PDA

View Full Version : how to have a crap night...

theavenger333
01-05-2009, 01:06 AM
be at work for 12 hours because part of the staff calls in. -okay, no big deal.
have a lady slip and fall in the store, and say the floor was wet. when there is not a drop of moisture ANYWHERE nearby. -alright, fine.
have to fire 2 people, albiet complete idiots who called into work and were tardy an INSANE amount of times in a short period. they definatly deserved in, but firing people is not fun. -alright day is getting long

GO OUTSIDE AT 1230am AND HAVE A GODDAMN FLAT TIRE! 14 degrees out, and i put my winter hat in the wash this morning. aka, NOT in my jacket. -icing on the cake.

Car Guy
01-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Winter hates you Steve......:rolf

Yooformula
01-05-2009, 01:14 AM
ouch dude, that sucks.

lilws6
01-05-2009, 01:15 AM
A flat tire can ruin even the best of days. You could be in bed with beyonce and come out to a flat tire and it would ruin the whole moment.

That_Guy
01-05-2009, 02:10 AM
looking to hire anybody? what type of store?

srt4eh
01-05-2009, 04:29 AM
you could always slip on icy stairs leading to the shower in afghanistan and proceed to slam your face into one of the steel steps. Didn't happen to me....but I saw it happen.

62 furious
01-05-2009, 08:29 AM
did u fire them 1-2-09 the way my company let me go, after puting in a full days work

theavenger333
01-05-2009, 01:10 PM
only took me 15 minutes to change so that ain't bad. as for my store, it's PickNSave, and we're ALWAYS hiring.

Car Guy
01-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Any good looking cashiers...??? :shades

Yeehaw
01-05-2009, 02:16 PM

justin i was going to ask the samething haha

mrz28M6
01-05-2009, 02:32 PM
there usually is at good ole pick a slave!!

Voodoo Chick
01-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Flat tires suck on such an awe-inspiring level.....

theavenger333
01-05-2009, 05:02 PM

uh, there are like 4 total good looking women in my store

RanJer
01-05-2009, 05:04 PM
uh, there are like 4 total good looking women in my store

You work at the Pick N Slave by Heiser? I work right down the road from there.. Need any part timers? I need $$$

Guess the bigger question is do you do the hiring as well as the firing?

lordairgtar
01-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Flat tires suck on such an awe-inspiring level.....
Chevy's roadside assistance FTW

theavenger333
01-05-2009, 05:35 PM
i am a manager at the picknsave in glendale, on Green Tree road. right along I43. probably a bit far away from you Jer. either way, pretty much EVERY picknsave is always hiring, it's truly hard to find employees who SHOW UP, and are on time. after that if they can be remotely respondsible (put this shit, on this shelf, and make it look nice) you have a job thats not hard. not to mention benefits at part time, and it's easy to get raises. our store in particular needs part time staff like nobody's buisness. no, i don't do the hiring, it's a 3 person job, i so the 2nd or final interview. we all make a decision

RanJer
01-05-2009, 05:49 PM
i am a manager at the picknsave in glendale, on Green Tree road. right along I43. probably a bit far away from you Jer. either way, pretty much EVERY picknsave is always hiring, it's truly hard to find employees who SHOW UP, and are on time. after that if they can be remotely respondsible (put this shit, on this shelf, and make it look nice) you have a job thats not hard. not to mention benefits at part time, and it's easy to get raises. our store in particular needs part time staff like nobody's buisness. no, i don't do the hiring, it's a 3 person job, i so the 2nd or final interview. we all make a decision

I work off 22nd and Cornell, your Pick N Save is less than 5 miles from there. Was thinking of picking up a part time job from like 4-whenever since I get out at 330.

I worked at the Mukwonago Pick N Save when I was in high school.. if that helps lol. Maybe I'll swing thru there tomorrow after work and apply.

Beagle
01-05-2009, 05:57 PM

You work at the Pick n' save right down the street from my work!!! :headbang

Brian98GTP
01-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Steve... you probably hurt those kids' feelings when you fired them, so then the fuckers went out and stuck a knife in your tire. :rolf

theavenger333
01-05-2009, 07:03 PM
no shit, actually one of the other managers got all 4 tires slashed end of summertime! mine was just leaking, i got it re-balanced for 5 bucks and it's good to go. Beagle, i live over here always have. where you working? Jer- i work 7-3 tommorow will probably be there till 4 or so, if you want to stop by i'll make sure to hang around till 4. i'll get you set up filling out stuff. shouldn't be a problem getting you hired part time, i need night stockers like 3ish days a week, 4 hours per night about. 4-9 or 5-9. go to the service desk and ask for steve m.

RanJer
01-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Jer- i work 7-3 tommorow will probably be there till 4 or so, if you want to stop by i'll make sure to hang around till 4. i'll get you set up filling out stuff. shouldn't be a problem getting you hired part time, i need night stockers like 3ish days a week, 4 hours per night about. 4-9 or 5-9. go to the service desk and ask for steve m.

Yeah I'll fly on up there after work tomorrow if that's cool. That extra bit of cash would help a ton with the kid comin'.

Thanks!