PDA

View Full Version : How bout them Cowgirls!!!!

Lash
12-21-2008, 09:27 AM
:rolf:durr:rolf:chair:

:banana:banana1:

70challenger452
12-21-2008, 09:54 AM
that game was awsome. I walked into the bar just as the game was about to be 19-17. Those safties really choked for dallas, that second touchdown was by their big goal line runner

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2008, 09:58 AM
How about them Cowboy's,yeah they lost but their record this year will still be better than your beloved Packer's. Lash anybets on how your great Pack will fair next year? I can't wait for the pack to choke on a Detroit loss,if that happens I am never taking that outta my avatar. ahahahahaha.

Lash
12-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Regular season records don't mean squat after the playoffs start...and both teams are sitting at home. :)

PB86MCSS
12-21-2008, 07:05 PM
As much as the Packers struggled lately and have dissapointed....the Cowboys not making the Playoffs has to be a bigger dissapointment, considering people (and probably the Cowboys themselves) annointed them a Super Bowl team before the season began.

Poncho
12-21-2008, 07:54 PM
This is why as a Cowboys fan I don't talk shit, cuz it'll come back. I'm disppointed in both Green Bay and Dallas. 365 days ago this discussion would be completely different.

fivonut
12-21-2008, 07:56 PM
Let's see the Packer's gave away the best QB ever to play football, who did the Cowgirls lose that caused them to go from best in the NFC last year to no playoffs this year. At least we won't have to listen to TO crying about "his QB".

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2008, 10:05 PM
wait didnt the cowboys fuck the packers up this year and yeah the regular season counts retards. packers are a far less superior team than the cowboys period. nect year the packers will suck more ass. cant wait for that detroit game ahaahaha

Josepy
12-21-2008, 10:14 PM
cowboys will lose also there first game if they even make it to the playoffs.

fivonut
12-22-2008, 09:47 AM
wait didnt the cowboys fuck the packers up this year and yeah the regular season counts retards. packers are a far less superior team than the cowboys period. nect year the packers will suck more ass. cant wait for that detroit game ahaahaha

I get to use this for one season so....

IT'S A REBUILDING YEAR!!!!

Watch out next season. Cowboys are on a downhill slide what are they doing to get better???

PB86MCSS
12-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Packers will be better next year...solid young nucleus. No way will they have another 6-10 season. The Cowboys might very well not make the Playoffs...superior should not be used in the same sentence with Cowboys.

Yooformula
12-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Let's see the Packer's gave away the best QB ever to play football,

oh please last time I checked he was crying his a$s off talking about retiring. ...kinda like whats going to happen after throwing yet again more ints and not delivering his new team. I dont recall him getting let go or contract terminated HE QUIT!....records all fall though, just like Marino's who ws once hailed as one of the best. what makes him the best ever anyway? his records that will fall eventually or his 1 superbowl ring? I wonder if he'll come out of retirement again at 50 when someone else is close to one of his records:rolf:rolf :thumbsup;) I do love the fact that the qb they tossed away for king brett is going to playoffs and when asked why the sudden turnaround HIS TEAMMATES said him!

BeesTwinEG
12-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Good ol' DAllas Cowboys!! I'm not really big fan of them but I like them much bettr than disgusting Greeny gay Packers :goof.
I believe every time Greeny gay vs DAllas.. Cowgirls whoop they ass :headbang.
I say Packers will suck for the next 2 years :) and let's hope for the best.

fivonut
12-22-2008, 12:08 PM
oh please last time I checked he was crying his a$s off talking about retiring. ...kinda like whats going to happen after throwing yet again more ints and not delivering his new team. I dont recall him getting let go or contract terminated HE QUIT!....records all fall though, just like Marino's who ws once hailed as one of the best. what makes him the best ever anyway? his records that will fall eventually or his 1 superbowl ring? I wonder if he'll come out of retirement again at 50 when someone else is close to one of his records:rolf:rolf :thumbsup;) I do love the fact that the qb they tossed away for king brett is going to playoffs and when asked why the sudden turnaround HIS TEAMMATES said him!

and everyone he'll stand with at his Hall of Fame induction has done as much or less. Favre was GB's to lose whether he retired or not when he came back he belonged to GB and we gave him away for a draft pick. Not that I wish he was still here, I still say GB made the best business move they could have, but my point was that GB is out of the playoffs after loosing a HUGE player, who did Dallas lose to put them where they are???

Tony HOMO - Still there
T crybabay O - Still there
what's his name the Running Back - Still there

and no playoffs.

Reverend Cooper
12-22-2008, 09:13 PM
wait wait wait they will stil go to the playoffs,Green bay will still suck all forms of ass,even next year,you guys are truly mistaken if you think they are gonna do better next year ahahahahah Go detroit

Lash
12-22-2008, 09:44 PM
I really don't have anything against the Cowboys....I could care less. I just like getting coop all riled up!!! :D

Reverend Cooper
12-22-2008, 09:46 PM
But you see,It doesn't get me riled up,it makes me laugh at how ridiculas you Packer fans really are.

PB86MCSS
12-22-2008, 10:14 PM
Romo is alright with me, I actually like him...its Jerry Jones and when he brings players aboard like T.O., the Irvin's, etc....every team has punks but the Cowboys seem to only trail maybe the Raiders in that category.

If you really think the Packers will be worse next year I'd like to hear why...who are they losing? Are they getting over the hill? Its the NFL where parity rules, they can bounce back to 11-5 no question, if they are worse it would be maybe by 1 win and because of key injuries. Look at the Dolphins and Falcons this year.

just like Marino's who ws once hailed as one of the best.
Um, pretty sure he is still hailed one of the best ever and probably always will be. Super Bowl wins are a team achievement, one guy can only carry a football team so far. I know the media doesn't lead people to believe that since its more fun to hype up and sell champions though.

lilws6
12-22-2008, 11:01 PM
I'm still rooting for the cowboys. in the begining of the season TO was fine now hes starting to bitch up again. just catch the damn ball and run thats all your paid to do.

Reverend Cooper
12-23-2008, 07:00 PM
As stated before, great job Packers your proving me more right every day