PDA

View Full Version : Now this is a bada$$ police chase!

Yooformula
01-10-2009, 12:51 PM
http://www.break.com/index/once_a_crook_always_a_crook.html

I just wish they would have landed a shot on the b!tch that was unloading on the officer.

torque.hit
01-10-2009, 01:05 PM
The officer seemed to be a little irresponsible taking shots at the truck while moving, no way he could be sure of his target and the surroundings while moving like that. On top of it, he caused the white truck to loose control and t-bone the black truck.

All said, I'm glad they caught those retards and I wish he would have landed a few shots on them.

Yooformula
01-10-2009, 01:11 PM
well the girl was firing upon a cop in a residential area. dont forget they already shot a sheriff and 2 civilians. it seemed like they were apprehensive about spinning the truck out knowing the broad would fire on them. very good thing nobody got hurt as a result of the cop's actions.

GTSLOW
01-10-2009, 01:14 PM
^ I'm with Yoo. They could have hit children or anything with their retarded pot shots. At least the cop had aimed shots into the cab.

torque.hit
01-10-2009, 04:26 PM
^ I'm with Yoo. They could have hit children or anything with their retarded pot shots. At least the cop had aimed shots into the cab.

I was fine with the cabin shots, the moving shots while on the on-ramp with the car in the background bothered me a bit.

If I were the cop, I would have shot too....