PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Reminder for Yoosof

HRSEPLA
12-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Friends of BCM,
During this season remember Yoosof still needs your prayers, support, and gifts no matter how large or small, I saw him again today and even though our friends physical situation has seemed to quiet down a tiny bit (publicly) there is still a great need for support. As his battles are far from over, both physical and financial. Not many of us have 6mo. to a year in savings to cover ALL expenses for a big family.

He was extremely appreciative of anything all have done, as was his wife and family, I just want to give a friendly Christmas reminder, while we are all busy with our shopping, parties, and families, if you can please remember our local 'Homie' (today he said, did you just call me 'homie'?!
Paypal is just a click away, or I can, as Dave has said as well, pick up anything you need to get directly to him. Anytime.
I also chuckled how he still gets on here as much as he can squinting with one eye (when it works), and still enough gumption to let his itchy Ban finger hovering over the red button...lol Although he did say how pleasant it has been on here lately.
What hits home for me, is that Yoo is just a normal car guy, just like any one of us, and went from headaches to 2 brain surgeries in an extremely short time, and all of a sudden his families whole life is turned upside down. Going from "what car part do I need next?" to "How can I keep my house, car, food?"
Just remember, this Christmas, a smile, a call, a visit, or even a donation can make someones day, or get them through a battle that we can't even imagine.
Merry Christmas Friends!:xmas
Sam

nismodave
12-19-2008, 05:09 PM
Thank You, Sam.

We all need to dig deep.

Yooformula
12-19-2008, 05:19 PM
"Homie" there truly is always someone to lift your spirits. THank you Sam! I just wish there were more bans to give out.lol You really cant say enough words to enough people to express THANKS. THanks again for the help today.

Lash
12-19-2008, 06:51 PM
Are you gonna be home on Saturday Yoo? I have something I need to drop-off.

Reverend Cooper
12-19-2008, 07:38 PM
Done. anything for YOO

lordairgtar
12-19-2008, 11:11 PM
If it makes you feel better, you can ban me.:alcoholic:devil:chair::durr:goof:banana1::fire :(

Yooformula
12-19-2008, 11:21 PM
If it makes you feel better, you can ban me.:alcoholic:devil:chair::durr:goof:banana1::fire :(

thanks dude!:goof

lordairgtar
12-20-2008, 12:24 AM
He actually did it. Dayum! I'm glad I could be of service. LOL

johnny--2k
12-20-2008, 10:58 AM
Well, I also stopped by and saw Yoo yesterday for a bit and dropped off a few things. Definitely doing much better than the last time I saw you as we talked about. We actually talked and "shot the $hit" for quite a while. I think I was there for almost 2 and a half hours! We had a few pretty good laughs too! :rolf Wheat beer, crab coming out of coops nose....:rolf:stare

Yoo, you've got a huge family here on BCM so please dont hesitate to ask for ANYTHING you need. I as well as just about everyone here will do all we can to help out. You are definitely one tough cookie, I know I wouldn't be handling all this as well as you are! Speaking of cookies, tell the girls thanks! I could have eaten that whole container if I was left alone in the kitchen with it! mmmmm.....peanut butter...... :drool::drool:

HRSEPLA
12-24-2008, 03:18 PM
Merry Christmas! (almost:goof)

PureSound15
12-24-2008, 04:02 PM
Merry christmas !!!!!

yoosof - god bless you, bro.

03CVLX
12-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Merry Christmas!!! :)

Reverend Cooper
12-24-2008, 04:38 PM
merry christmas bro

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
12-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Merry Christmas to the Fasal's

Crawlin
12-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Glad to see you buddy. Miss ya. Just please shoot pictures of the little ones as they open presents tomorrow and post it up!

Chris

GRAMPS SS
12-24-2008, 07:48 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and your family...may you have a blessed and safe holiday season....