PDA

View Full Version : Every day car 2008/9 Cobalt SS

Feature Pony
01-07-2009, 09:27 AM
I have been looking at picking up a car or truck with better gas mileage than my dakota. I was first looking at a z71 but rumors of a gas spike kind of got my wheels turning to keep my dak since it has almost 100k and they would give me jack s*** for it I should look at a car with better gas mileage. I was wondering if anybody has or knows someone with the cobalt ss and how they like it. good gas mileage? how is the turbo lag? Any problems to look out for on these cars and is there any mods just bolt on stuff like CAI and exhaust. I figured I can score a new one with my GM card points for under $20k so in this ball park if you don't like the cobalt what would you get?:thumbsup

PureSound15
01-07-2009, 09:54 AM
how is the turbo lag?

It's a supercharged motor.

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM

Turbo for 08/09 I believe.

xxtremeteam
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM

after a year or two I think GM switched to a turbo on cobalt ss, My buddy has a jetta gli thats been modded and tuned and still gets 30 mpg at least unless his foot is in the floor board, maybe look at the jetta just my 2 cents.

deuceWI
01-07-2009, 09:59 AM
So you want about 200hp+, but still an economical daily driver?

I went with a Mazdaspeed3. You could look at a GTI too if you are a fan of hatchbacks. Both are a little on the other side of $20k.

I did test drive a Cobalt SS and it's not to shabby for what it is. Not quite as nice as a Mazda or VW, but definitely a step in the right direction. Interior build quality and materials are pretty important to me since that's the part I need to touch and fell on a daily basis.

I wanted a hatch though for my DD, so Cobalts were cut from my list early on. I like being able to haul bigger stuff around.

There's that new Mitsubishi baby EVO coming out too. A re-do on the RallyArt. Not sure what the price or specs on those will be. If they come AWD, i'd expect the price to be a bit higher like the Subarus.

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
If I were looking for an economical DD id got with one of the TDI Jetta's 40MPG and everyone knows how easy it is to pull power from a diesel... Should be able to get one for around the same price as the SS. Much better buy IMO.

deuceWI
01-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Oh yeah, and the new Cobalt is definitely turbo now, with a hefty bump in power over the older supercharged motor to about 260!

Torque steer anyone?

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:06 AM

wrong

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
wrong

I think weve managed to come to this conclusion already... :stare

PureSound15
01-07-2009, 10:07 AM
Oh my bad I forgot about the new ones being turbo.

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:08 AM
Oh yeah, and the new Cobalt is definitely turbo now, with a hefty bump in power over the older supercharged motor to about 260!

Torque steer anyone?

ive got a friend who will let you test drive his. they come with 260hp 260 fpt... the axles are way beafer then past years and the suspension was re worked. as far as tq steer goes its drive the new srt4 if thats what your looking for. to be honest with you its 10x better then past cobalt ss's

hp tuners is out for these models. they have direct port. injection.. vvt... they have a tone of potental my buddy dereks gets about 32 on the interstate with his and he has about 280 hp and 290 fpt

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:09 AM
Or he could just go to the dealer and test drive one... :rolleyes:

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Or he could just go to the dealer and test drive one... :rolleyes:

well i figured he could test drive my friends and not have to deal with a dealer telling you. that he cant get on it...:shades

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:12 AM
well i figured he could test drive my friends and not have to deal with a dealer telling you. that he cant get on it...:shades

Have you ever given a shit what the salesperson has said? Whats he gonna do? Yell at you? :rolf

PureSound15
01-07-2009, 10:13 AM

... And what would they do if you DID drive it like the "sports" car that it is, not sell it to you? :rolleyes:

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Have you ever given a shit what the salesperson has said? Whats he gonna do? Yell at you? :rolf

this is true..i did take an hhr ss out for a test drive... and we did get yelled at.:rolf

btw if your looking for room and a quick ride.. i suggest the hhr ss... they move pretty dam quick for a wagon like deal

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:16 AM
... And what would they do if you DID drive it like the "sports" car that it is, not sell it to you? :rolleyes:

I hope "sports" car is being used loosely.... :rolf

PureSound15
01-07-2009, 10:18 AM
I hope "sports" car is being used loosely.... :rolf

Hence the quotations. And only because it's an SS which I guess means "Somewhat Sporty" when matched up with a cobalt.

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:22 AM
Hence the quotations. And only because it's an SS which I guess means "Somewhat Sporty" when matched up with a cobalt.

lol

there are a few of these new turbocharged cobalts running in the 370 hp range with a swap of injectors, tune, turbo, and cold air intake on stock exhaust...

of course the guys who had swapped there superchargers out for turbo's are seeing mid 400's with tq curves to match..

on stock internals.

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:25 AM
I may actually go look at the TDI jettas today.... Now im thinkin about it. :rolf
My truck isnt exactly economical, wouldnt mind somthing that gets good milage as a DD.

PureSound15
01-07-2009, 10:26 AM
lol

there are a few of these new turbocharged cobalts running in the 370 hp range with a swap of injectors, tune, turbo, and cold air intake on stock exhaust...

of course the guys who had swapped there superchargers out for turbo's are seeing mid 400's with tq curves to match..

on stock internals.

Lol... it's still a neon... er I mean Cobalt.

It's cool for what it is and to each his own but I suppose if I wanted something with 370 hp a cobalt wouldn't be my top choice.

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:26 AM
I may actually go look at the TDI jettas today.... Now im thinkin about it. :rolf
My truck isnt exactly economical....

i knew i kid in high school who had one with 350k on it... i think it ran till about 400 k before it strait up died.

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:27 AM

It's cool for what it is and to each his own but I suppose if I wanted something with 370 hp a cobalt wouldn't be my top choice.

agreed ... im stopped trying to make my ls fast.. :rolflet alone quick... saving up funds for the other car

Feature Pony
01-07-2009, 10:29 AM
ive got a friend who will let you test drive his. they come with 260hp 260 fpt... the axles are way beafer then past years and the suspension was re worked. as far as tq steer goes its drive the new srt4 if thats what your looking for. to be honest with you its 10x better then past cobalt ss's

hp tuners is out for these models. they have direct port. injection.. vvt... they have a tone of potental my buddy dereks gets about 32 on the interstate with his and he has about 280 hp and 290 fpt

Thanks for the offer I will go to the dealer, not a fan of driving anybodys car :thumbsup

Dealers will kick you out and not sell you a car I know this first hand when there was a pontiac dealer on hwy 20 that had a 93 stealth r/t twin turbo I launched that car at 4500rpm and taged it up to 120mph with the sales guy in the car, I think he s*** himself when we got back he told me to leave or he was calling the cops!:banana

lordairgtar
01-07-2009, 10:30 AM
Most everyone on here knows I own an HHR. I ran into a guy with the HHR SS and he really was impressed with its handling and performance. According to him, it handles better than what it looks like. I don't know how big the engine is in the Cobalt SS, but the HHR SS is a 2.0 litre engine. I do know that they tested one at Nurburgring and got 155 mph out of it.

lordairgtar
01-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the offer I will go to the dealer, not a fan of driving anybodys car :thumbsup

Dealers will kick you out and not sell you a car I know this first hand when there was a pontiac dealer on hwy 20 that had a 93 stealth r/t twin turbo I launched that car at 4500rpm and taged it up to 120mph with the sales guy in the car, I think he s*** himself when we got back he told me to leave or he was calling the cops!:banana
They won't do that now, they are hurting for sales. I recommend seeing Tony Crawford at Holz...good guy!

PureSound15
01-07-2009, 10:33 AM
he told me to leave or he was calling the cops!:banana

Wow - I can understand him being upset and probably a bit scared but I'm not sure I can believe he'd pass up a commission check so quickly.

Anyway.. back on topic.

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 10:38 AM
Most everyone on here knows I own an HHR. I ran into a guy with the HHR SS and he really was impressed with its handling and performance. According to him, it handles better than what it looks like. I don't know how big the engine is in the Cobalt SS, but the HHR SS is a 2.0 litre engine. I do know that they tested one at Nurburgring and got 155 mph out of it.

My wife is on her second HHR, she had a 06 and now an 08, she loves them. We were going to buy a SS this time around but the 0% in conjunction with her employee pricing didnt last long and there was none in stock at any of the local dealers to get traded in before the special financing incentives went away... Not to mention, she doesnt know how to drive stick and I dont think that would have been a good car to teach her in. SO, she just got another 3LT HHR.....

Feature Pony
01-07-2009, 10:43 AM

I have 2 other cars my cobra and superbee so this car wouldn't see anything except for a CAI and maybe exhaust for a little better mileage. Just a everyday car that can get out of its own way when needed. I will probably check them out this weekend, I usually go through holtz they seem to treat me pretty good. :thumbsup

WhatsADSM
01-07-2009, 10:56 AM
I'll be honest here. The NEW (read turbo charged version) Cobalt SS is a friggen awesome deal for what you get. I have a soft spot for my old SRT-4, but honestly the new turbo cobalt SS is a better car in every sense.

IMO for the price its the best performer out there... and not only because of its straight line performance but it can TURN:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=2&article_id=6872

Better slolam performance (72.4mph!!) than the big boys like the S2k, Nizmo Z, Elise SC, Z51 Vett, etc. Stock skidpad of 0.92 in a FWD! Straight line performance is much better since the new turbo version with it sitting at a high 13/low 14 at over 100. And fuel economy of 30+mpg on the freeway. All that for $25k is honestly a little scary!

IMO GM got that car RIGHT. If I were in your spot that fucker would be in my driveway!

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 10:58 AM
I'll be honest here. The NEW (read turbo charged version) Cobalt SS is a friggen awesome deal for what you get. I have a soft spot for my old SRT-4, but honestly the new turbo cobalt SS is a better car in every sense.

IMO for the price its the best performer out there... and not only because of its straight line performance but it can TURN:
http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=2&article_id=6881

Better slolam performance (72.4mph!!) than the big boys like the S2k, Nizmo Z, Elise SC, Z51 Vett, etc. Stock skidpad of 0.92 in a FWD! Straight line performance is much better since the new turbo version with it sitting at a high 13/low 14 at over 100. And fuel economy of 30+mpg on the freeway. All that for $25k is honestly a little scary!

IMO GM got that car RIGHT. If I were in your spot that fucker would be in my driveway!

agreed and now they are making the same mistake that dodge did by replacing it...

WhatsADSM
01-07-2009, 11:11 AM
agreed and now they are making the same mistake that dodge did by replacing it...

That sucks! As much as I hate to say it but GM was just a little too late with the car. If that same Cobalt SS existed a few years ago with those specs and price, they would have sold like hot cakes!

tommyt5078
01-07-2009, 11:19 AM
Agree ^^^^ I even would have got this car over my STi :wooo

T-Bag
01-07-2009, 03:59 PM
They look like some hideous creation from 2Fast2Furious and everyone who owns one thinks its the hottest shit.

I don't know what I hate more, Cobalt SS's or their owners.

shoooo32
01-07-2009, 04:08 PM
I would hold off on a tdi jetta for right now. 5 door rabbits are getting the diesel soon and will sticker for less money with way more cargo space.

97z2801ss
01-07-2009, 04:08 PM
I kinda like the cobalt SS i dont know why but its a neat little car. everyone knows that once GM gets a car right they replace it.....GN, Fiero....ect ect..

stealthy1ss
01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I have 2 other cars my cobra and superbee so this car wouldn't see anything except for a CAI and maybe exhaust for a little better mileage. Just a everyday car that can get out of its own way when needed. I will probably check them out this weekend, I usually go through holtz they seem to treat me pretty good. :thumbsup

You will not be dissapointed with the new turbo SS's. The car looks the same on the outside but the drivetrain is completely different in a good way. It comes with brembo brakes, no lift shift/launch control (2 step), beefier axles (no/little wheelhop), and better stock tires. Problems that people have been finding is that the rear brakes burn up really fast, and if you want to put aftermarket wheels on the car it is hard to find wheels that clear the brembo's in the front. As far as simple mods intakes and catbacks are decently priced and if you would like some more info on the best places to get these mods let me know.

Exitspeed
01-07-2009, 05:18 PM
Cobalt SS is the most underrated care on the market today.

Also GM just released a warranty saving factory tuner package that bumps the HP to 290hp.

If I wasn't so damn hard headed and could allow myself to buy a FWD car that would probably be my choice.

BadAzzGTA89
01-07-2009, 06:18 PM
This could all be ended by just sayinghttp://www.24designs.net/images/newish%20183.jpg

lordairgtar
01-07-2009, 06:57 PM
This could all be ended by just sayinghttp://www.24designs.net/images/newish%20183.jpg
Damned fine engine

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 07:09 PM
They look like some hideous creation from 2Fast2Furious and everyone who owns one thinks its the hottest shit.

I don't know what I hate more, Cobalt SS's or their owners.

this is far from the truth... :)

A B4C Z
01-07-2009, 07:19 PM
We have a black one at heiser on hwy 100. Its a super fun car to drive. (had a 06). The car doesnt have the seat of the pants feel like the supercharged one did but it could be faster. I had stage 2 blah blah blah on mine so it was probly comparable to the stock turbo one. The seats are bad ass and super comfy. The brembo brakes look sweet as hell. Come in check it out its black i want to say it has everything. Has the high spoiler on it. I would reccomend one. I got 30mpg with my stage 2/exhaust blah blah on the free way and the car went 13.7. Not bad in my opinion. Driving around town beating on the car it always got 24-25 and i checked it every fill up by math not the car computer.

Windsors 03 Cobra
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
These sound nice for a DD if you can deal with a small auto, saw a black turbo one here the other day with Saskatchewan plates. Probably not the greatest in the snow but I guess snow tyres would help in not so deep snow.

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 07:57 PM
These sound nice for a DD if you can deal with a small auto, saw a black turbo one here the other day with Saskatchewan plates. Probably not the greatest in the snow but I guess snow tyres would help in not so deep snow.

there ok in the snow... ive got a ls and its lowered 2" in the front and 1.75" in the rear. it tends to push snow in the winter.. :rolfbut winter tires make it a managable car to drive. i drove with my 18 during the first 2 snows and its a completely different car. for the bad.

BoosTT
01-07-2009, 08:46 PM
I could never get past how the door windows are not frame less. It distroys the lines, IMO.

jakedrew
01-07-2009, 08:53 PM
www.cobaltss.net has a good forum on them.
Few problems i been reading is about the shifter cables popping off under the shifter. Intercooler pipes arnt the greatest/ should get better clamps. Thing isnt good in the winter and you cant just swap different cobalt rims on there due to the brembo brakes being so big. (not sure what rims swap on there , not a expert on that, just stating what i read). and the brakes wearing weird. There is i think a TSB out for them to replace the front rotors.

and GM has a upgrade for it.:)

that ss can whoop up on alot of high dollar cars like listed, but still gets trash talked for being gm's small car. I love it. The new ss's with the regular wing is awesome. Not flashy look at me. And the 4 door is even sweeter.

IF it it was up to me, i would get a 4dr SS. :)

If you are serious about one, i live up in wausau and there are(last i checked a little while ago) 4 of them ss's sitting at kocourek chevy (1 715 359 7200) They all have under 200 miles on them. it some special deal, not sure where they came from, selling them as "new used?" not sure.. i checked them out on a sunday.

but they are listed on the window sticker for 17-18k. a yellow, 2 silver ones and a darker red one all with the normal wing. And a bright red HHR ss with 2k miles. Not sure on the full list of options.

good luck.

jakedrew
01-07-2009, 09:33 PM
to add to whatsadsm post :

(taken from cobaltss forums)
"
Yeah the 8:22 at the nuremburg track is VERY impressive, and saying its only 42seconds slower than a Murcielago is one way to put it..but that doesnt reall do it justice, try this out for size, the Cobalt SS/TC id FASTER than all these cars.

8:22 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
8:22 - BMW M3 E46
8:22 - BMW M Coupe E36/7
8:22 - Mercedes CLK 63 AMG
8:24 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI(2005 model)
8:25 - Jaguar XKR (Sport Auto)
8:25 - Porsche Cayman S (Sport Auto)
8:25 - Audi RS4
8:26 - BMW 335i E92 Coupe,
8:26 - Nissan 350Z (
8:28 - Porsche 911 Carrera (993)
8:32 - Porsche Boxster S (2000)
8.34 - BMW Sauber F1.06 Formula One car, (with Nick Heidfeld driving)
8:36 - Opel Astra OPC(PREVIOUS SPORT COMPACT RECORD HOLDER)
8:38 - Honda NSX (1998 model)
8:39 - MazdaSpeed 3 (with Mark Ticehurst, a factory Mazda driver)
8:39 - Honda S2000 (auto, 2000)

Yes, you read that right.a COBALT BEAT A MODERN FORMULA 1 CAR WITH A RACE DRIVER IN IT.

"

Feature Pony
01-08-2009, 09:20 AM
It sounds like the car is right up my alley, If I pick one of these up I will keep my truck for hauling stuff and for snow driving. I was looking at a truck but then I would have to get rid of my truck as well to lower the payments, but with the SS it seems very well priced and it will let me keep the truck. I will probably take one for a spin this weekend and see how I like it. I would like to find a silver with all black interior and nobody has that color, its yellow, black and red.

jakedrew
01-08-2009, 05:45 PM
ya the one up north here was silver and had the silver/black interior.

good luck and keep us posted .

Exitspeed
01-08-2009, 08:38 PM
to add to whatsadsm post :

(taken from cobaltss forums)
"
Yeah the 8:22 at the nuremburg track is VERY impressive, and saying its only 42seconds slower than a Murcielago is one way to put it..but that doesnt reall do it justice, try this out for size, the Cobalt SS/TC id FASTER than all these cars.

8:22 - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32
8:22 - BMW M3 E46
8:22 - BMW M Coupe E36/7
8:22 - Mercedes CLK 63 AMG
8:24 - Subaru Impreza WRX STI(2005 model)
8:25 - Jaguar XKR (Sport Auto)
8:25 - Porsche Cayman S (Sport Auto)
8:25 - Audi RS4
8:26 - BMW 335i E92 Coupe,
8:26 - Nissan 350Z (
8:28 - Porsche 911 Carrera (993)
8:32 - Porsche Boxster S (2000)
8.34 - BMW Sauber F1.06 Formula One car, (with Nick Heidfeld driving)
8:36 - Opel Astra OPC(PREVIOUS SPORT COMPACT RECORD HOLDER)
8:38 - Honda NSX (1998 model)
8:39 - MazdaSpeed 3 (with Mark Ticehurst, a factory Mazda driver)
8:39 - Honda S2000 (auto, 2000)

Yes, you read that right.a COBALT BEAT A MODERN FORMULA 1 CAR WITH A RACE DRIVER IN IT.

"

I've posted this on this forum as well as Zilvia in the past.

T-Bag
01-08-2009, 09:49 PM
this is far from the truth... :)

Every SS owner I've meet is a ******* cockmongler. Maybe not everyone is...but I still think the car is hideous.

BAD LS1
01-08-2009, 10:16 PM
lol i love when they try and start shit with me when im in the monte " you will beat me on top end but ill beat you in a 1/4 mile" (some d-bag in West Bend with a black/red pin stripe 06+ said to me) Whaaaa??? we take off from a light, stand on it at 20 and put it 2 cars back before 50 with a top end only car.

Anyway, i think the HHR SS can be had with an auto?

stealthy1ss
01-09-2009, 04:49 PM
Every SS owner I've meet is a ******* cockmongler. Maybe not everyone is...but I still think the car is hideous.

This fact shows itself on cobaltss.net but you haven't met me. I am the exception.

lol i love when they try and start shit with me when im in the monte " you will beat me on top end but ill beat you in a 1/4 mile" (some d-bag in West Bend with a black/red pin stripe 06+ said to me) Whaaaa??? we take off from a light, stand on it at 20 and put it 2 cars back before 50 with a top end only car.

HAHA Don't ask me why but there are a lot of douschebags that drive cobalts/ions/g5's. They seem to think that since they have a 122ci SC motor that they can beat just about anyone. It gets worse when you talk to them about racing from a 40 roll.

That_Guy
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM

ive met the guy he is stock and a huge tool...

and the hhr ss can be had with auto i test drove both the auto and manual the auto is some what slower than the manual. honesty that will most likely be my next daily driver. i really enjoyed it..

That_Guy
01-09-2009, 05:01 PM

well i dont owner a ss so i guess im not a cock mongler.. most the local guys at least the 3 that i know that roam on these boards are good shit and pretty dam knowlegeable.. when it comes to ecotec engines.. cobaltss_tuner and stealth ss 1 happen to be pretty good friends...

BAD LS1
01-09-2009, 05:49 PM
ive met the guy he is stock and a huge tool...

Oh yeah he had something to prove! then he followed me to the gf at the time apt complex and waited till i dropped her off and as soon as i turned around sped off and never saw him again. I wanted to take his ass out on townline road for a nice dig run but never had my chance. Must have been talking his shit up to his gf that was in the car and then i proceded to step on his **** in front of her lololololol

how did you meet that "cock mongler"?:rolf

stealthy1ss
01-11-2009, 09:39 AM
I thought that some of you would like to see this vid of one of those cocky cobalt drivers. The car is a 06 Cobalt SS/SC on a summer tune. That is all that I have to say.

http://www.vimeo.com/2783699

That_Guy
01-11-2009, 09:54 AM
I thought that some of you would like to see this vid of one of those cocky cobalt drivers. The car is a 06 Cobalt SS/SC on a summer tune. That is all that I have to say.

number 4 cylinder ftl lol

That_Guy
01-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Oh yeah he had something to prove! then he followed me to the gf at the time apt complex and waited till i dropped her off and as soon as i turned around sped off and never saw him again. I wanted to take his ass out on townline road for a nice dig run but never had my chance. Must have been talking his shit up to his gf that was in the car and then i proceded to step on his **** in front of her lololololol

how did you meet that "cock mongler"?:rolf

i was parked at Culvers this last summer and as im walking in he walks up top me and with his girlfriend and i think a friend as says.." is that your orange cobalt" i said yes. then he says "i hear your fully bolted ill race you for 50 bucks cash right now" i laughted in his face and walked away.

i drive an ls, the fastest a fully bolted ls has ever ran was a 15.18 1/4 mile.. i run constant mid 15's you have a car that from the factory runs mid 14's why would i even waste the gas..

not to mention he says his car is tuned and pullied but its bullshit.. ive seen him pop the hood stock pulley hub and no doubt stock tune

lordairgtar
01-11-2009, 11:37 AM
i was parked at culvers this last summer and as im walking in he walks up top me and with his girlfriend and i think a friend as says.." is that your orange cobalt" i said yes. then he says "i hear your fully bolted ill race you for 50 bucks cash right now" i laughted in his face and walked away.

i drive an ls, the fastest a fully bolted ls has ever ran was a 15.18 1/4 mile.. i run constant mid 15's you have a car that from the factory runs mid 14's why would i even waste the gas..

not to mention he says his car is tuned and pullied but its bullshit.. ive seen him pop the hood stuck pulley hub and no doubt stock tune
He sounds like a putz. you'd probably beat him on skill alone.:devil

Poncho
01-11-2009, 11:44 AM

Sorry, "Dan's Poor Cobalt" was deleted at 12:20:22 Sun Jan 11, 2009. We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.

stealthy1ss
01-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Sorry, "Dan's Poor Cobalt" was deleted at 12:20:22 Sun Jan 11, 2009. We have no more information about it on our mainframe or elsewhere.

Sorry, they changed the video quality so here is the new link.

http://www.vimeo.com/2792017

That_Guy
01-11-2009, 02:29 PM
He sounds like a putz. you'd probably beat him on skill alone.:devil

this next summer will yield my other car at that point in time ill take his 50 dollars lol

lordairgtar
01-11-2009, 06:13 PM
Oh nice, the car has a major oil situation and all he can do at that point is film the floorboards...epic fail.

That_Guy
01-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh nice, the car has a major oil situation and all he can do at that point is film the floorboards...epic fail.

he most likely leaned out the number piston 4.. its common with these cars and bad sub-par tuning. certain tuners dont know how to tune inregards to the non return style fuel system in the ss/sc the ss/tc are return style.