PDA

View Full Version : Locate a Wii

DSMDuDE
12-19-2008, 11:31 PM
Anyone have any ideas on who would have a Wii in stock this time of year? To purchase before Xmas, my dad is on the search for one as a gift to my sister, and we are having no luck. Any info would be appreciated

Thanks
Nick A.

Breecher_7
12-19-2008, 11:32 PM
Target in menominee falls always has them

DSMDuDE
12-19-2008, 11:34 PM
O he works in Mem falls, I will tell him to check it out, Thanks!

flyin_blue_egg
12-19-2008, 11:40 PM
the wally world in lake geneva gets like 30 a week....i work there and if you would like we could work out something where i buy one for you and pay you back....not to mention that way you could save 10%

lordairgtar
12-20-2008, 12:27 AM
i buy one for you and pay you back....not to mention that way you could save 10%
Dayum, what a deal, he''ll buy AND give you money...SWEET!:goof

86GUTLASS
12-20-2008, 01:23 AM
I picked one up at best buy in Delafield today they had like 20 left

SlowMotion
12-20-2008, 07:44 AM
I have one I am trying to sell, as I picked one up on ebay and then my mom picked one up. I can meet up with you today if you need it ASAP..I bought it on ebay for $350, but am willing to let it go for $300..pm me if he wants it. It is already wrapped as an added bonus and he won't need to drive all over to fight for one. Let me know...ask Chris for my cell number if you want to call me.. :headbang

Crawlin
12-20-2008, 09:51 AM
Toys R Us in brookfield had 'em when my dad bought his

CobraSnake
12-20-2008, 11:05 AM
I have one I am trying to sell, as I picked one up on ebay and then my mom picked one up. I can meet up with you today if you need it ASAP..I bought it on ebay for $350, but am willing to let it go for $300..pm me if he wants it. It is already wrapped as an added bonus and he won't need to drive all over to fight for one. Let me know...ask Chris for my cell number if you want to call me.. :headbang
no offense but if it were me I would unwrap it right in front of you. Granted its probably the wii inside but you really can't trust anyone anymore.

Mark

SlowMotion
12-20-2008, 11:49 AM
He can ask Williamz if he can trust me or not, I don't care, just trying to help someone out, I will unwrap it and take the Wii and controllers and games out and set them on the table if anyone wants. I have an extra one that I figured he could use, that I can't. :chair:

CobraSnake
12-20-2008, 12:56 PM
He can ask Williamz if he can trust me or not, I don't care, just trying to help someone out, I will unwrap it and take the Wii and controllers and games out and set them on the table if anyone wants. I have an extra one that I figured he could use, that I can't. :chair:
This picture is the only reason I say that.

http://www.fivefourteen.net/motivational-posters/ebay%2001.jpg

SlowMotion
12-20-2008, 02:06 PM
Understandable, but in this situation, the product in the box is a brand new Nintendo Wii, with one controller and a nunchuck, and the five game sports pack that comes with it. Back on topic, Nick did your dad find a Wii?

DSMDuDE
12-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Understandable, but in this situation, the product in the box is a brand new Nintendo Wii, with one controller and a nunchuck, and the five game sports pack that comes with it. Back on topic, Nick did your dad find a Wii?

I dont know if he found one yet or not, I will letcha know tho! thanks for the offer!

DSMDuDE
12-20-2008, 04:28 PM
I picked one up at best buy in Delafield today they had like 20 left

We live in Dousman, and i told him to goto bestbuy and walmart in delafield today, Guess ill find out when i finally get ahold of him

DSMDuDE
12-20-2008, 04:31 PM
the wally world in lake geneva gets like 30 a week....i work there and if you would like we could work out something where i buy one for you and pay you back....not to mention that way you could save 10%

If it comes down to it, i will let you know also

But if you want to buy one for me.. and pay me for it, Ill take one :wooo

flyin_blue_egg
12-20-2008, 06:39 PM
sorry for the typo....i ment YOU pay me back

DSMDuDE
12-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the help everyone, he found one at bestbuy in Delafield

SSmike1
12-20-2008, 07:01 PM
BEST BUY, is where i just found one.

Rubicon, is selling some on EBAY. he may be sold out already.
he brought a bunch back with him from Arizona.

?