PDA

View Full Version : U-Pull Salvage Yards

Burgandy85SS
02-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Saw this sort of brought up in a diffrent thread and thought I would try to find out. If any one knows of any U-pull yards in the area or in the state please list them here.
I know of a few but need more heres what I know
Al Schills in Franklin
Als in Buttler on 124th
I guess theres one in out I dont rememberwhere but its name is Krchyan and its not the one in I believe Cedarburg.
Please add to the list since the yards I go to I have picked clean of what I need and I am always looking for more.
Chris

Anakonda69
02-04-2004, 10:55 PM
u pull it down on 6th and grange....i believe they charge to go look though.....last time i was there they had a decent selection of vehicles

Knyghtmare
02-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Yes this list would be a great help. I need some parts.

02hawk796
02-05-2004, 04:31 AM
Most of the ones in Madison used to be pull yourself - haven't used in awhile.
Schmidts had a few locations, but they aren't bright bulbs and not often friendly.
Chiefs on Broadway in Monona (north edge of Hwy 12/18) was fine a few times.
I used to have some favorites, but I can't remember where they were.
For GM vehicles, I'd head down to Janesville to find the graveyards of GM's best (GM employees got the discounts for new purchases).

PB86MCSS
02-05-2004, 01:23 PM
Im also curious for my parts hunting...never can have too many good spare ones :D.

Any specific yards in Janesville might be good?

Since most cars are sold at auctions anyways, Im thinking a good portion of GM goodies located there are ending up at other yards.

I know Al's in Franklin has cars with Illinois plates, Iowa tags, etc...

BadAzzGTA89
02-05-2004, 04:47 PM
Krchyan is in Fredonia on hwy A west of hwy 57 good place but they chare like 2 bucks to walk through