PDA

View Full Version : Girls & Cars? don't Mix?

SSmike1
01-06-2009, 07:23 PM
you won't believe this one,...

My daughter just got her Drivers license.
and today, she tells me the Gas tank is getting Low on my Car she is driving.
so, i give her my Gas Card, and tell her to go to the Gas station and fill it up.

she leaves, and i get a Phone Call, DAD, how do i get the Gas Cap off?
HUGH??? i am thinking? i tell her, ' TWIST it Counter Clockwise".
OH, she says, and i Hang up.

she comes home 10 minutes later.
i say, did it go Ok, she answers yes.
OK.

i move on, until the Police call me. Sir, you "Drove Off" at the Speedway gas station 20 minutes ago.
I $4it in my pants at first, then i realize,
OH, wait a minute, My daughter, ahhhh, Hold on a sec Officer....

My daughter starts up the pump, fills the Tank, Hangs the Nozzle up,
and THEN runs the card into the card reader!
thinking she paid for the gas!

:rolf

I told the cop, my daughter will be right back to the gas station to PAY.

GIRLS? :goof

LOL

nismodave
01-06-2009, 07:26 PM
:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

E P I C !

SSmike1
01-06-2009, 07:28 PM
Dave, can you believe that 1?

my daughter likes Barbies Dolls, and Dance Class, and that stuff?

she does not like cars?
Where did i go wrong?
ROFLOL :rolf :D

Breecher_7
01-06-2009, 07:29 PM
You pay for her gas? :stare

CAMAROJV123
01-06-2009, 07:29 PM
THAT WAS MY GIRLFRIEND?? Thats hilarious!!! im not going to let her live it down in school tomorrow

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

SSmike1
01-06-2009, 07:31 PM
jEFF, MAKE SURE YOU TELL EVERYONE!

SHE IS A WANTED GIRL, BY THE POLICE!

a criminal at 17. :crying

THAT WAS MY GIRLFRIEND?? Thats hilarious!!! im not going to let her live it down in school tomorrow

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

SSmike1
01-06-2009, 07:32 PM
she pays for the Car Insurance.
its my car, so yes, i pay for the gas.

You pay for her gas? :stare

CAMAROJV123
01-06-2009, 07:34 PM
DONT WORRY, ill take care of it. idk what this hatred with cars is with her mr. m! we gota sit her down and brainwash her! even with the stickers on the windshield and the letters in the back lol.

Breecher_7
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM

Wish my parents were like that when I was younger... Buy your own car, pay for your own gas and insurance or you dont drive... :stare

Kids got it good!

SSmike1
01-06-2009, 07:36 PM
lol jeff!

:rolf

DONT WORRY, ill take care of it. idk what this hatred with cars is with her mr. m! we gota sit her down and brainwash her! even with the stickers on the windshield and the letters in the back lol.

nismodave
01-06-2009, 07:38 PM
She might even be cooler now at school......I remember those days.....Reagan was President.:stare

CAMAROJV123
01-06-2009, 07:41 PM
lol. dont worry mr. m, together we can make this happen.

1320PNY
01-06-2009, 07:51 PM
I laughed, but after some thought, I can understand her process. In almost every other situation (Walmart, grocery store, etc) you make your purchase and then swipe the card. She doesn't have much experience with "pay first" type purchases. I know it's your daughter so you need to rib her a bit, and I'm sure the officer laughed as well, but her boyfriend should probably lay off that one. Otherwise, he may learn his own lesson, laugh first and pay later!

CAMAROJV123
01-06-2009, 07:54 PM
ill take ur advice lol

udlose98
01-06-2009, 08:17 PM
wow.

That worries me though.... did she end up paying for the tank of gas for the guy behind her?

michelle
01-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Haha, she won't live that one down but she'll never forget how to properly pay for gas either. She'll just drive the car until it runs out of gas and she is stranded on the side of the road.

GTSLOW
01-06-2009, 08:45 PM
F'n classic :rolf

Yeehaw
01-06-2009, 09:13 PM
i think the pump will cancel the request after a certain amount of time hopefully no one else took advantage of it

guess you need to teach her how to read it has directions on the pump haha

73Dustr
01-06-2009, 09:59 PM
:rolf That is funny stuff.

sloLs1
01-06-2009, 10:10 PM
im definatly rofl!!!

i take it shes blonde??

Flicktitty
01-06-2009, 10:15 PM
wow......

GRAMPS SS
01-06-2009, 10:17 PM
SPEEDPASS.......works wonders

Rocket Power
01-06-2009, 10:36 PM
She might even be cooler now at school......I remember those days.....Reagan was President.:stare
Ha ha ha ,you're old like me:rolf

stealthy1ss
01-06-2009, 10:37 PM
That made my day! :rolf

Neal Steffek
01-06-2009, 10:54 PM
She is going to make a great stripper one day soon.

udlose98
01-06-2009, 11:02 PM
actually the more i think about it....I believe this photo disproves the title, but probably not the situation..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3015/2900715909_5a44605dfa_b.jpg

MurphysLaw88GT
01-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Wish my parents were like that when I was younger... Buy your own car, pay for your own gas and insurance or you dont drive... :stare

Kids got it good!

Thats what I had to do....

my siblings mooch however

HY35F2T
01-06-2009, 11:49 PM

haha.

Al
01-06-2009, 11:51 PM

You sound like a cool dad. Nice incentive for good driving too.

LIZMO
01-06-2009, 11:55 PM
lol wow......

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 01:09 AM
thats pretty funny.. who knows maybe you bought gas for somebody else that day to lol

nismodave
01-07-2009, 01:20 AM
Better curves on the Lotus than the broad in the white shorts.:rolf

actually the more i think about it....I believe this photo disproves the title, but probably not the situation..

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3015/2900715909_5a44605dfa_b.jpg

Voodoo Chick
01-07-2009, 03:52 AM
Ooooh.....my brain hurts now.....

lordairgtar
01-07-2009, 10:57 AM
Hmmm, can't unscrew a gas cap, doesn't know how to pay for the gas...but you let her drive something that costs several thousand dollars? Milwaukee County has a real nice bus system, you know.:rolf:devil:goof

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Hmmm, can't unscrew a gas cap, doesn't know how to pay for the gas...but you let her drive something that costs several thousand dollars? Milwaukee County has a real nice bus system, you know.:rolf:devil:goof

i now have coffee everywhere.... :rolf:rolf

lordairgtar
01-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Do you really want to say that on a site her father reads?

Breecher_7
01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
Do you really want to say that on a site her father reads?

Even I had enough respect to not let that one fly.... :wow

SSmike1
01-07-2009, 11:09 AM
thank you
i appreciate the respect! and Integrity!

That_Guy
01-07-2009, 12:08 PM
thank you
i appreciate the respect! and Integrity!

hey i totally refrain from saying post nudes... j/k j/k.... :rolf:rolf

1BadBytch
01-07-2009, 12:17 PM
hahaha. Thats funny. It happens more then you think thou.

I went to New Jersey a few years ago and apparently out there it is against the law to pump your own gas. ??

There were a couple girls I had met out there and we had stopped at a gas station and I was saying how weird that was that they had this attendents that would come pump your gas..

and they were all like " yeah I never pumped my own gas .. I mean like I guess I could figire it out, but I really dont know how":rolf:rolf

...amazing

Neal Steffek
01-07-2009, 12:36 PM

It was a joke, and I hope pops takes it as that.

On a side note, I have worked with some real stupid/retarded but hot chicks downtown. I even had a girl who did not know how much change to give someone if she was handed a $20 and the cover was $5 unless a computer told her. The sad part was her dad was a sherif.

If my kid ever came home and told me something like this I would puch him/her straight in the face.

Silver03SRT
01-07-2009, 01:23 PM
A friend of mine was dating a chick and he had to fill up his tank so he stopped at the gas station started the pump up and jumped back in the car and she asked how did you get the pump to stay on. He was like uhhhh you know those big rubberbands that hold cabbage together I tie that around the nozzel and she goes ohhh thats a good idea.

shoooo32
01-07-2009, 01:32 PM
leave it to a bunch of car guys to turn a thread about teen driving into 'I know the dumbest chick ever'. Also its good to see Neal with his foot in his mouth again.:thumbsup

94greenbandit
01-07-2009, 01:55 PM
hahaha. Thats funny. It happens more then you think thou.

I went to New Jersey a few years ago and apparently out there it is against the law to pump your own gas. ??

There were a couple girls I had met out there and we had stopped at a gas station and I was saying how weird that was that they had this attendents that would come pump your gas..

and they were all like " yeah I never pumped my own gas .. I mean like I guess I could figire it out, but I really dont know how":rolf:rolf

...amazing

Oregon is the same way

Silver350
01-07-2009, 01:58 PM
wow.

That worries me though.... did she end up paying for the tank of gas for the guy behind her?

Last year I worked at the speedway on 13th and college. At that station you need to enter the zip code of the card in order for the pump to activate. You get three incorrect zip codes you have to swipe your card again. So if Mikes daughter just swipped her card and left then the transaction wouldnt of happened. I also believed their pumps time out after a few seconds if you swipe your card do not pick up the handle.

Moparjim
01-07-2009, 02:42 PM
First day my daughter had her Jeep I got a frantic call that she had "locked herself in the car and can't get out and her friend Ashley is locked outside the car"...

It was cold out and she apparently couldn't push the door lock levers hard enough... Which I did no problem at all... She also was freaking out apparently things like rolling down a window, opening the hatch, etc. didn't dawn on her or Ashley.

michelle
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Last year I worked at the speedway on 13th and college. At that station you need to enter the zip code of the card in order for the pump to activate. You get three incorrect zip codes you have to swipe your card again. So if Mikes daughter just swipped her card and left then the transaction wouldnt of happened. I also believed their pumps time out after a few seconds if you swipe your card do not pick up the handle.

I've never had to enter my zip code before and I always pay at the pump with my check card (which is a visa).

Moparjim
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Most places I go now use the zip code thing. It started about a year ago and has been slowly trickling to every gas station it seems....

theavenger333
01-07-2009, 05:09 PM
I laughed, but after some thought, I can understand her process. In almost every other situation (Walmart, grocery store, etc) you make your purchase and then swipe the card. She doesn't have much experience with "pay first" type purchases. I know it's your daughter so you need to rib her a bit, and I'm sure the officer laughed as well, but her boyfriend should probably lay off that one. Otherwise, he may learn his own lesson, laugh first and pay later!

ouch to you. every gas station has worked the same way since pay at the pump started. not to mention the entire goddamn instructions listed ON THE PUMP. it says right on it, insert card, or begin fueling. plain english. simple instructions. i worked at 2 different gas stations, you wouldn't believe the stupid things i've seen.

1BadBytch
01-08-2009, 12:20 AM
A friend of mine was dating a chick and he had to fill up his tank so he stopped at the gas station started the pump up and jumped back in the car and she asked how did you get the pump to stay on. He was like uhhhh you know those big rubberbands that hold cabbage together I tie that around the nozzel and she goes ohhh thats a good idea.

:rolf:rolf:rolf