PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4.6 2V Engine

Stangman98
12-21-2008, 09:25 PM
*SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!*
The PI headed motor out of my car is up for sale.
This will be a longblock.
Less then 30K on Engine
Full PI Swap
Heads have been P&P'd (Over $700 just in the headwork) and the combustion chambers altered to bring it back to stock compression ratio. Great for a blower of Nitrous
Stock '98 bottom end
Newer PI Intake with aluminum crossover tube
This motor made 249.9 on the dyno a couple of years ago (magazine article to verify)
Car has gone a 12.76 with me driving at 3350lbs
This is the perfect engine if you are looking to drop it in your Non PI car or for a V6-V8 swap
The engine is still in the car and you can hear it run.
I will be keeping the upper intake plenum just so you know
Any questions email me damonsteinke@yahoo.com or call me 608-712-6900
Please note that I do work Wed.-Sat. 1:40-Midnight and can not answer my phone during those times.
Can Ship to any 2009 NMRA Race if needed
Located in 53590
$1000 OBO
If you think the price is high then make an offer, that's what OBO means :headbang

CobraSnake
12-23-2008, 02:31 PM
So I would be able to just bolt this up to my 96GT??? I have a magnesun(sp?) blower on my car now would I be able to just put it on this motor??

Mark

Stangman98
12-23-2008, 05:09 PM
So I would be able to just bolt this up to my 96GT??? I have a magnesun(sp?) blower on my car now would I be able to just put it on this motor??

Mark

Yep. It has a stock bottom end so I wouldn't run a huge amount of boost, but it would work great with like 8psi or something. The heads would be great for a boosted motor. In your '96 it would be a drop, tune and go

CobraSnake
12-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Yep. It has a stock bottom end so I wouldn't run a huge amount of boost, but it would work great with like 8psi or something. The heads would be great for a boosted motor. In your '96 it would be a drop, tune and go
yeah this blower I have puts out about 5psi and with a smaller pulley I could maybe get 8psi. I keep in touch with you.

Mark

Stangman98
12-23-2008, 07:20 PM
yeah this blower I have puts out about 5psi and with a smaller pulley I could maybe get 8psi. I keep in touch with you.

Mark

Just let me know. It's still in the car. All I have to do still is unbolt the trans, exhaust and motor mounts and it's good to go.

Stangman98
01-05-2009, 05:48 AM
Still up for sale if anyone is interested make me an offer.
Thanks