PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been to SILK yet?

SMS 1
02-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Thinking about taking a little trip down to SILK off of silver spring on sat night. I have heard good reviews about the place. Just wondering if anyone has been down there and approx. what they are charging for drinks???

jbiscuit
02-06-2004, 05:23 PM
Saturday night is the MWAS bash! You can't miss that! See club events!

Pepsicola300
02-06-2004, 05:36 PM
It's pretty high class. There are a lot of bouncers there too. Its just a topless place too not full nude. I went there on a Wed. night and there was a $10 cover. I'm not sure about drinks, I didnt buy any when I was there. :haveabeer

SMS 1
02-06-2004, 07:39 PM
So if there is no drink minimum, is there seating that is off the stage as well? (you know - not like Arts on water or the Encore where the women come off stage and bother the sh!t out of you no matter where you are?)

I know, now I sound really cheap! Its just that I never go to strip clubs anymore because they cost SOOOO much! But some friends are really dead set on it and I just dont want to blow a ton of cash! :shades

ps - sorry Jason . . . Made plans quite a while ago and I can't find your original post - I dont remember where the party is!!! But if you tell me maybe we could swing by for a bit, but this is now BYO right?

Brian98GTP
02-06-2004, 09:43 PM
A guy from work went, and said it was pretty good.... His only complaint was the cover charge, which is right around average....

Just make sure you stay away from the ones that are scratching their crotch.... :stare

Scales
02-07-2004, 09:26 AM
There's a girl that works at OTB that I used to know really well ;) that went to Silk to check it out. She said that 90% of the girls there were only average. But on the good side, no, they don't do the dollar parade there. So if ya want a cheap show, you can sit away from the stage and just watch other people spend there money for you to see the bitties...:haveabeer

jbiscuit
02-07-2004, 02:23 PM
the party is at 9pm tonight at Frank's house (MWAS).....call 262-751-5629 for directions.....he lives off 27th street in Milwaukee....there will be a barrel there tonight and booze to do shots with so no BYOB:thumbsup

SMS 1
02-07-2004, 04:41 PM
Gotcha, well we are going to dinner at 6 and then we will se what happens from there!