer connected to there truck parked in there garage i believe they can take it all ...

or at least the sled truck and trailer no questions asked. i know a guy up north shot a deer at night not far from where we hunt and he lost his rifle, truck,atv ,trailer and privilege to hunt

badass88gt
01-13-2009, 06:59 AM
Yup, it would be very easy to run down an animal that is trying to run through deep snow in a field. Those poor deer never stood a chance. I hope to God they are caught and punished accordingly.

DynoTom
01-13-2009, 10:44 AM
I seen this on craigslist while I was searching the RV section....Reward to find the azzholes that killed the deer....

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/991066424.html

TraceDaddy
01-13-2009, 10:52 AM
I seen this on craigslist while I was searching the RV section....Reward to find the azzholes that killed the deer....

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/rvs/991066424.html

Outstanding!!!

Feature Pony
01-13-2009, 01:27 PM
and they will if there sleds are on a trailer connected to there truck parked in there garage i believe they can take it all ...

or at least the sled truck and trailer no questions asked. i know a guy up north shot a deer at night not far from where we hunt and he lost his rifle, truck,atv ,trailer and privilege to hunt

It doesn't even have to be attached, DNR can rule on the property and take what ever they want. If the sleds are on the property odds are everything will be seized and taken by the DNR. They will get these people its a matter of time and the DNR has nothing but time

That_Guy
01-13-2009, 01:37 PM
It doesn't even have to be attached, DNR can rule on the property and take what ever they want. If the sleds are on the property odds are everything will be seized and taken by the DNR. They will get these people its a matter of time and the DNR has nothing but time

i hope they catch them and that is the case...

screw there nuts to the wall

SmokinRAM114
01-13-2009, 01:38 PM
I find this almost funny cuz how the hell do you catch a deer with a snowmobile even with 4 guys! I RIDE THEM AND NO WAY HAVE I EVER BEEN ABLE TO CHASE ONE AND GET CLOSE ENOGUH TO ONE TO HIT IT! besides sleds are in the upward of $10,000 for anything new so wtf??? I fixed a sled this fall that hit a deer, they fuck shit up!! It was pretty dumb of them to do it on the trail. But nonetheless it was just a couple of stupid deer anyway. I meam really it is bad but is someone loosing sleep cuz of 5 dead deer? they were probly pissed Wis dnr promised so many deer this year during gun season and alot of people never seen a thing, it was hunters revenge HAHA

jakedrew
01-13-2009, 06:52 PM
i guess the reward is up to 9000$. a few snowmobile clubs kicked in $ and the appelton humain society threw in 1500$. i am sure it will go up.

not that it matters, but it was 2 bucks, 2 does and a fawn. and they think it happened the night before as someone seen a wounded deer on a trail near by. they had a time frame they think it happened like at 1-3 am saturday morning. not 100% sure.

all that matters is that the people get caught!

The older lady who owns the land shut down the trails. They were thinking of shutting down all the trails in that county. I say do it.

I know one bad apple ruins it for every one. I dont blame people for not having the snowmobiles going on their land. They used to go on our land, big mistake.

HITMAN
01-13-2009, 10:12 PM
I find this almost funny cuz how the hell do you catch a deer with a snowmobile even with 4 guys! I RIDE THEM AND NO WAY HAVE I EVER BEEN ABLE TO CHASE ONE AND GET CLOSE ENOGUH TO ONE TO HIT IT! besides sleds are in the upward of $10,000 for anything new so wtf??? I fixed a sled this fall that hit a deer, they fuck shit up!! It was pretty dumb of them to do it on the trail. But nonetheless it was just a couple of stupid deer anyway. I meam really it is bad but is someone loosing sleep cuz of 5 dead deer? they were probly pissed Wis dnr promised so many deer this year during gun season and alot of people never seen a thing, it was hunters revenge HAHA

You, sir, have problems far too deep to go into on a local message board. What they did is beyond reprehensible and an indication of very sick minds. Unchecked, this behavior will escalate into something monstrous. How would you like it if their next round of abuse included running down your wife/girlfriend/daughter/mother, and then tied her to a tree and raped her to death?

Of course if they did that, their friends and family would tell you what great guys they were and how they could never in a million years ever do something so terrible...:rolleyes:

Reverend Cooper
01-13-2009, 10:16 PM
wouldnt it be kinda funny if one or more of the sled guys hit a deer with their car and it killed them, karma its whats for dinner

Sprayaway Fox
01-13-2009, 10:22 PM
On 105.7 I heard that theres a discussion on closing down the those trails for good in Wapaca Co. I dont sled anymore but good job asshats!:loser

Voodoo Chick
01-13-2009, 10:40 PM
I just really wonder what the world is coming to......I know that sounds cliched, but seriously. People seem to be getting weirder and sicker by the day. I have NOTHING against hunting, if you want to hunt, go for it, but this kind of sick shit is getting increasingly more prevalent. Like those guys a few months back that ran down all those wild pigs with their trucks, or those people who were blowing up prairie dogs for fun...WTF!? I'm wondering if in future years we are going to see a rise in really twisted murders? It seems that the world is really degenerating. People are becoming so desensitized that it's becoming an "anything goes" mentality.

lordairgtar
01-13-2009, 11:50 PM
People that abuse animals will abuse people, specifically women and children.

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 03:05 AM
People that abuse animals will abuse people, specifically women and children.

Absolutely correct. Many serial killers get their start on animals. SCARY shit.

SmokinRAM114
01-14-2009, 06:56 AM
You, sir, have problems far too deep to go into on a local message board. What they did is beyond reprehensible and an indication of very sick minds. Unchecked, this behavior will escalate into something monstrous. How would you like it if their next round of abuse included running down your wife/girlfriend/daughter/mother, and then tied her to a tree and raped her to death?

Of course if they did that, their friends and family would tell you what great guys they were and how they could never in a million years ever do something so terrible...:rolleyes:

:confused ok hitman where did I say it wasnt wrong? Where do I have a problem? Saying that something like this could happen to MY family members, A HUMAN BEING, is to me sick in the head. There is your indication of a sick mind, its yours. I think it was wrong but I dont understand HOW ITS POSSIBLE to do on JUST a snowmobile! I dont know about you but I RIDE THEM and I will admit to chasing a few but I have never been close enough to touch them. Maybe they were cwd and too stupid to run away.

badass88gt
01-14-2009, 07:51 AM
You know quite well that you could easily catch a deer on a sled when you are both running through 3 feet of powder in an open field. They cant hardly run in the deep.

I dont think its an issue of "people hunt stupid deer for sport and food, whats the big deal", but the issue is the utter cruely and sheer madness that surrounds this situation. To torture and maim (sp?) these animals the way they did is far more a dangerous issue here. It begins with stupid deer, but I bet it doesnt end there.

I heard this morning that the reward is over $10K, all of Waupaca County is closed and will remain closed until they are found, and the police not only have some people of interest they want for questioning but they have recovered snowmobile parts from the scene such as idler wheels.

That_Guy
01-14-2009, 09:26 AM
i guess the reward is up to 9000$. a few snowmobile clubs kicked in $ and the appelton humain society threw in 1500$. i am sure it will go up.

not that it matters, but it was 2 bucks, 2 does and a fawn. and they think it happened the night before as someone seen a wounded deer on a trail near by. they had a time frame they think it happened like at 1-3 am saturday morning. not 100% sure.

all that matters is that the people get caught!

The older lady who owns the land shut down the trails. They were thinking of shutting down all the trails in that county. I say do it.

I know one bad apple ruins it for every one. I dont blame people for not having the snowmobiles going on their land. They used to go on our land, big mistake.

somebody will slip up some where along the line.. they will get caught they will brag to somebody or somebody will over hear something they shouldnt... they close the trails in that county... those dude will have a strait up witch hunt to deal with

DynoTom
01-14-2009, 10:50 AM
Snowmobile parts recovered from scene of deer killings
By Linda Spice of the Journal Sentinel

Posted: Jan. 13, 2009

Snowmobile parts recovered from the scene of a deer slaughter in Waupaca County have been turned over to the State Crime Laboratory as investigators look for clues to the identities of whoever ran down and killed four deer and fatally injured a fifth Friday night.

Waupaca County sheriff's Capt. Don Conat said no arrests were made Tuesday, but investigators hope the parts will lead to the make and model of at least one snowmobile involved in the killing.

"We're looking for people to come forward, and if somebody knows of somebody that has a snowmobile that was recently damaged, especially overnight Friday, we'd like to hear about those," Conat said.

A call to a Department of Natural Resources hotline helped investigators narrow the time of the attack to between 7 and 9:30 p.m. Friday, earlier than initially suspected.

"These people had observed the deer down and steam coming from its mouth, like it was breathing hard," Conat said.

The deer were found about 9 a.m. Saturday by a farmer who rents land near Denmark and Holiday roads in the Town of Lind. Investigators suspect three or four snowmobiles were involved. Four deer were found dead at the scene, and a fifth had to be killed because of its injuries.

Carl Mesman, a conservation warden supervisor for the DNR, said he has assigned two investigators to the case along with a sheriff's detective.

"It's possible that somebody out there knows the full story. Generally, what happens is we get little bits of information," he said. "I anticipate we're going to get little bits and pieces that will lead us in the right direction."

A growing reward fund - $9,000 as of Tuesday - should help prompt calls. An additional $1,000 may also be available through the Waupaca County Crime Stoppers tip line at (888) 258-9955, or (715) 258-9955 from outside the area.

The Waupaca County Snowmobile Association and the County Line Trailblazers Snowmobile Club have jointly set up the reward fund at First State Bank in Waupaca. Donations to the Waupaca County Line Reward Fund may be sent to P.O. Box 549, Waupaca, WI 54981.

HITMAN
01-14-2009, 11:44 AM
:confused ok hitman where did I say it wasnt wrong? Where do I have a problem?

You really want to go down this road with me?

I find this almost funny...
But nonetheless it was just a couple of stupid deer anyway.... I meam really it is bad but is someone loosing sleep cuz of 5 dead deer?...
they were probly pissed Wis dnr promised so many deer this year during gun season and alot of people never seen a thing, it was hunters revenge HAHA

Yeah, that post wasn't riddled with issues...:rolleyes:

Saying that something like this could happen to MY family members, A HUMAN BEING, is to me sick in the head. There is your indication of a sick mind, its yours.

Spare me the reverse psychology. You stuck your foot in it and now you're trying to wipe the shit off on me. Wrong answer. This is no laughing matter, and I only brought up what might happen and put your family into the context of it so that YOU might get an inkling of how sick acts (like what was done to those deer) escalate. They never stop with just animals, and I don't believe that this will be an isolated incident if these psychos aren't caught. Now try and wrap your head around this concept and then STFU before you look even more foolish with another moronic post.:durr

SmokinRAM114
01-14-2009, 12:02 PM
SERIOUSLY?! i laughed at the comment I made on the pissed off hunters. not at the HAHAHA omfg they tortured deer with snowmobiles. spare me with the reverse phsycology? im not the one on a public bored with an abused women as their avatar.
im done with you, have a nice day! :)

HITMAN
01-14-2009, 12:08 PM
:alcoholic

michelle
01-14-2009, 04:57 PM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/37594794.html

Here we go again.

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 05:43 PM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/37594794.html

Here we go again.

OK, this is seriously getting scary now. What the hell is going on with this sh*t!?

Karps TA
01-14-2009, 05:49 PM
It's getting to the point where maybe somebody does need to hit the reset button on the planet with how messed up people are getting.

badass88gt
01-14-2009, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure I believe this one was a malicious act like the deer.

The ducks will pile on top of each other to be in that water. If a guy is flying across the lake and knows there are open spots he is on the throttle. He hits this spot and cant do anything but go through whatever is sitting there including these ducks. Who's to say it wasnt 2 different sleds just riding across the lake, going in opposite directions?

Voodoo Chick
01-14-2009, 06:03 PM
Think maybe that one might just be an accident?? I really hope so.

Karps TA
01-15-2009, 01:42 PM
Three jailed in connection with deer killing
By Sharif Durhams of the Journal Sentinel
Jan. 15, 2009 1:23 p.m. | Authorities have jailed three Waupaca County men in connection with what authorities suspect was the thrill killing of three deer last week by intentionally hitting them with snowmobiles.

Robby Kuenzi, 23, Rory Kuenzi, 24, and Nicholas Hermes, 22, are being held in the Waupaca County Jail in relation to the killing, an official in the clerk of courts office said. Hermes has been charged with five felony counts of mistreatment of animals/cause death and he's scheduled for an appearance in Waupaca County Circuit Court this afternoon, the court official said.

The Kuenzis had been scheduled to appear in court, but those appearances have been delayed, the official said.

A farmer discovered five deer slaughtered in a field along a snowmobile trail Saturday. One deer was apparently dragged and strapped by the neck to a tree, where it was run over and apparently died trying to free itself, investigators said.

The Waupaca County Sheriff's Department has said it plans to release more information on the arrests later this afternoon.

TraceDaddy
01-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Great News. :banana

DynoTom
01-15-2009, 02:27 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Great News. :banana

Damn ! They caught the frickwads sooner than I thought they would !:headbang

Josepy
01-15-2009, 02:38 PM
Keep these fucktards off the trails. Giving snomobilers a bad name. It's hard enough to get landowners to let us put up trails. This sure doesn't help.

badass88gt
01-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Here's the criminal complaint:

http://www.leadertelegram.com/NewsLinks/Deer.pdf

jakedrew
01-15-2009, 05:26 PM
that is great news they got caught. I am interested in reading that link about the rest of the story on how they found them deadbeats.

Voodoo Chick
01-15-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm glad they got caught, but reading the details about what they did to the deer really made me feel like crying. Poor things. A well-aimed hunter's bullet or arrow kills them instantly, no suffering, this...... was an atorcity.

lordairgtar
01-16-2009, 12:07 AM
I think they caught the duck killers too.

badass88gt
01-16-2009, 12:27 AM
That guy turned himself in. I dont think that was a malicious act like the deer killing.

88Nightmare
01-16-2009, 12:33 AM
that criminal complaint..... dear god is that some sick shit

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-16-2009, 05:22 AM
I was kinda wondering who would be stupid enough to be busting up their own sleds chasing and hitting deer, turns out they arent such dumb clucks after all, they steal others sleds to bust up. Nice guys.

I'm guessing 5 years probation for these idiots.

badass88gt
01-16-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm guessing from the criminal past of the one guy he will get the book thrown at him. He still has a wrongful death case in court right now. Apparantly he got into a fight one night and later ran the guy down with his car, but somehow it wasnt murder.

This was posted by a guy on DooTalk....

"I used to work with Rory until he got thrown in jail for child abuse or punching out his girfriends teeth. Guys been in and out so many times I don't understand why the legal system hasn't figured out that this idiot has no place in society. About the Wrongful Death Civil suit that is still open the story goes: A few years back he got into an arguement or fight with another guy at a party. The guy left and went home. Later that night while walking his dog down Butts Rd (west of Waupaca) he got run over and killed by Rory. Somehow he walked away from that without even being charged. Hopefully they get it right this time and lock him up for a LONG LONG time. Another charge that should be added to this is poaching. Dragging a live deer out of a feild and tieing it to a tree next to the road, I believe, shows intent that he was going to come back for it. All three of 'em should lose their hunting/fishing licences for LIFE among whatever other punishment is handed down. The Girlfriend who was with them at the very least should be charged with obstruction for not coming forward."

jakedrew
01-18-2009, 06:25 PM
^ do you have a crime report link for the 2 brothers and what they said about the crime? or didnt they go to court yet?

thanks

Voodoo Chick
01-18-2009, 11:10 PM
The level of depravity and disregard for life these people showed is just beyond unspeakable. Even after hearing about the crime for nearly a week now, it still hasn't lost any of it's horror for me.

Stangman98
01-19-2009, 01:26 AM
Just phucking shoot the 3 of them and be done. Do waste my tax dollars on these fucksticks!!

Voodoo Chick
01-19-2009, 01:52 AM
Just phucking shoot the 3 of them and be done. Do waste my tax dollars on these fucksticks!!

That really would be the best solution.