PDA

View Full Version : I hate people

Knyghtmare
02-07-2004, 03:23 AM
I am sick of hearing about that poor little girl... I am sick of hearing about all the innocent people killed by these dickless fucks... I want to hang em all by their balls with fishing line... WTF is this world coming to? Frustrates the hell outta me... The world sucks... I mean WTF come on... I dont even know what to say... :fire

:S:

rsscoty
02-07-2004, 04:05 AM
Hey man relax have a beer. Cause when you wake up in the mornign the world is still gonna be f-ed up.

Is sad though.

02hawk796
02-07-2004, 05:14 AM
Well, gee. The judge who decided on Dec 30th that this guy should stay on the streets said he made a good decision, he shouldn't have gone back to jail (after 13 arrests in last 10 years), and he's blaming things on the probation officer who was trying to remove this guy from the street.

Let's just let all the sickos back out of jail, it's the liberal thing to do. Remember that something like 70% of all crimes are by repeat offenders - that means we caught them already, and then let them back out to keep the cops busy - and the teenager population down.
Let's go vote for another Democrat, eh?

SMS 1
02-07-2004, 12:15 PM
:wstupid

BadAzzGTA89
02-07-2004, 12:38 PM
Makes ya wonder!! What has this world come to?Am i gonna have to guard my kids everyday of there life!! I wish it was legal to shoot basterds like that it could be a new sport!!Sorry just my opinion!!Those people are a waste of air and space:fire

Yooformula
02-07-2004, 12:54 PM
I am all about vigilantism! I pray for her family but I dont think I could live the rest of my life after something like this. That man would have to die. Judges should be held responsible to some respect also I bet they wouldnt allow scumbags to walk the streets again without a second thought.

02hawk796
02-08-2004, 10:30 AM
In the courtroom, when a witness swears to tell the truth and then does, it's called testifying.
The word that testify and testimony are derived from is, you guessed it, TESTES, or testicles.
I bygone days (I think it was ancient Greeks), when men made witness statements in court (women were not allowed), it was under promise of truthfullness. The collateral was his testes, and the penalty for lying was removal of his testicles. For some reason, witnesses did not lightly consider lying in court.

Now Clinton has shown that lying in court is EXPECTED and acceptable.

What if judges were today held to similar standard as days long gone? Or at least, if they were found to be the individual responsible for the murder of an adolescent, like Carli? (and, if Carli was raped first, he should get that, too - oh, that's right, going to prison will rectify that shortcoming anyhow.)
Not likely to happen with all the Loony Lefty Liberal judges all over Florida.