PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent!!!

twirkin50
12-30-2008, 05:06 PM
Time Warner Cable..........:fire:fire:fire:flipoff2:

I had an appointment for them to hook our digital phones back up today from 1pm-3pm. Not very convenient, but I talked with my boss and used some vacation time to take care of this.

Well, it is 5pm and I am typing this with NO TIME WARNER AT MY HOUSE YET!!:chair:

I already called and did a mild vent on the customer service lady..not really her fault. So, she tells me they have a late credit of $20 if the tech is not on time. Ooooo, not really equal to the 5 hours of vacation time I had to use now. The dispatcher called and said that the tech would be here in 30-45 min about 1.5 hrs ago. I am pretty pi$$ed considering the job of hooking the new box up takes about 5 minutes........When we previously disconnected our phones they let me switch modems, but not this time. They said it is more technical to hook the box back up for phone connection.

I am about to call in a few minutes and explain how happy I am with their service.........

moels
12-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Shit, I forgot to call and complain about the ufc ppv being choppy in hd!

There are no good companies out there it seems anymore.

twirkin50
12-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Guy just left and did NOTHING!! He said the line wasn't ready. When I explained I had digital phones 2 months ago through Time Warner he was speechless.

moels
12-30-2008, 05:56 PM
No way I would have let him leave until something was done. That's bs.

Ricky Bobby
12-30-2008, 06:00 PM
Guy just left and did NOTHING!! He said the line wasn't ready. When I explained I had digital phones 2 months ago through Time Warner he was speechless.

where do u live and ph number i work there and i work tomm i can check and i will personally take care of it on my day off if i have to :thumbsup sorry about the tech bein late thats not cool at all

GRAMPS SS
12-30-2008, 06:23 PM
way to go tony...that's cool of you to help out...

Ricky Bobby
12-30-2008, 06:37 PM
yea he lives in grafton it will have to be on a day off or see if i cant call in a favor of someone who works out there

Lash
12-30-2008, 06:50 PM
Shit, I forgot to call and complain about the ufc ppv being choppy in hd!

I already did....and got it for free. I also got the Sylvia/Fedor fight awhile back for free for the same exact reason.

WTF is up with their HD PPV quality?!?!?

Goat Roper
12-30-2008, 07:32 PM

One word; Vonage

Silver350
12-30-2008, 07:37 PM
I signed up for their service and I was not happy at all either. Since then I cancelled my cable service and just kept the internet. IMO time warner sucks. Their customer service sucks.

Also what is the point of typing in your number when you call when every time you speak to someone you have to give them your number and address and pin. I got bounced around t0o four people and everytime they wasted my time with having to verify information.

moels
12-30-2008, 07:39 PM
I already did....and got it for free. I also got the Sylvia/Fedor fight awhile back for free for the same exact reason.

Good info, I am calling tomorrow to see if they will do that for me.

tommyt5078
12-30-2008, 08:03 PM

Do you have a newer TV that 120hz thing?

domokun
12-30-2008, 10:03 PM
U-Verse FTW lol...but Im biased ;)

if anyone is interested, let me know. I can make sure everything goes smooth and on time.

Lash
12-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Do you have a newer TV that 120hz thing?

nope

Lash
12-30-2008, 10:16 PM

if anyone is interested, let me know. I can make sure everything goes smooth and on time.

ok....come and hook me up. I'm in Mukwonago :thumbsup

:goof

Voodoo Chick
12-30-2008, 10:38 PM
I always love it when the phone/cable people say "yeah, we'll have someone there between 7 AM and 9 PM..." and no one shows up at all.....

domokun
12-30-2008, 10:56 PM
ok....come and hook me up. I'm in Mukwonago :thumbsup

:goof

your going to be while yet bub
:(

OxmanWI
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM
Damn sounds like you need to stab the cable guy....use a foon!

GRAMPS SS
12-30-2008, 11:17 PM

sure you can...we have been waiting since mothers day for it to be hooked up...all we have is the internet from them...they have sent tech after tech here and no one can find the splitter to do what bthey have to do...= U-Verse.FTL...

95mustang302
12-30-2008, 11:18 PM
uverse +2 here

Rocket Power
12-30-2008, 11:43 PM
I always love it when the phone/cable people say "yeah, we'll have someone there between 7 AM and 9 PM..." and no one shows up at all.....

I liked when the cable guy said he couldn't do the line coming to the house but would call someone, Hours later I called Cust service to find out they hadn't be called and were never going to send anyone because they didn't know they needed to:flipoff2:

But I will say our resident TWC guy here did personally come out and dodge the doggy landmines in my yard to make sure that they did end up fixing it. So props to him:thumbsup

But I am back to Direct TV for tv service because of other issues, with them. Still have RR though since apparently in the middle of F***ing West Allis I still can't get a choice for highspeed internet. Maybe DSL is or isn't as good as RR but it would be nice to be able to try it out

domokun
12-31-2008, 08:34 AM
sure you can...we have been waiting since mothers day for it to be hooked up...all we have is the internet from them...they have sent tech after tech here and no one can find the splitter to do what bthey have to do...= U-Verse.FTL...

how is your home wiring MY issue? just curious. if its in a lock box that your landlord owns for instance cause he/she gets a bonus from TWC to do it that way.

unfortunately a lot of MDU's are like that.

CobraSnake
12-31-2008, 10:17 AM
I can't believe i'm reading this. This is unforunately becoming quite a problem. Yesterday my radiator went on my Jeep. I have AAA but it only goes up to 5 miles(which is ******* retarded) so I called my mom because hers goes up to 100miles. They said she needed to be there in order to show her AAA membership card. We finally got a hold of them at 1:00pm(i've already been sitting since 12:00 on 62nd and Silverspring) and we set up the tow. The lady on the phone said the driver was running behind 180minutes(three mother ******* HOURS!!!!). So she said he'll be there between 1:10pm and 4:10pm. We wanted to sit and eat somewhere so we asked if he could call us 20 minutes ahead of time so we would have enough time to get back to the car. Well 4:00pm rolls around and we haven't heard anything yet. So we call AAA which takes 10-15minutes to even be connected with someone everytime we call. So we get ahold of them and ask whats going on. They put us on hold and called the driver. The guy said he was just finishing up with his last tow and that he'll be here in 30minutes, So 4:30pm hes supposed to be here. Well we aren't really keeping track of time because we've been sitting there since 12:00 and we look up at the time and its 4:50pm. So we call again(which takes another 10-15minutes wait time) and we get a lady on the phone that says the driver will be there is 45minutes. To which we freak out because we were told a half an hour and mother ******* hour ago. So we bitched at a supervisor and I finnally got my tow at 6:00pm. Which is ridiculous because I called my work and said I couldn't come back in because I wanted to get this fixed. But if I would've ******* known that the driver wouldn't have been there for 6 mother ******* hours I would've went back to work and made money. I just can't believe that AAA even has the odascity(sp??) to tell someone its going to take 3 hours and then be 3 hours late on top of it. It just boogles my mind.

Mark

GRAMPS SS
12-31-2008, 02:42 PM
how is your home wiring MY issue? just curious. if its in a lock box that your landlord owns for instance cause he/she gets a bonus from TWC to do it that way.

unfortunately a lot of MDU's are like that.

you just said.................

Verse FTW lol...but Im biased

you can make everything smooth and on time...be my guest....had 4 techs out here so far....work your magic....never been told what was up except they couldn't find a splitter..that's it...but you say you can make everything go smooth...not trying to be a A S S here...just taking you up on your offer...

GRAMPS SS
12-31-2008, 02:50 PM
I can't believe i'm reading this. This is unforunately becoming quite a problem. Yesterday my radiator went on my Jeep. I have AAA but it only goes up to 5 miles(which is ******* retarded) so I called my mom because hers goes up to 100miles. They said she needed to be there in order to show her AAA membership card. We finally got a hold of them at 1:00pm(i've already been sitting since 12:00 on 62nd and Silverspring) and we set up the tow. The lady on the phone said the driver was running behind 180minutes(three mother ******* HOURS!!!!). So she said he'll be there between 1:10pm and 4:10pm. We wanted to sit and eat somewhere so we asked if he could call us 20 minutes ahead of time so we would have enough time to get back to the car. Well 4:00pm rolls around and we haven't heard anything yet. So we call AAA which takes 10-15minutes to even be connected with someone everytime we call. So we get ahold of them and ask whats going on. They put us on hold and called the driver. The guy said he was just finishing up with his last tow and that he'll be here in 30minutes, So 4:30pm hes supposed to be here. Well we aren't really keeping track of time because we've been sitting there since 12:00 and we look up at the time and its 4:50pm. So we call again(which takes another 10-15minutes wait time) and we get a lady on the phone that says the driver will be there is 45minutes. To which we freak out because we were told a half an hour and mother ******* hour ago. So we bitched at a supervisor and I finnally got my tow at 6:00pm. Which is ridiculous because I called my work and said I couldn't come back in because I wanted to get this fixed. But if I would've ******* known that the driver wouldn't have been there for 6 mother ******* hours I would've went back to work and made money. I just can't believe that AAA even has the odascity(sp??) to tell someone its going to take 3 hours and then be 3 hours late on top of it. It just boogles my mind.

Mark

did you ever think that maybe they got busy and you weren't the only one on his list of pick ups,....and 5 miles for a tow wtf...you pay 5.00 a year for that...upgrade and maybe they would get to ya faster...we have AAA and had to wait for a tow...that's the way is is...not like they are going to service you right away...non emergency issue...you just wait in line like eveyone else...and then to ream the supervisor a new one...hell you were even useing your card for this tow,.....maybe your mom should of called and asked what the issue of being backed up was.....to me..no reason to rant....

and i bet you didn't tip the driver for the service you did get...right...

michelle
12-31-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't know why everyone can't be as cool as me and just have rabbit ears (well and the totally awesome digital converter box).

GRAMPS SS
12-31-2008, 04:28 PM
^^^^^^^because you are just toooooooooooo cool for us...

Rocket Power
12-31-2008, 06:17 PM
I don't know why everyone can't be as cool as me and just have rabbit ears (well and the totally awesome digital converter box).

Because there hasn't been anything worth watching on over the air tv since Miami Vice went off the air:rolf
History, Discovery, outdoor and VH1 Classic for FTW

SSDude
12-31-2008, 07:50 PM

Smartest one in the bunch.