PDA

View Full Version : That ******* bitch

Nick
12-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Emily and I were all over today. We went to target, we shop and finish. Go out to the car and I see this.
Rage filled my body. I was about to smash her ******* hood in with my golf club in my trunk. Instead I called the cops. May be extreme, but fuck - this is ridiculous.

Cops wouldn't write a damage report because no physical damage was seen. Emily was with me so I had to keep my composure.

That ******* cop took his hands and ******* rubbed away all the salt and dirt and shit to get a closer look about as hard as one would with sandpaper on a wood deck. ******* cocksucker did more damage in scraping my paint than the woman who decided to park on top of me did.

The whore comes out - I tell her to stay there because the cop was making note of this incident. I told her what she did, that I have photos and that the cop saw it and she REFUSED to accept she did it. REFUSED. "I NEVER parked into you. Never. No way. That was not me."

She tried to shake my hand and say Merry Christmas when the cop was trying to send her off, so being that I am sick and have been coughing in my hand all week, I decided to shake her hand when she went on her merry way.

******* bitch.

I guess I'll be able to inspect things further when I can wash the car. Im sure a nice buff and it will be fine.

You may say i'm over reacting, but it's the principal of the matter.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3291/3124180548_50b1d600fe_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3117/3123348701_888f36df5c_b.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3101/3124172982_4985db49fb_b.jpg

Yeehaw
12-20-2008, 08:11 PM
yea who knows how hard she hit it and the damage behind the bumper ya know? fricken people need to learn how to drive

SlowStee
12-20-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't even know how I would react, you didn't overreact.. I would be flipping out too, how stupid can you be to do that and not notice it??

Just remember how many months of winter are left, and its only December. :chair:

moels
12-20-2008, 08:17 PM
What you should have done was an axe kick to her hood and went on your way knowing you did more damage to her car than was done to yours. Years ago at arestaurant after softball some lady gave me a door ding. (I saw it from inside) When finished with dinner, I went out to my vehicle but before I hopped in left a nice cleat dent in her door. More damage to her car than mine, I was satisfied. :)

Reverend Cooper
12-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I like to let air outta two tires,1 you have a spare 2 = your fucked

Brian98GTP
12-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Over reacted??? Hell no!

I probably would have over reacted. I have no tolerance for stupid ignorant mother fuckers. If that were me in your shoes, I probably would have let the air out of her tires.... not just by pushing in the valve stem needle, I would have unscrewed the needles and tossed them into the parking lot.

But like I said before, I have issues :rolf

Brian98GTP
12-20-2008, 08:27 PM

Ah...yes.
I see we both have anger issues.... :headbang

Yeehaw
12-20-2008, 08:28 PM
just noticed you were at target

remind me never to park to close to any of you guys

BadAzzGTA89
12-20-2008, 08:37 PM
That is why i always park way away from every one else i don't mind a little walk!!!

Voodoo Chick
12-20-2008, 08:45 PM
I'm so sorry this happened to you! You definately did NOT overreact, I would have beaten the b*tch up in the damn parking lot. I always park my car WAY away from everyone else's, I don't care how far I have to walk. I hope your car is ok.

shoooo32
12-20-2008, 08:53 PM
What you should have done was an axe kick to her hood and went on your way knowing you did more damage to her car than was done to yours. Years ago at arestaurant after softball some lady gave me a door ding. (I saw it from inside) When finished with dinner, I went out to my vehicle but before I hopped in left a nice cleat dent in her door. More damage to her car than mine, I was satisfied. :)

Passers by tend to notice when your kicking in somebodies fender. I keep a side cutters in the tool kit in the trunk. Makes nice work of valve stems and forces the owner to have the rims dismounted to have new ones installed. I'm an asshole but at least I know how to park a car.

Yooformula
12-20-2008, 09:25 PM
you didnt overreact. I would have been pissed at the cop too. maybe after you wash the car and if it looks worse call her insurance company and try to file. good thing you didnt punch her side view mirror and window that actually dislocates knuckles.

hotshift13
12-20-2008, 09:26 PM
Jeez guys, It's only steel and plastic that's insured

Yooformula
12-20-2008, 09:28 PM
imo its the point. too many people have no consideration for others. when you are making a payment on a nice car and others could care less because they drive sh!t it tends to piss you off. you must not have had to deal with a deductible before.....ever have your car keyed for no reason? yeah insurance covers the steel and plastic until you get a bill for a deductible!

Yeehaw
12-20-2008, 09:41 PM
imo its the point. too many people have no consideration for others. when you are making a payment on a nice car and others could care less because they drive sh!t it tends to piss you off. you must not have had to deal with a deductible before.....ever have your car keyed for no reason? yeah insurance covers the steel and plastic until you get a bill for a deductible!

yep my best friend knows that one we went bowling at AMF one night and we came out and found his pass door all smashed in and insurance has a 1000 deductable on him so he cant even afford to fix it and has no idea who hit it!

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/816/img0590mw1.jpg
^thats what it looked like after and still does^

hotshift13
12-20-2008, 09:46 PM
You know what you are right, It just dosn't seem right to fuk up someone's car because they are retarded drivers. now knocking someones brain in with a bag of hammers, I would feel better about that.

Mr Twigbert
12-20-2008, 10:07 PM
It's a little over the top IMO..

People do stupid stuff.. And you mix in a woman driver and then you heave REALLY stupid stuff.. But, it looks like IF there was any damage then get rid of the attitude and be calm.. You start acting like a pisssed off 12 year old and you get treated like one..

I'm willing to bet there is little to no damage.. Probably, at most there is a few scuff marks.. If you talk calm then you could probably have gotten the woman to agree to getting your bumper buffed out at her expense or something..

And the cop rubbing his hand on the car is the same as sand paper? C'mon.. What do you think that semi or salt truck is doing to your car as you drive behind it.. And seeing you're going to say you never drive behind one of those then how about the little Chevy Cobolt that kicks up a rock..

I understand you would be pissed.. I would be too.. But I am detecting a little temper tantrum..

indyzmike
12-20-2008, 10:26 PM
That style of parking is called "parking by feel". I used to watch the parking lot from a second floor window as first shift came in at Briggs. You would be surprised how many people pull into a spot, hit the car in front of them, and back up a foot. It happens all the time.
I learned a long time ago, if you want to keep a car nice,
you need a different car for a daily driver.

Holeshot
12-20-2008, 11:50 PM
An Ice pick in the side wall works wonders. Every car should have one in the glove box ;)

lordairgtar
12-21-2008, 12:01 AM
Back in the day when I was an asshole, and I was living in California, I parked my 54 Chevy lowrider in a lot behind some stores. This lot was very empty. As I was coming back from a movie, I see this woman in a new car bump into the bumper of mine and back up and go forward and hit it again. She did this twice more. When I got there, I jumped on her hood and started jumping up and down and shoved her hood into the engine. The cops had to drag me off. Since the therapy, I'm so much more serene now...ohmmmm ohmmmmm ohmmmm...

subliminal1284
12-21-2008, 12:05 AM
Could be worse, by those pics it doesnt appear there would be any damage and if there is it surely isnt something that couldnt be buffed out.

88Nightmare
12-21-2008, 12:10 AM
id be livid

awsomeears
12-21-2008, 12:16 AM
I would have checked her Rear bumper to see if somebody pushed her into you !!!

I agree with you of course but this is just a thought.

Voodoo Chick
12-21-2008, 12:27 AM
Jeez guys, It's only steel and plastic that's insured

"Only steel and plastic!?" I could not disagree more. Although I don't expect everyone to see it my way, in my opinion, the car, whether it is a humble daily driver, or the "pride and joy" classic, is part of the family, and not just a lump of gears and metal. I have developed a deep emotional attachment to many cars, and I love my cars , and am fiercely protective of them. If someone f***** them up like that, I would have reacted a whole lot worse. He has every right in the world to be upset.

Yooformula
12-21-2008, 12:30 AM
well hopefully there is nothing wrong and we all overreacted but its your property and you are entitled to react anyway you want.

Nick
12-21-2008, 01:05 AM
I would have checked her Rear bumper to see if somebody pushed her into you !!!

I agree with you of course but this is just a thought.

Checked. Her rear tire was over a patch of snow with no slide. Perfect tread throughout.

WickedSix
12-21-2008, 01:56 AM
i drive trucks...so i would have pushed her into a proper parking position so as not to let her ill aligned vehicle hinder the next person occupying my former parking space :thumbsup

we use to turn peoples cars sideways in a parking space once someone next to them left so they would have to wait until people left to get out......makes them very frustrated

Al
12-21-2008, 02:12 AM
That will buff right out.

Seriously, don't let these things get to you. I've had about 10 people bump into my assorted cars on numerous occasions. As stupid as they might seem, I just told them to "please be more careful and have a nice day."

badass88gt
12-21-2008, 02:50 AM
She would, at the very least, be calling her dealer for a new headlight monday morning. Probably have to go with Coop's idea also.

Silver03SRT
12-21-2008, 02:56 AM
I would probably have kicked her door in honestly. That is BS. A friend of mine had this pos truck and we went to eat one night and were happen to look out the window and see his truck shake a bit. We run out there and this old guy is backing up trying to drive away we jump in front of his car and stop him. We kind of shake him up a bit but didnt do anything since it was a pos truck. Just kind of messed up that people can do that kind of stuff and try to drive away.

Waver
12-21-2008, 03:10 AM
I would be pissed too...thanks to some one like that I have to pay 300 to get my rear bumper fixed

Silver86
12-21-2008, 05:22 AM

i see im not alone...

also... this is another reason why i park in the boonies when we go shopping... less chance of having some idiot fuck my shit up...

-stew-
12-21-2008, 05:31 AM
Checked. Her rear tire was over a patch of snow with no slide. Perfect tread throughout.

Rear tires will roll with the car in park, ya dunce. Also, you're a bitch. I hope you stocked up on tampons while there at Target. And Midol, because you are clearly a walking vag that is pms'ing. The bitch bumped into your Subaru. Your cookie cutter Subaru. Get fvcking over it.

And you called the cops? Because that's is a very urgent call. Babysit you while you have a temper tantrum because some lady might have put a scratch that you can kinda see if the car is clean and you crouch down and look hard in the front bumper of you're Subaru? FFFaaaaahhhh Q.

As the old saying goes "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away." Minutes away because they have to show up to your call about a little road salt in you vagina.

If you cared so much about your car you wouldn't be driving it. Much less driving it in winter in Wisconsin. Least you could do is wash that piece of shit. Pu$$y.

All of this fist pumping about cutting valve stems and digging cleats into cars. All over a door ding? Jesus H. Christ. That car never did nothing to you. Maybe my kid whhhips the car door open and dings your prized Justy with out telling me. Maybe you decide to cut my valve stems and I catch you. Maybe I'll proceed to beat you in the face with my Smith & Wesson. Maybe I'll just call the cops and report the vandalism you are committing.

Nick, I give you credit for confronting the owner. But the general tone of this thread is a bunch of butthurt cvnts cryin because their door got dinged. The dude with the stoved in Ranger is the only one here with a dog in this fight.

Y'all need to grow some dicks and act like men.

/rant

HITMAN
12-21-2008, 06:01 AM
One day, about twenty years ago, a friend and I were sitting in my 73 Gremlin eating outside the Burger King by the KMart on 27th and Layton. We admiring a '68 Camaro that was parked in the stall in front of us on our right. The stall immediately in front of us was empty, but as things like that go, at some point it became occupied. This guy pulls into the spot, swings his door open and slams it into the nice Camaro we were checking out. Without so much as a second glance, this asshat just goes walking into the the restaurant, not a care in the world. My friend and I can't believe what we just witnessed.:fire We discuss waiting for the Camaro's owner to come out to let him (or her) know what happened, but not knowing when this might occur and being a lot younger and even more foolish, I decide upon a slightly more devious ( and far more amusing) punishment. Keep in mind I'm driving a shitty green Gremlin...;)

I start my car, put it in gear, and slowly pull up to our inconsiderate friend's bumper. I then proceed to slowly push Mr. Asshat's car out of his parking stall and into the isle. Once I had moved the guy's car completely out of his stall, I backed up and took off, laughing so hard it was hard to remain in control of my wreck. Looking back on it, I'm really lucky nobody called the cops on me, as I'm sure I would've gotten in a shit-load of trouble, but I still think I was a bit instrumental in dishing a bit of karma back to an oblivious, inconsiderate fuck-head. Karma is a bitch and you just never know who or what the deliveryman will look like...:devil

HITMAN
12-21-2008, 06:22 AM
Rear tires will roll with the car in park, ya dunce.

Really? Last time I checked, Subaru's were AWD. That would mean if the trans was in gear, or park in the case of an automatic, the rear tires would be just as locked as the fronts. Dunce indeed...

Also, you're a bitch. I hope you stocked up on tampons while there at Target. And Midol, because you are clearly a walking vag that is pms'ing. The bitch bumped into your Subaru. Your cookie cutter Subaru. Get fvcking over it.

Cookie cutter... Perhaps, but none the less it's his car, it's pretty new and that means car payments and insurance. I'm sure he works just as hard for his cash as you do, and probably doesn't appreciate the deliberate nature of what was done to his car. Soooo, cookie cutter or not, it's tough seeing something nice and new that your paying out hard earned $$$$ for each month having been made deliberate contact with.

And you called the cops? Because that's is a very urgent call. Babysit you while you have a temper tantrum because some lady might have put a scratch that you can kinda see if the car is clean and you crouch down and look hard in the front bumper of you're Subaru? FFFaaaaahhhh Q.

As the old saying goes "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away." Minutes away because they have to show up to your call about a little road salt in you vagina.

This I agree with. I wouldn't have wasted mine or a cop's time when a little homemade "justice" would have been so much quicker and far more satisfying...

If you cared so much about your car you wouldn't be driving it. Much less driving it in winter in Wisconsin. Least you could do is wash that piece of shit. Pu$$y.

All of this fist pumping about cutting valve stems and digging cleats into cars. All over a door ding? Jesus H. Christ. That car never did nothing to you. Maybe my kid whhhips the car door open and dings your prized Justy with out telling me. Maybe you decide to cut my valve stems and I catch you. Maybe I'll proceed to beat you in the face with my Smith & Wesson. Maybe I'll just call the cops and report the vandalism you are committing.

Maybe you'd just find your 5.0 with a freshly modified bumper in the middle of a parking lot isle...:rolf

Cjburn
12-21-2008, 08:01 AM
Back in the day I was putting groceries in my old Accord at the Pick 'n Save on Hwy 100 and Oklahoma, I noticed my car rocked just sitting there. It turns out the kid getting out of the car next to mine opened the door as hard as he could into the side of my car. The kid closed the door and walked passed me. I told the father coming out of the car, and all he said was that it's a car, get over it. I mule kicked the driver and rear door in on his car and drove off. I didn't care about my car, I wanted to see the Dad make the kid apologize to me, and make the kid learn a lesson. I didn't get that, so I taught the dad a lesson. My car cost me $500, and that is not the point, it's the respect of someone's property. My father would've KICKED my ass for something like that.

lit666
12-21-2008, 08:18 AM
I was in the wrong.... shame on me

Just my 2cents. :thumbsup

Nick
12-21-2008, 08:20 AM
Rear tires will roll with the car in park, ya dunce. Also, you're a bitch. I hope you stocked up on tampons while there at Target. And Midol, because you are clearly a walking vag that is pms'ing. The bitch bumped into your Subaru. Your cookie cutter Subaru. Get fvcking over it.

Nick, I give you credit for confronting the owner. But the general tone of this thread is a bunch of butthurt cvnts cryin because their door got dinged. The dude with the stoved in Ranger is the only one here with a dog in this fight.

Y'all need to grow some dicks and act like men.

/rant

Hey - I work my ass off to pay for my "cookie cutter" subaru and it pisses me off when people are so careless.

I don't see many Spec B Legacies running around town so I wouldn't exactly call it cookie cutter.

I don't think it was necessary to call me a bitch. I did nothing to you and I restrained myself quite well in the situation. All I did was call the cops to report it in case something internally was wrong, let the woman know what she did although she completely refused to accept what she did regardless of the fact I have photos and the cop saw it.

I've been over it but I don't think I over-reacted at all.

You can look at the situation a bit like TechnoViking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

michelle
12-21-2008, 08:26 AM
From what I can see in the pictures you FAIL at parking. Looks like you went over the center line and did not allow her to use her full parking space. Those yellow lines are there for guidlines to allow people to park their vehicles. When you go over the lines or park to close to them then you are asking to be hit. If you would have parked in the center of the parking space lines you might not have been hit.

Just my 2cents. :thumbsup

I believe he is driving the Subaru and not the Impala.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3101/3124172982_4985db49fb_b.jpg

WickedSix
12-21-2008, 09:21 AM
Stew I hope somebody accidentally knocks your bike over in a parking lot and you feel what its like to deal with this. Its BS period because people want to take less and less responsibility. A ding, a scratch or whatever it may be even if it is a POS like my pickup, it doesn't give someone the right to walk away like nothing happened. I park downtown every GD day and i'm a fat bastard and every day i take care not to hit the door on the car next to me. Common courtesy just isn't that common anymore which is why this stuff is BS.

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2008, 10:19 AM
sounds like stew was the driver of the mali. Or maybe it was his girlfriends or mom or something. Karma is a bitch Stew,never come on here and bitch if you have a accident or get tagged in the lot or something cuz believe me these guys will never let you forget what you posted in this thread. I will tell you what I dont hit peoples cars when parking therefore dont hit my cars if that was my Mustang I would be livid.You may not care or have anything worth a shit to get damaged and not care most here would. If you kid whips the door open into another car and you dont notice that your deaf better yet teach the kiid to not slam a door into another car,but if you dont care your kid does it then i guess i can understand you not giving a shit about nicks incident either. go figure.

Silver03SRT
12-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Stew I dont know about you but I dont just go around in parking lots bumping into other cars. It seems to me that if you bumped someones car or opened your door into their car you would drive away. The people that do that have no respect for other peoples property. Like I said before it doesnt matter if its a winter beater or your sunday driver. Maybe someday you will find out what its like to see a nice ding in your door or bumper and see how upset you are.

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2008, 10:36 AM
^ well as long as a kid does it he won't be upset about it.

Yooformula
12-21-2008, 10:50 AM
funny about blowing cops cawks and calling us cunts...a COP caused $5k in damage to my car because he KEYED the wrong car. minutes away huh? To this day I dont know what IA did to him if anything.

again its the point and lack of consideration REGARDLESS of the amount. maybe you just never had a new car, perhaps when you get one we can push your bumper in..... I have even recently heavily dented in doors because someone dinged my door. If your parents did teach to respect other peoples property than maybe I can help ya. shit I have yelled at people for parking someone else in....cause next time it might be my car! too many inconsiderate phucks get away with sh!t unchecked.

DirtyMax
12-21-2008, 11:04 AM
blah blah blah

Do you own anything nice that's worth a fuck and ever had some shithead be completely careless with/to it? If so, you should relate for what happened to Nick and the others. If not, I guess I can see why you're telling people to man up and in that case, I'd like to see someone come fuck up the nicest thing you own and see if maybe you change your tune.

It's happened to many of us before and it pisses me off too. It's a complete lack of respect for other people's shit and 9 times out of 10, the person who messed up someone else's property doesn't have anthing nice to begin with.

Mr Twigbert
12-21-2008, 11:27 AM
You may say i'm over reacting, but it's the principal of the matter.

I don't think any of us disagree that the 'principal' of the situation is that the chick was wrong.. And she is a slug that she said she didn't do it.. But did you consider she was just stupid? And sometimes people do stupid stuff.. And that she may not have even realized she did it? I mean after all, there are actually stupid people out there..

But, I agree w/ Stew that it seemed, by reading YOUR POST that you did over-react..

Again, I agree that she was wrong.. BUT, given the situation and the fact that there was 'probably' no damage, if any a minor scuff mark that could be buffed out, you do seem to be throwing a temper tantrum.. And to say the cop caused more damage by rubbing his hand on the bumper??? You called him didn't you??? And he has to see if there is any damage doesn't he??? Would you rather him drop his zipper and pee away the salt to see if there was any damage???

If I were in that situation I would be upset too.. But, by YOUR post I think you are going above and beyond.. I understand the reason for the post and by all means get it off your chest if it frustrates you.. But to drag a cop in it, bitch about his actions, bitch about no report being made (no damage remember) and then come here and continue your temper tantrum is going to get you 'ripped on'..

And for the record, I once had a similar situation.. I was driving in my new 92 GT and a truck kicked rocks up on my car.. I went to the PD and reported it.. The cop looked at me like I was stupid.. And guess what, I was.. I acted much like you are now and looking back it was over the top.. I guess now that I have some age I am a bit more mature.. You too will look back at your actions and probably feel the same way.. Unless your 30 like me and then you probably won't.. But seeing you are driving a Subaru, a young mans car, you probably arn't ancient like me..

Or if you're Wayne, OLD AS DIRT!

BoosTT
12-21-2008, 11:28 AM
lol. Not that I would ever park that poorly, but if someone called the cops on me for that, there's no way in hell I would stay. Did you wait for the person to come outside? You can't even tell if there is any damage. You should have just keyed up their car and been on your way.

88Nightmare
12-21-2008, 12:08 PM
over-reaction or not, it just comes down to respect. people have no respect or courtesy for other people nowadays, let alone someones car. Even in my silverado, its just a silverado, but when I park my larger vehicle, I take care not to hit someones car when opening my door. Even if someone is riding with me I say "hey watch out for that car next to you". I dont care what is next to me. I dont care if its a ****** Geo next to me, its not my car so im not going to damage it.

CobraSnake
12-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Wow just wow some people nowadays. Once I was in Pick N Save parking lot sitting in my car waiting for my buddy to get outta the bank. I was just chilling when an old guy parked next to me and ran his door right into my mirror. I waited to see if he would say something because I mean I was sitting in my car watching him do it the least he could do was say sorry. But, NO he just looked at me and started to walk away. He was a passenger in the car he was in so I proceeded to yell to make them turn around. They said it didn't do anything so why freak. Because its my ******* car and I have the right to freak if I ******* want to. I get you could call it a tantrum but so ******* what!!!!

Oh and stew I hope I see your bike or your car parked somewhere so I can purposely bang into it "On accident" then will see how you handle it.

Mark

brotherbenn83
12-21-2008, 12:46 PM
The other morning I was leaving the gym, and some POS car was parked like 10" away from my drivers door! Im not about to get in the passenger side, and climb over the center console/shifter and drip fu*king snow all over my leather seats. It was not accidental on their part, it was a mostly empty lot, and they were parked their d/s door to my d/s door. That means they had to creep out their car the same way I had to get into mine. Calling the cops seems a bit much, and I didn't care to damage their car since no damage was visible to mine. I just turned out their d/s mirror to let them know I was pissed then I spit a big loog all over their d/s front window.

88Nightmare
12-21-2008, 12:53 PM
ya should have pissed their door shut

brotherbenn83
12-21-2008, 12:59 PM

I think that would have worked in this subzero weather we have today. My old roommate and I used to piss on our downstairs neighbors door when we would come home from the bar...useless old fu*ks!

twirkin50
12-21-2008, 01:08 PM
This just justifies one more reason why I drive a pile of $hit in the winter months.

It sucks, but so do other drivers.

awsomeears
12-21-2008, 01:41 PM

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

-stew-
12-21-2008, 02:56 PM
Really? Last time I checked, Subaru's were AWD. That would mean if the trans was in gear, or park in the case of an automatic, the rear tires would be just as locked as the fronts. Dunce indeed...

And indeed, Impalas ain't AWD. Ya dunce. Nicks car is the Subaru (kinda hard to tell the make; bein' all smashed up and all;) )

I don't think it was necessary to call me a bitch. I did nothing to you and I restrained myself quite well in the situation. All I did was call the cops to report it in case something internally was wrong, let the woman know what she did although she completely refused to accept what she did regardless of the fact I have photos and the cop saw it.

I've been over it but I don't think I over-reacted at all.

I Calling you a bitch was not necessary. If you are really bothered by it, then I am sorry. I really think you are over reacting. It's just a car. I think if you were looking at it from the outside you would see this as a case of someone being overprotective of an everyday car that is very special to them. And to bring the police into the fray makes a mountain out of a mole hill. And I find our reply to my post (to your credit and my surprise) the most mature and rational.

And who's responsible for all the damage caused my you and/or the cop grinding salt into the paint with their hands on the hood of her car?

Stew I hope somebody accidentally knocks your bike over in a parking lot and you feel what its like to deal with this. Its BS period because people want to take less and less responsibility.

Flying into a parking spot and hitting a motorcycle hard enough to knock it over is way different than parking so as it touches another car.

sounds like stew was the driver of the mali. Stew,never come on here and bitch if you have a accident or get tagged in the lot or something cuz believe me these guys will never let you forget what you posted in this thread. If you kid whips the door open into another car and you dont notice that your deaf better yet teach the kiid to not slam a door into another car,but if you dont care your kid does it then i guess i can understand you not giving a shit about nicks incident either. go figure.

Wasn't me in the 'Bu. I'm and excellent driver. This is different than an accident. This is a small parking lot incident. A child carelessly opening a car door into the car next to it (or a wind gust pulling the car door from a child's hand) could easily go un noticed by a parent.

funny about blowing cops cawks and calling us cunts...a COP caused $5k in damage to my car because he KEYED the wrong car. minutes away huh? To this day I dont know what IA did to him if anything.

again its the point and lack of consideration REGARDLESS of the amount. maybe you just never had a new car, perhaps when you get one we can push your bumper in..... I have even recently heavily dented in doors because someone dinged my door. If your parents did teach to respect other peoples property than maybe I can help ya. shit I have yelled at people for parking someone else in....cause next time it might be my car! too many inconsiderate phucks get away with sh!t unchecked.

It's happened to many of us before and it pisses me off too. It's a complete lack of respect for other people's shit and 9 times out of 10, the person who messed up someone else's property doesn't have anthing nice to begin with.

It's happened to me, and it pissed me off. Intentionally damaging someone's property because they damaged your property (be it accident or carelessness) is also shows a complete lack of respect.

Oh and stew I hope I see your bike or your car parked somewhere so I can purposely bang into it "On accident" then will see how you handle it.

Mark

To prove what? That you are billy-bad-ass? To prove you are no less of a shit bag that dude that wiped out the ranger posted above? To prove the world is full of douche bags? To prove that you are a douche bag? To put your self in the same class as the kid who did the hit and run on Walnut St. a few weeks back in his aunts Tahoe?

The other morning I was leaving the gym, and some POS car was parked like 10" away from my drivers door! Im not about to get in the passenger side, and climb over the center console/shifter and drip fu*king snow all over my leather seats. It was not accidental on their part, it was a mostly empty lot, and they were parked their d/s door to my d/s door. That means they had to creep out their car the same way I had to get into mine. Calling the cops seems a bit much, and I didn't care to damage their car since no damage was visible to mine. I just turned out their d/s mirror to let them know I was pissed then I spit a big loog all over their d/s front window.
^^ A proper asshole reaction to an improper asshole action.

I think it is BS that people make huge deals over insignificant incidents. If it made the news that some dude at the theater at Mayfair got caught an ass whoopin for scuffing some other dudes shoe the dude handing out the whoopin would be vilified on this board. But you come out to your car and it has a ding in it and you smash up the car parked next to you, and it's ok?

Did anyone here think maybe after putting the car in park, and her removing her foot from the brake pedal; the car rolled forward and made contact?

BTW: I've been here before. I know what it's like.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/stewsquarenuts/100_0254.jpg

88Nightmare
12-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Did anyone here think maybe after putting the car in park, and her removing her foot from the brake pedal; the car rolled forward and made contact?

I did think about that. But then I looked at the pictures again and noticed how far forward she pulled into her spot. Parking a car is like day two stuff in driver ed here.... come on now

lordairgtar
12-21-2008, 03:01 PM
I think that would have worked in this subzero weather we have today. My old roommate and I used to piss on our downstairs neighbors door when we would come home from the bar...useless old fu*ks!
Yer gonna be old too.:drool:

CobraSnake
12-21-2008, 03:07 PM
I love how you keep saying "its just a car" Then you won't be mad when I kick your door in because "its just a car"

88Nightmare
12-21-2008, 03:08 PM
Thats right, its "just a car". So then when someone takes their clete and puts a hole in someones door, its ok because "its just a car"

Yooformula
12-21-2008, 03:33 PM
its his opinion and thats fine hopefully something like that or worse never happens to him. we have our opinion and its really time to stop bickering over this. he felt he did the right thing and so do alot us.

88Nightmare
12-21-2008, 03:47 PM
agreed.

I would never wish paint or body damage upon someones car because a inconsiderate person didnt have the foresight to park correctly

Nick
12-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Checked the car out earlier. I have some paint scraped off in a horizontal fashion that I will need to use touch up on and buff/polish out.

Mr Twigbert
12-21-2008, 05:49 PM
That ******* cop took his hands and ******* rubbed away all the salt and dirt and shit to get a closer look about as hard as one would with sandpaper on a wood deck. ******* cocksucker did more damage in scraping my paint than the woman who decided to park on top of me did.

I suppose it was the cop the did the horizontal motion to cause the damage?:loser

Or are you not sure what caused the 'damage' at this point because of all the variables? :nutkick

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
prolly the stupid cop ^

Mr Twigbert
12-21-2008, 05:58 PM
prolly the stupid cop ^

No......... Because I would have pee'd the salt off.. Kill 2 birds w/ one stone.. Investigate an accident and get rid of the Starbucks coffee.. :thumbsup

Rocket Power
12-21-2008, 06:00 PM
No......... Because I would have pee'd the salt off.. Kill 2 birds w/ one stone.. Investigate an accident and get rid of the Starbucks coffee.. :thumbsup
:rolf

Nick
12-21-2008, 06:04 PM
I suppose it was the cop the did the horizontal motion to cause the damage?:loser

Or are you not sure what caused the 'damage' at this point because of all the variables? :nutkick

nah the paint thats scraped off was the car. The plastic is kind of chopped up a bit so I have to buff it down or something.

I'm sure i'll see scuffs and abrasion from the cops rubbing when I wash the car completely.

badass88gt
12-21-2008, 06:04 PM
The whore comes out - I tell her to stay there because the cop was making note of this incident. I told her what she did, that I have photos and that the cop saw it and she REFUSED to accept she did it. REFUSED. "I NEVER parked into you. Never. No way. That was not me."

I get a kick out of everyone saying he overreacted. Seems most have missed this little detail. The proof is right there in the photos, yet she denies it. I wouldve been livid.

Hindsight is 20/20. Shouldve smashed her headlight and cut her valvestems.

Reverend Cooper
12-21-2008, 06:08 PM
I think i would have flattened the tires and if time allowed pissed on ll the lugnuts

HITMAN
12-22-2008, 10:36 PM
I've got a better idea. Since Stewie seems to be the calm, level headed one here, how about this: Every time someone door dings, park taps or other nickle and dime damage happens to your cars, drive over to Stewie's house and take it out on his stuff. He's such an adult, he won't mind, right? You get the satisfaction of some immature overreacting, and he'll just take it all in stride, because that's what adults do in the presence of children...

Waver
12-22-2008, 10:40 PM

starbucks....damn I cant afford that...you cops must be over paid......and how are you going to take care of the 6 bear claws you had with the coffee....lol j/k man....You guys keep us safe.............got total respect for that

-stew-
12-23-2008, 02:10 AM
I've got a better idea. Since Stewie seems to be the calm, level headed one here, how about this: Every time someone door dings, park taps or other nickle and dime damage happens to your cars, drive over to Stewie's house and take it out on his stuff. He's such an adult, he won't mind, right? You get the satisfaction of some immature overreacting, and he'll just take it all in stride, because that's what adults do in the presence of children...

Spare the rod, spoil the child. Bigger the child the bigger the rod.

You girls are really butthurt about my thoughts on this topic. A few quotes from Fight Club are highly relevant:

"Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. "

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ******* khakis."

Tyler Durden: We're consumers. We are by-products of a lifestyle obsession. Murder, crime, poverty, these things don't concern me. What concerns me are celebrity magazines, television with 500 channels, some guy's name on my underwear. Rogaine, Viagra, Olestra.
Narrator: Martha Stewart.
Tyler Durden: Fuck Martha Stewart. Martha's polishing the brass on the Titanic. It's all going down, man. So fuck off with your sofa units and Strinne green stripe patterns.

"Someone loved it intensely for one day, and then tossed it. Like a Christmas tree. So special. Then, bam, it's on the side of the road."

"You had to give it to him: he had a plan. And it started to make sense, in a Tyler sort of way. No fear. No distractions. The ability to let that which does not matter truly slide. "

And one from Pulp Fiction:

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than ******* with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Riddle me this ladies: A kid playing baseball breaks a window on a house. Proper course of action: take a bat to the kid or ask the parents to pay for the window?

badass88gt
12-23-2008, 02:24 AM
Big difference between a kid playing ball and a grown woman letting her car roll into another, and then lying about it while it is sitting there.

Besides, taking a bat to the kid? Where did anyone suggest causing physical harm to the woman. Think maybe your comparison is a bit dramatic?

SlowStee
12-23-2008, 03:09 AM
2 ******* homos who need to be bitch slapped in this thread so far.

-stew-
12-23-2008, 08:28 AM
Big difference between a kid playing ball and a grown woman letting her car roll into another, and then lying about it while it is sitting there.

Besides, taking a bat to the kid? Where did anyone suggest causing physical harm to the woman. Think maybe your comparison is a bit dramatic?

Different and a bit dramatic, yes, but all in the same vane. Consider it an escalation of force. A mans home is his castle therefore damaging it should call for harsher punishment than damaging his carriage.

badass88gt
12-23-2008, 02:41 PM
A mans home is his castle therefore damaging it should call for harsher punishment than damaging his carriage.

I agree with you there. Maybe you are right, the kid should be beaten with a bat. Give him something to fear next time he plays, maybe he'll make better choices. Little bastard shouldnt be playing ball near my windows. Good Call Stew!

Rocket Power
12-23-2008, 10:34 PM

What about a ticket for no front plate? :goof

pOrk
12-23-2008, 11:15 PM
I drive a shit pile honda, and I get upset when someone slams their door into my car JUST BECAUSE.

Would I have called the cops for a scuff if it was a NICE car? No, but I would have done my best to get the other drivers information and filed a report later if it was worth the hassle.

My car is a beater, if someone slams their door into mine - I return the favor.

HITMAN
12-24-2008, 02:36 AM
And one from Pulp Fiction:

Vincent: What's more chickenshit than ******* with a man's automobile? I mean, don't fuck with another man's vehicle.
Lance: You don't do it.
Vincent: It's just against the rules.

Exactly. Reread the passage you just quoted above. Perhaps a dim bulb of realization will begin to flicker inside of that empty space you call a mind...

Riddle me this ladies: A kid playing baseball breaks a window on a house. Proper course of action: take a bat to the kid or ask the parents to pay for the window?

How does this idiotic analogy pertain to the discussion? The woman in question was an adult, and therefore responsible for her own actions. Her actions were called into question directly. She denied what was obvious.

Perhaps both the parents that raised said inconsiderate liar AND the liar should have a bat taken to them. Along with the drunken neighbor yelling advise and hurling insults from the street...

HITMAN
12-24-2008, 02:41 AM
Different and a bit dramatic, yes, but all in the same vane. Consider it an escalation of force. A mans home is his castle therefore damaging it should call for harsher punishment than damaging his carriage.

Ordinarily this might be true, but this is, after all, an AUTOMOTIVE forum and people with a slightly different set of priorities occupy it. Might want to think about that before you start chiding members for their opinions.:durr

Voodoo Chick
12-24-2008, 03:42 AM
Ordinarily this might be true, but this is, after all, an AUTOMOTIVE forum and people with a slightly different set of priorities occupy it. Might want to think about that before you start chiding members for their opinions.:durr

QFT. Some people on this forum (myself specifically) see the damaging of "the carriage" as the WORST thing that can be done, and I WOULD NOT hesitate to go after someone tooth, nail, and lawyer, if they hurt one of my cars. I don't give a rat's ass if it's minor damage, accidental, or whatever, they cause damage, it's going to have consequences. DIRE consequences. There is simply no reason to be forgiving of damage done to a car. I am VERY careful of other people's cars, even if it looks beat to hell, it might be someone's pride and joy, and I take care not to hurt it. If someone would have parked into my car like that, I honestly think I'd have gone ballistic.

Reverend Cooper
12-24-2008, 04:27 AM
a kid hitting a ball into my window then running away and saying he didnt do it would be if at all anything close to what the topic is,but not really, thats a accident tat is not stoppable,a adult that knows how to drive and has a brake pedal is a accident that is stoppable she just chose not to and then take off also. but really stews analogy is not pertinent to this situation.

PB86MCSS
12-24-2008, 10:35 AM
It's a little over the top IMO..

I kinda agree here, I'd be pissed too but calling the police and thinking of smashing her car up over this...I dunno man.

I'd wait for the owner to come out and talk to them first, before wasting a cops time. If the owner is a jerk about it, then take further action. Good thing you had a camera on you (even if its a phone), I sometimes think I should have one on at all times for this kinda stuff.

This crap makes me glad I have a daily beater, I'd still be upset but dings/scrapes happen in parking lots but thats the risk taken. Not everyone is as cautious of drivers/parkers as we are, since people here obviously care about cars. If driving a nice car you park farther away to minimize risk of this.

u_say_go
12-24-2008, 10:50 AM
total over reaction! if someone's bumper is touching your bumper and THIS sends you over the edge and as you call it "Raging", how are you going to deal with a REAL issue....like say a brain tumor or the loss of your eyesight? Your poor precious bumper got touched by another car, big frickin deal dude, get over yoursefl! Ask Yoosuf what it's like to be faced with a REAL problem. If your car is so precious and means so much to you, why are you driving it in schit weather?!
Before everyone makes up a bunch of pisspoor excuses to defend Nick for getting bent out of shape over this, seriously think about all the horrible schit that people are faced with each day. Family and friends becoming gravely ill or dying, people losing their jobs and their homes. Some people need to grow up a little, step back and take a look at the big picture. A person who fills up with rage and wants to smash another person's car (or that person) with a golf club because of something so INCREDIBLY minor, needs therapy.

Reverend Cooper
12-24-2008, 10:55 AM
good point^ but it is his pride and joy and it may be all he can afford and to drive in winter,because yoosof has a tunor that means its ok for someone to hit you car and walk away then deny it. that makes no sense at all

u_say_go
12-24-2008, 10:58 AM
no Mike, it means that there's WAY more to get bent out shape about than someone touching your car! I'm sure the car is his pride and joy, it's a sweet car. But reacting to something so minor by saying you were filled with rage and wanted to smash something and just going mental, that aint right.

Reverend Cooper
12-24-2008, 11:02 AM
to each his own,i would have raged out at all unfortunately all of the air woud be stolen from the other persons tires,there is alot more to be more upset about in life,but different things mean different to others you say potatoe i say potato

94greenbandit
12-24-2008, 11:40 AM
all of the air woud be stolen from the other persons tires,there is alot more to be more upset about in life,but different things mean different to others you say potatoe i say potato

Where would you hid the air once you stole it ;)

Anyways I agree with you that different situations are handled differently for each person. You can't just say that it was a stupid reaction for someone to react as they did without actually being in their shoes. Not sure what I would have done

-stew-
12-24-2008, 01:11 PM
total over reaction! if someone's bumper is touching your bumper and THIS sends you over the edge and as you call it "Raging", how are you going to deal with a REAL issue....like say a brain tumor or the loss of your eyesight? Your poor precious bumper got touched by another car, big frickin deal dude, get over yoursefl! Ask Yoosuf what it's like to be faced with a REAL problem. If your car is so precious and means so much to you, why are you driving it in schit weather?!
Before everyone makes up a bunch of pisspoor excuses to defend Nick for getting bent out of shape over this, seriously think about all the horrible schit that people are faced with each day. Family and friends becoming gravely ill or dying, people losing their jobs and their homes. Some people need to grow up a little, step back and take a look at the big picture. A person who fills up with rage and wants to smash another person's car (or that person) with a golf club because of something so INCREDIBLY minor, needs therapy.

no Mike, it means that there's WAY more to get bent out shape about than someone touching your car! I'm sure the car is his pride and joy, it's a sweet car. But reacting to something so minor by saying you were filled with rage and wanted to smash something and just going mental, that aint right.

Excellent points. Remind me to buy you a beer. Everyone want to be the tough guy, no one wants to be the smart guy. As sure as snow sleet and rain; if you park in a parking lot enough times, sooner or later some asshole is gonna whhip his door open into your car. Schitty as it is, that's life.

Taking a bat, baseball cleat, golf club, old cam shaft, tennis racket, and smashing the car of some fu(k who whhips his car door into yours will not stop them from doing it again. At most, the next time it happens they will just get back into their car and park somewhere else. You can't "teach someone a lesson" into being a respectable and respectful person.

Voodoo Chick
12-24-2008, 02:02 PM
Personally, I would never hurt the offender's car.....that would be like shooting someone's horse, in a way. The car didn't do anything, and shouldn't suffer for it's idiot driver. I think I would beat the person's ass instead. Although, I'm not really sure how much damage I could inflict, being that I'm a fairly small girl. I'd try like hell, though, lol!

OxmanWI
12-24-2008, 02:04 PM
Should have gave her a falcon punch in the cooch