PDA

View Full Version : Notchback Worth trading for????

ThatWhiteCivic
12-31-2008, 05:43 PM
Considering trading my 2006 1000RR for a mustang, but is it worth it?

Here is his ad:

I am moving out of state and cannot take my mustang with me ONLY Because there is no way to make it pass inspections. So I am forced to sell, the car runs and drives and has NO problems at all. I will consider all trades, even 4 door's, suv's and bike's, So entertain me with some offers, but No P.O.S. Please, the vehicle must be able to pass inspections where i am going as well, if no trade then i will take $7,000 OBO, there is $12,000 in the car as of right now, I can provide a price sheet if needed and more pics as well, Car has a Clean and clear Fl tittle in my name, I just finished the car and i am still breaking it in so Please dont ask me What it runs in the 1/4, how much power it makes or how fast it is, i have not got there yet, the drivetrain only has 400 miles on it, but so far so good no problems and it runs smooth as hell. It has a clean rust free stock body with a 2.5 cowl hood. Only thing lacken to be 100% complete would be paint and some interior work, and thats it, Once again I am only selling B/C I cannot take it with me and I leave Feb. 1st, So I have a deadline...The mods as followed:

5.0 Ford Motorsports Sportsman block, 30 over (306 Cubic inches)
Eagle crank and rods
Keith Black Pistons
Ford racing F303 cam (512 lift)
E7 heads ported and polished by Merrill motorsports
Manley Valves and springs
SVO 1.6 billet roller rockers
Downs motorsports valve covers
Edelbrock Performer intake
Holley 770 cfm Street avenger carb
Gilmer belt drive
K&N X stream 11" filter assembly
Pro Comp Billet distributor with MSD cap rotor kit
Ford racing 9mm plug wires, platinum plugs
Holley Fuel pump, Regulator
1 7/8 MAC long tube headers with off road H-pipe to Magnaflows dumped
Borg Warner World class T-5 transmission
Ford Motorsports clutch
BBK cable and Billet quardrant
Hurst Internal rail shifter
Auto meter gauges,
FAL electric fan kit
New battery in trunk
5 lug rear with 373 gears
Sn-95 front 5 lug conversion
BBK progresive springs, 1.5" drop
Sub frame connectors(welded)
**REAL** Ford racing Fr500 18x8 and 18x10 wheels with great tires
New brakes/lines, u joints, Gabriel Struts

There is more that im forgetting as well and remember all this only has 400 miles on it, everything is brand new. please bump if viewed, PM me with offers

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/Icandrag20s/IMG_0001.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c348/Icandrag20s/mustangFRpic.jpg

STANMAN
12-31-2008, 05:55 PM
I wonder what his long term plans were, that's a pretty stout build for N/A. Do you like the bike? If so, probably not really worth it, as the Stang still is a project car, needs paint obviously, and I wonder what it will take to finish the interior.

Rocket Power
12-31-2008, 06:11 PM
What's up with the belt drive is that some kinda supercharger alternator?
:goof
Not sure what your bike is worth, but to me it probably isn't worth it since good paint will probably cost a few $$$

Sprayaway Fox
12-31-2008, 06:24 PM
I would store it. You trade for a bike that think wont be worth nothing in 5 years. A clean notch like that is only going up in value. I remember when nobody wanted a notch and they would go for 1000 bucks look at now. Plus if its a no rust car you might be kickn yourself in a couple years. Have you really heard of anybody who restores classic import bikes? If they do they dont get any REAL money for them. The stang will only go up in value. GL on whatever you do:thumbsup

P.S. I almost bought that Pro Comp beltdrive..It looks sick:headbang

-stew-
12-31-2008, 06:30 PM
P.S. I almost bought that Pro Comp beltdrive..It looks sick:headbang

I looks like that belt weighs nine pounds and takes four horsepowers to spin.

Also, IMO, if you are gonna buy a notch as an investment a low mile, stocker is the only route to go. It's hard to get your money back, let alone make money, on a modded car.

shoooo32
12-31-2008, 06:31 PM
If you want a notch, sell your bike and go buy one. He wants more money for that than Sam (horsepla) sold his last notch for and it was a WAY nicer car.

dr doom
12-31-2008, 06:38 PM
If you want a notch, sell your bike and go buy one. He wants more money for that than Sam (horsepla) sold his last notch for and it was a WAY nicer car.

Thats definitely the truth! Also if the OP is really interested in buying a mustang, there are a lot nicer ones then that on corral.net.

Feature Pony
12-31-2008, 06:45 PM
dang that car looks like my old notch!! I sold a 93 coupe that I picked up in Iowa to Ian not sure what ever came of the car but I heard he was selling it in august so this might be the new owner? If it has some hail damage on the roof and its a 93 it could be?? worth $7k probably not but I would pay somewhere in the $4ks for it.

SSDude
12-31-2008, 07:30 PM
My neighbor sold one like that for $2600 this summer.

ThatWhiteCivic
12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
I did some searching on corral.net and I found a ton that looks better for that price. So I think I'm going to pass on this one.

HRSEPLA
12-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Pass on that one, you can buy a LOT of car for that money now!

GTSLOW
12-31-2008, 11:37 PM
I love the wheels.