PDA

View Full Version : Finally 2 companies really helping out when needed.

Yooformula
12-22-2008, 06:46 PM
During my 4 week hospital stay my mom came in from NJ and the entire time she was on roaming and because the phone was like our lifeline she incurred ALOT of charges. Her usual bill was $60 with AT&T and would rollover minutes. When she got home this month and called to find out why her phone was shut off, she found out it was over $500! Those that know my mom know how she gets all worried and shaken up so she calls the company and says that she couldnt believe how big the bill was and the teller asks her what happened. After telling what happened the lady felt bad and offered to reduce the bill for her to help her out since this was very unlike her. She put my mom on hold to get auth and within 10 min the supervisor came on the phone and apologized for what happened and took care of the ENTIRE bill and bumped up her minutes to make sure she wouldnt go over again since she calls so much to check up on us.

The 2nd story was our case with sprint. Our phone was disconnected due to a $394 bill and they ended up taking $130 off the bill to help out. I really thought this was extremely nice of them. We never expected anyting to be taken off especially after my dad had to pay our TWC phone bill of $478 in which they did NOTHING.

At some point I will take my twc business elsewhere but sprint OR at&t will always be our 1/2nd choices from now on.

Myles
12-22-2008, 06:49 PM
Thats awesome, very nice of them to do that for ya. I am surprised TWC didnt offer anything, well not really, they are pretty much douche canoes.

Mr Twigbert
12-22-2008, 07:07 PM
I think Deb should draft a letter and send it to each of the companys you own money too.. Maybe, just maybe some of them will also be willing to help out.. Even if it's just 1 of 10 it's still something..

nismodave
12-22-2008, 07:20 PM
I think Deb should draft a letter and send it to each of the companys you own money too.. Maybe, just maybe some of them will also be willing to help out.. Even if it's just 1 of 10 it's still something..

X2:thumbsup

Ricky Bobby
12-22-2008, 07:32 PM
get me ur house number yoo i will see if i can help out with TWC since i work there its the least i can do the house number will let me find ur acct easier

Undertaker
12-22-2008, 07:37 PM
AT&T did the same for us as well. They screwed up our bill and charged us over $200. Finally they figured out the issue, apologized and gave us an extra 200 minutes a month. They have very good customer service.

domokun
12-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Yoo, if your in AT&T territory for phone, internet or TV, Ill get you a huge discount or free to help out with the money situation

let me know your address and I can see what I can swing for ya :)

Car Guy
12-23-2008, 12:24 AM
We never expected anyting to be taken off especially after my dad had to pay our TWC phone bill of $478 in which they did NOTHING.

No surprise there.....:rolleyes: