PDA

View Full Version : Damage report

Voodoo Chick
01-01-2009, 05:08 AM
Soooo.........who's all hungover today? What'd everyone end up doing last night? I sat on my couch and watched a "Twilight Zone" marathon on the sci-fi channel......It was a very uneventful, dull evening until my neighbors stumbled home around 3 AM, got into a screaming fight, and then one of them was puking so loud I could hear it in my apartment. Happy holidays, indeed........:rolleyes:

Breecher_7
01-01-2009, 06:32 AM
Thats a really sad story. :rolf

Poncho
01-01-2009, 06:44 AM
Partied my ass off till 4am, work @ 6am.

Z28Envy
01-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Went to bed at 9:30 then woke up for some reason at 11:00 so I watched the ball drop in New York then went back to bed!:rolf

Sprayaway Fox
01-01-2009, 06:59 AM
Ha ha Im still drunk!
Just got home, Went to a titty bar with my "whats left of single friends" ended up knowing the guy who runs the place. He used to build my transmissions back in the day. Now he manages a titty bar! He gave me a whole buncho free cover tickets to come back. He Hooked us up with 15 bucks all you can drink at a titty bar and a 2 free lapdances ( he didnt even know who the 5 guys I was with). You cannot beat that. I tuned his carb back in the day when his jetting was fugged up. Guess I got paid:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Z28Envy
01-01-2009, 07:11 AM
Baller!!! I just hope the titty bar wasn't trudies!:rolf

Sprayaway Fox
01-01-2009, 07:26 AM
HELL NO! It was called STARS out in Rockwood near Manitowoc. I didnt even know he worked there. I walked in and he was like "WTF?" Ha ha, good times girls are pretty good and they didnt work the tables for us. I was Ballin Milwaukee style.

I dont go to them much but where we were (bar) it was a sausage fest so we bounced to the TT bar. We rang in 09 the classy way.:rolf:thumbsup

Anytime you want to go I have free cover passes for you : )

wrath
01-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Watched TV/played Wii until 10:45pm and watched the ball drop in a civilized timezone. Then was Wiitarded for another two hours before going to bed.

We bought a bunch of items to drink including some champagne... I think I drank half a bottle of Mike's Hard Cranberry. Yeap, that exciting.

michelle
01-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Just fine here.

Reverend Cooper
01-01-2009, 08:56 AM
We went to Riversite in Mequon (Princess Victoria and myself) with Dave and Julie also Melissa and Ben. It was a great time the food was aweome and so was the company. We went back to my crib yo and partied it up a bit,Chris (Lit) came over we watched Stepbrothers and Hancock. had a great time.And for one time ever, I really did not get blistered drunk on a new years.

Exitspeed
01-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Wife and I had a great night. We had dinner at Coast. It was the last night they are open to the public and they had all kinds of complimentary food and drink, caviar, martini's, french champagne, etc.

Came home and had a bottle of Champagne and we're booth good. The new year is starting off well.

Mr Twigbert
01-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Worked :hump2::hump2::hump2:

Breecher_7
01-01-2009, 10:59 AM
Worked :hump2::hump2::hump2:

How many OWI's? :confused

Cryptic
01-01-2009, 11:03 AM
small hangover... 100 proof Captain almost beat me.

Waver
01-01-2009, 11:06 AM
went out to Coach house, had four drinks, left the bar at about one, home by 2, working now at 10

Holeshot
01-01-2009, 11:09 AM
Spent a few hours in ER with the wife. Our daughter fell down the stairs at her home.(Yes both were sober) My wife was in front of her and broke her fall. Now the two bulging disks in here lower spine L2 L3 have been re- aggregated. She had had a series of cortisone shots there in May.

So now shes icing and sleeping on muscle relaxers and I am surfing and watching CNN.

Silver03SRT
01-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Drank almost a liter of captain. Dont remember that much after that but woke up on the couch.

michelle
01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Spent a few hours in ER with the wife. Our daughter fell down the stairs at her home.(Yes both were sober) My wife was in front of her and broke her fall. Now the two bulging disks in here lower spine L2 L3 have been re- aggregated. She had had a series of cortisone shots there in May.

So now shes icing and sleeping on muscle relaxers and I am surfing and watching CNN.

Wow Dan, I am sorry to hear this! I hope everyone is okay and will recover quickly.

Mr Twigbert
01-01-2009, 11:15 AM
How many OWI's? :confused

None..

Although, I was bad..

Instead of staying in the hood, my partner and I decided to go to the west end of the district and hunt on Bluemound Rd..

We thought it would be fun to pull people over (for legal equipment violations) who were leaving the bars.. It's funny to see people get all scared and stutter when talking to you because they think they are going to get hammered by the law..

Well, we didn't hammer anyone.. We just went from one car to the next.. Needless to say we didn't find any OWIs.. But then again, we wern't looking for any either.. That would have ended up in hours of paperwork an end to our terror stops..

Breecher_7
01-01-2009, 11:17 AM
None..

Although, I was bad..

Instead of staying in the hood, my partner and I decided to go to the west end of the district and hunt on Bluemound Rd..

We thought it would be fun to pull people over (for legal equipment violations) who were leaving the bars.. It's funny to see people get all scared and stutter when talking to you because they think they are going to get hammered by the law..

Well, we didn't hammer anyone.. We just went from one car to the next.. Needless to say we didn't find any OWIs.. But then again, we wern't looking for any either.. That would have ended up in hours of paperwork an end to our terror stops..

:rolf Why cant all cops be like this.....

Holeshot
01-01-2009, 11:25 AM
None..

Although, I was bad..

So you stopped how many? The ratio of cars had no drunks? I am impressed. Glad to see less folks are Driving Drunk.

You were on Bluemound Rd. I take it your a Milwaukee 3rd district officer ?

Mr Twigbert
01-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I'm at #3..

I didn't see anyone that was so far gone that I needed to take action.. I'm sure people were right at or slight over the legal limit but I'm sure 80% of the people on the road were like that..

If I saw someone that 'needed' attention then I would have done what I get paid to do.. But, everyone I came in contact w/ appeared to be a reasonable and resposible tax paying citizen.. And I believe the very presence of the squad w/ the flashing lights sobered up people who drove past..

During the time I was on Bluemound there were no traffic accidents or calls of OWI drivers.. Thus, misson accomplished.. And I got to put the fear of god in people and that added to my amusement so it was a fun night..

Holeshot
01-01-2009, 12:12 PM
^^^ I am gald you were out there. Thanks for doing a thankless job.

I lost my parents to a drunk driver on Feb 14th 1963. He walked with a fine and was convited 4 more times before he died in one himself.

BadAzzGTA89
01-01-2009, 12:26 PM
I am in great shape today!
Had more food than we could all eat was fun grilling in 9* weather and there is still beer in the beer fridge:stare
So i will have to stay up till 3 again tonight:banana1::alcoholic

nismodave
01-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Headed to Kellys Bleachers on Bluemound for Bloddy Marys......Anyone bored? Come down. 1pm til???

Silver350
01-01-2009, 12:40 PM
I went with some friends to vituccis. I really didnt drink all that much cause It was kind of a long drive for me and not too familar with the area so I needed to be able to read street signs :-P

mrz28M6
01-01-2009, 05:28 PM
went to decibal that was open till noon. lol i just got up.

OxmanWI
01-01-2009, 05:35 PM
That's the last time I get drunk off Guinness, the beer shits are killing me all day.

badass88gt
01-01-2009, 05:44 PM
We had a bunch of people over and got Wiitarded with Guitar Hero, drums, drinks, Mario Kart, and sheer stupidness. Been watching Twilight Zone all day.

Yeehaw
01-01-2009, 06:54 PM
That's the last time I get drunk off Guinness, the beer shits are killing me all day.

i got your text at like 1 but was kinda gone by then, went to a party in watertown 100 proof kicked me ass hungover today i think i woke up at about 1:30 this after noon and didnt get home til 3 showered then went to my grandparents for dinner :thumbsup gots to pull a 12 hr shift tomorrow woohoo

OxmanWI
01-01-2009, 08:25 PM
haha that will do it! :D

team beater
01-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Still in the hurt box

deuceWI
01-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Still in the hurt box

From the alcohol or because of the girlfriend:fire you had to come home to???

:rolf

lordairgtar
01-01-2009, 11:48 PM
Stayed home and finished a bottle of "infidel", watched the stupid ball drop and listened to **** Clark slur his words. Poor sucker, but damn! ...retire already. watched Ice Road Truckers all day.

70challenger452
01-02-2009, 12:10 AM
Me and 4 of my closest friends threw a small party over at my buddy's house. Had a great time, drank a lot of booz, had lots of catching up to do(other than my one buddy, we all went to different colleges) woke up at 7 because I never sleep long after a night of drinking, got up watched top gun, jaws 1&2, the red wings blackhawks game, then the rocky marathon on amc, it was awsome.

Rocket Power
01-02-2009, 12:17 AM
Got together with some friends drank a lot of beer and ate some food, went to bed sometime after 2am. Woke up and felt crappy just like a good new years day should be:rolf
Stayed over at the friends house since my wife and I were drinking:headbang

Silver86
01-02-2009, 12:53 AM
went to 2 parties, the 2nd one was better. got smashed, let the women drive home and woke up with a hang over. lame.

im so happy the holidays are over!

Chadwich
01-02-2009, 02:19 AM
I stayed at home with the wife last night, I watched fight club and she did wife things.
I sighed up to be on call, so I couldn’t drink.
I’m happy to say we didn’t have any calls. No people in the ditch dead, or calling because they needed us to put them back on a bar stool.
(not a funny thing to do at 12:30 am) :fire :chair:

lordairgtar
01-02-2009, 09:57 AM
went to 2 parties, the 2nd one was better. got smashed, let the women drive home and woke up with a hang over. lame.

im so happy the holidays are over!

let the WOMEN drive home? How many you got?