PDA

View Full Version : Turn on your @$%#ing lights!!!

nismodave
12-27-2008, 02:18 PM
In a RARE rant thread....I must say the following....

Ahem....

WHEN ITS RAINING, AND HEAVY FOG, TURN THE LIGHTS ON YOUR VEHICLE, ON!!!

:chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair::chair:: chair::chair::chair::chair::fire:fire:fire:fire:fi re:fire:fire:fire:fire:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::ma d::mad:

Coming home today, it was a downpour, in the fog, and many people did not have their lights on. I would not complain, but the fog plus rain was so thick that you could not see them until you were right up on them or when they were right up on you.

SBC-Fox
12-27-2008, 02:22 PM
I couldnt agree more nothing fvcking pisses me off more im pist just hearing about it lol.

WickedSix
12-27-2008, 02:27 PM
i think i had the same rant about this a year ago :rolf

Beagle
12-27-2008, 02:41 PM
On my way home last night theres was atleast 4 cars driving in the fog with wither no headlights ore one headlight. What the hell is wrong with people???

Poncho
12-27-2008, 03:34 PM
I had my foglights on

Rocket Power
12-27-2008, 04:02 PM
Even better when they are driving a gray or silver car in the fog and no lights:flipoff2:

Prince Valiant
12-27-2008, 04:03 PM
I think that's one of the problems of automatic headlights...the light in fog or rain during daylight hours might not be low enough to trip it on, but people simply assume they are.

SlowStee
12-27-2008, 04:06 PM
I think that's one of the problems of automatic headlights...the light in fog or rain during daylight hours might not be low enough to trip it on, but people simply assume they are.

yeah Maxima has been turning them on really early in the day..

The visibility last night was HORRIBLE, I was worried I was going to hit someone turning in front of me.

SSDude
12-27-2008, 05:58 PM
Swerve at the bitches

Reverend Cooper
12-27-2008, 06:37 PM
yeah it really is strange how dumb people can be

Sprayaway Fox
12-27-2008, 06:42 PM
Its called "STEALTH MODE" :goof

Or the hardasses driving around with parking lights on also. Hey toolbag, I know it looks cool while parked or cruising a lil strip but ya dumb beaatch today can you turn on your REAL lights?

Brian98GTP
12-27-2008, 07:55 PM

That's exactly it, they forget they can actually turn them on manually, or that the car will turn them on by itself when the time calls for it.... or they think that because they have daytime running lights, they don't need to turn them on.

WRONG!!

Daytime running lights don't turn your taillights on.

Holeshot
12-27-2008, 08:30 PM
Mine are on all the time.

michelle
12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
I drove my grandpa back up north and then drove back home today. I couldn't tell you how many people were driving without their lights and I could maybe see 5 feet in front of me the majority of the way up to Athelstene (past Crivitz and Green Bay) and back. Stupid people.

Holeshot
12-27-2008, 08:37 PM
I drove my grandpa back up north and then drove back home today. I couldn't tell you how many people were driving without their lights and I could maybe see 5 feet in front of me the majority of the way up to Athelstene (past Crivitz and Green Bay) and back. Stupid people.

Thats some serious driving for a day trip Michelle.

I used to hunt up in Athelstene . One of my friends has family up there. Lots a big bucks taken up there.

michelle
12-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Thats some serious driving for a day trip Michelle.

I used to hunt up in Athelstene . One of my friends has family up there. Lots a big bucks taken up there.

Yeah it was, but now I can sleep well knowing he is at home. (:

Yeehaw
12-27-2008, 09:28 PM
i drive with no headlights....

PureSound15
12-28-2008, 04:45 PM
I would caution even those with a GM with auto-headlights. The fog wont trip the sensor to turn on your taillights which are just as important in fog like we had Saturday.

OxmanWI
12-28-2008, 05:14 PM
i drive with no headlights....

That's cause you glow in the dark, right?:D

Voodoo Chick
12-28-2008, 10:21 PM
Lately everything pisses me off.........People that drive with no lights on, don't use signals, can't stay in the center of their own lane, talk on cell phones while driving, drive 5 miles under the limit, etc, etc..........

lordairgtar
12-28-2008, 10:54 PM
In some neighborhoods, they do that on purpose and when people flash lights at them, they turn around and chase you down and shoot you.

Voodoo Chick
12-29-2008, 02:49 AM
In some neighborhoods, they do that on purpose and when people flash lights at them, they turn around and chase you down and shoot you.

Yeah, people are prone to doing some pretty crazy sh*t these days.

Yeehaw
12-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Lately everything pisses me off.........People that drive with no lights on, don't use signals, can't stay in the center of their own lane, talk on cell phones while driving, drive 5 miles under the limit, etc, etc..........

yea im the sameway...driving the delivery truck in brookfield is a pain in the ass

and i do drive with my headlights on just wanted to be different haha im that guy behind you at the stoplight with the big truck and bright as hell lights in your mirror :thumbsup

Voodoo Chick
12-30-2008, 12:28 AM
yea im the sameway...driving the delivery truck in brookfield is a pain in the ass

and i do drive with my headlights on just wanted to be different haha im that guy behind you at the stoplight with the big truck and bright as hell lights in your mirror :thumbsup

Ugh....there's always a giant truck behind my car at the stoplight, lol!! My poor little Camaro is very low to the ground, and those trucks just seem to loom over her, and the lights make me feel like this --> :stare :rolf