PDA

View Full Version : FYI Quick Carl threads.

Yooformula
01-08-2009, 08:53 PM
Due to alot of requests, they have been moved and deleted. This topic is painful for all of his friends still and we would like to respect their wishes.

I do sympathize a mother losing her daughter but in this county INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. Never charged and no evidence at all. I know opinions will fly either way on this but he is gone and what she is doing to his family and kids is wrong no matter what.

pOrk
01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
Good call Yoo

RIP

Voodoo Chick
01-08-2009, 09:35 PM
I don't know much about this, and I don't want to overstep my bounds and accidentally offend someone, but if she drove him to suicide, that's horrible. In fact, beyond horrible. I understand she wants to find her daughter, but doing what she's doing actually seems.....almost evil. Please, don't think I am judging anyone, it just seems all bad.

badass88gt
01-08-2009, 09:43 PM
I think this is the best thing you could do Yoo.

Some situations, people's personal opinions on matters are best kept to themselves.

Voodoo Chick
01-08-2009, 09:45 PM
I think this is the best thing you could do Yoo.

Some situations, people's personal opinions on matters are best kept to themselves.

Yeah, I think you are right. This is a topic (I think) that could very, very volatile.

Nick
01-08-2009, 10:15 PM
Hmmm I have no idea what this is about. PM me anyone?

OxmanWI
01-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Was this the 20/20 deal last night?

Rocket Power
01-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Was this the 20/20 deal last night?

yeah

GRAMPS SS
01-08-2009, 10:41 PM
jamie...when you going to show a pic of the 442 off the trailer...

HITMAN
01-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Never charged and no evidence at all. Really? Seems like there was quite a bit, circumstantial yes, but evidence, never-the-less. Since there are so many Carl defenders on here, anyone care to speculate what happened to this chick if she didn't come to a bad end by the hand of St. Carl?

GRAMPS SS
01-08-2009, 10:56 PM
why do you always have to throw something into the mix all the time...like yoosof said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooformula
Never charged and no evidence at all.

let it lie brett...we all know you didn't like him...it's clear...

70 cutlass 442
01-08-2009, 11:06 PM
there is a ton of circuimstantil evidance against him...... but all it really is was them argueing and smacking her around...... She sounded pretty shady and surrounded herself with other people that were pretty shady as well, so its really tough to try and pin this on one man. I feel really bad for the family, but the guys dead, theres nothing more you can do about it, and to this day there has not been one ounce of solid proof, just gotta move on.

Yooformula
01-08-2009, 11:10 PM
I dont think its fair or right to bash the dead if that is the case. I recall that her past ws not a clean one though. The raised on a farm in hicksville is one thing but she did alot before meeting Carl. Brett his friends will defend him as will her mother defend her. You would expect no less from your friends. Regardless of whether or not you were friends or liked him, doesnt make him guilty. There is a reason why its called circumstantial evidence.

GRAMPS SS
01-08-2009, 11:16 PM
there is a ton of circuimstantil evidance against him...... but all it really is was them argueing and smacking her around...... She sounded pretty shady and surrounded herself with other people that were pretty shady as well, so its really tough to try and pin this on one man. I feel really bad for the family, but the guys dead, theres nothing more you can do about it, and to this day there has not been one ounce of solid proof, just gotta move on.

well said...

wayne